Options
    sw 295
    cw 294

one lb!
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Big Breakfasts for Big Results

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/newsletters/p90xnl_072.do?social_fb_p90x

Worth the read!!

Great read. I was always under the assumption that breakfast was important, but it didn't matter on the size. Right now i eat about 300 calories for breakfast, which consist of skim milk and special k red berries cereal. I will definatly try this next week.

this morning I ate 4 slices of DELICIOUS organic bacon witn a scrambled organic egg and a cappuccino: only 245 cals and OMFG IT WAS SO TASTY!!!

Allergies have finally started here, so I have to take Benadryl. Those always gave me terrible cravings so I'm curious to see how I will handle those cravings.
    So far, not so bad. I try drinking many many many glasses of water instead...

I'm gonna weight myself again tonight but I almost had a heart attack this morning: I weighed myself and for a second it went under 150!
    ...hum we'll see about that tonight!!! I hope it's true!!!:bigsmile:
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Big Breakfasts for Big Results

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-online/newsletters/p90xnl_072.do?social_fb_p90x

Worth the read!!

Great read. I was always under the assumption that breakfast was important, but it didn't matter on the size. Right now i eat about 300 calories for breakfast, which consist of skim milk and special k red berries cereal. I will definatly try this next week.

this morning I ate 4 slices of DELICIOUS organic bacon witn a scrambled organic egg and a cappuccino: only 245 cals and OMFG IT WAS SO TASTY!!!

Allergies have finally started here, so I have to take Benadryl. Those always gave me terrible cravings so I'm curious to see how I will handle those cravings.
    So far, not so bad. I try drinking many many many glasses of water instead...

I'm gonna weight myself again tonight but I almost had a heart attack this morning: I weighed myself and for a second it went under 150!
    ...hum we'll see about that tonight!!! I hope it's true!!!:bigsmile:

Weigh your self tomorrow morning! Always do it around the same time if you do it daily..... it amazing how a few hours and lots of water can tilt the scale (usually in the wrong direction)!! Good luck and congratulations!!! I cant wait to be there!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    sw 69k

cw 68k

=2lb loss this week
  • isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    I'm a little late in the game but I've already lost 12 lbs this month...does that count? lol...I just joined two days ago.
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!

SW - 89kg (196.3lb)
    CW - 87kg (191.8lb)

Yay, I lost 2kg (4.4lb) this week! I was a little anxious after having a plateau week last week, but I'm pretty happy with the weight loss this week :happy:
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    sw 209 now 207

2lbs weight loss yay :)
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been sick all week! And I actually gained a pound :sick:
    This is so disappointing....:cry:
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Minutes of exercise for this week = 196 :) Quite proud of that...usually im terrible with exercise but this week was great! I was actually looking forward to it each day!
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Time for my update. Seems like everyone is losing a good amount of weight. Good job everyone!

SW: 185
    LW: 173
    CW: 171.2
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Just got back from vacation and gained .8 lbs. Could be worse! I can work off .8 pretty quick!

But... I started this challenge @ 187.8, and I'm currently at 186.2. It's already the 20th and I haven't really lost much of anything yet! What a disappointing month this has been!
  • kutz04
    kutz04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    SW 147
    CW 142.8
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    ooh, forgot to mention, I logged 140 minutes of exersize last week.....and it was tough! This week will be better for ALL OF US!!!
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Weigh in.

SW 241
    Last week 236
    This week 234.2

1.8 pounds down this week!
    6.8 total!
    AND I logged 225 minutes of exercise!
    :happy:
  • celiamarie11
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been updating on my progress.

SW- 214
    CW- 209
    GW- 150

I'm halfway there, I think I can do it!
  • fantomette
    Options
    oh there it is! LOL! I searched for this post for about 20 minutes!
    -UP-
    :smile:
    How's everybody doing?

Still losing?!?!
  • fantomette
    Options
    Current weight:
    148!!!
    I am REALLY happy about this!
    Started here at 154. But a few weeks ago I was 158 so really that is GREAT!
  • celiamarie11
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Just checkin' in:

SW: 214
    CW: 208
    GW: 150
  • dperez108
    dperez108 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I worked my *kitten* off this week with 258 minutes working out. It took me 12 weeks to go from 234 to 200. I'm so happy today that i had to take a picture of the scale, cause i couldn't believe it.

SW: 209
    LW: 206
    CW:200
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    oh there it is! LOL! I searched for this post for about 20 minutes!
    -UP-
    :smile:
    How's everybody doing?

Still losing?!?!

If you go into the message board and then click up at the top, "my topics" it might be easier to find. You can also do a search with the topic name and it should pull it up fairly easy. Good luck next time and I am so glad you made it back!!