March Morning Workout Challenge

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 6 without my alarm. I indulged in a scale induced pity party for a little while, so I had to work out later this morning.:huh: I did do Level 2 of the Shred and 20 minutes on my stepper. I wanted to do more, but my baby was cranky and just wanted to be held.

Now the scale is DEAD! I took it's batteries, so it can't hurt me anymore. No more pity for me, just good hard work!

Have a Super Weekend (or what's left of it)!!:happy:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to check out Week 2 of our Challenge results! So far at first glance I see that the following challenge members have entered their workouts for week 2:

dino1147
    tmccutcheon
    Ninerz113
    zimzim23

Please let me know if I'm missing anyone's input. Tonight is a great chance to have your workouts/calories included in our group total for Week 2. Here is the form for week 2 and I will tally up Monday morning. Hope every had a great weekend.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dHlYUldZRE4zbm1PT29weFVXMFZzS3c6MA#gid=0
  • Shayes1971
    Options
    I'm in...I will be starting p90x at 5am tomorrow!!! I will need great encouragement for I know I will be doing a lot of crying...this is my second round! Needing sleep too, so good night!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I always do my workouts in the a.m.
    Can I still join your challenge? It'll give me a group of folks that are out the door (or outta bed, anyway) first thing...

I jump out of my pjs and throw on my workout gear with my first cup of joe!

Tomorrow is BodyPump and Core & More :tongue:
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    I burned 1660 morning calories this week!! :) I'm going to try for more this week!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Well, I only got 1 Morning workout in this week. So, I will have to make 1 day up next week.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    5 am. 30 day shred .
  • jensdaily
    jensdaily Posts: 16
    Options
    Good morning :)

Just finished ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals
    49 minutes
    429 calories burned.

Ready for the day now!!!
  • Shayes1971
    Options
    5am Chest & Back...tough but MUCH easier this second go around!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Oops, I thought I posted my stats, but don't appear on the list. I've done so now.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Up at 5 and finished Level 1 of the Shred, now I'm off to do Level2.

Have a great day, Friends! Enjoy the knowledge of a workout behind you!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Week 2 Results are in! Among the 10 challenge members' workouts reported we burned 8498 calories!!! That's an increase of 1773 calories burned from week 1 results with 6 challenge members' workouts reported.

You can see for yourself both Week 2 & 1 results here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dGpMNUdtRmcyTHBIRjNFU25RNHBqZFE&hl=en&gid=1

Please review and if you have updates, changes, or corrections I will be more than happy to make sure it's as accurate as possible. Please check back for Week 3 form/sheet to input your results for our 3rd week of March! Wow time is flying and more calories will be burned in the morning. Have an enjoyable week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    The increase in participation is fantastic! I hope all of you are feeling good after completing your morning workouts.

Here is the form for Week 3 - wow March is moving right along isn't it!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGU5Ni1YandsdTZxdzZrMGpHeW0wVkE6MA#gid=0

I made one update to the form to allow you to select your "optional/extra" workout dates.

Thanks!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    The increase in participation is fantastic! I hope all of you are feeling good after completing your morning workouts.

Here is the form for Week 3 - wow March is moving right along isn't it!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGU5Ni1YandsdTZxdzZrMGpHeW0wVkE6MA#gid=0

I made one update to the form to allow you to select your "optional/extra" workout dates.

Thanks!

I added some new members in this week! Please input your workout progress by Sunday night to be included in our calories burned summary.

THANKS and RISE and SHINE to get that BURN!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just looked at the spreadsheet- I am super impressed by the people with such high calorie burns!! I'm inspired to try to increase mine :)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I was up at 5:30 for my workout this morning. I'm glad that I got it done, as I have been going non-stop today with field trips and Dr. visits.
  • HeartRN77
    HeartRN77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join? This sounds like a great motivator. If it's to late can I join you in April?
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Is it to late to join? This sounds like a great motivator. If it's to late can I join you in April?

The more the merrier! We encourage early morning calorie burns - YEAH! We still have a good amount of March left over. Don't forget to include your workouts in the spreadsheet for this week.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?hl=en&hl=en&formkey=dGU5Ni1YandsdTZxdzZrMGpHeW0wVkE6MA#gid=0
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I just looked at the spreadsheet- I am super impressed by the people with such high calorie burns!! I'm inspired to try to increase mine :)

I know maybe I can get an even earlier day this week - hmm I'll see it's already Wed tomorrow. :smile:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I was up at 5:30 for my workout this morning. I'm glad that I got it done, as I have been going non-stop today with field trips and Dr. visits.

That's wonderful you got that workout in - you never know what the day has in store for you.