IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    When people CONSTANTLY ask me if I'm pregnant just because I'm a newly-wed, and I can get pregnant now. :grumble:

Not for 5 YEARS PEOPLE. 5 YEARS!

OMGEEE!!! me too. we got married in august and ppl are constantly asking us if im preggers yet. 5 year plan ppl! im still in college, lol
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit OCD, and I won't have anyone pack my shopping for me as I have orders and certain things with other items etc. So to make this easier I lay out my shopping at the till, in the order I'll pack it in.
    What pisses me off is when they don't scan it in that order!!! They grab things behind the one at the front so that the belt doesn't move along all the time.. But here I am with bags waiting to be filled and I have to start new bags!!! Grrrr
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Hey those of you who get ticked off about supposedly fit people with disabled stickers - when my husband was very sick I had a disabled sticker, but he/I didn't look disabled. I have been on the other end of 'disabled parking space rage' by people who thought I didn't look disabled enough. Well I only parked there when I had my husband with me, he didn't walk with a cane but he had brain tumours which affected his mobility.

Well, they won't be giving me horrible looks any more because now he is deceased, but just remember that sometimes the disability is invisible.

GG

I'm sorry to hear that about your husband.

But along these lines, it pisses me off when people use other people's stickers JUST to get parking at school. I work with a girl whose mom had one for a broken leg, and keeps renewing it, and she gives it to her daughter (my coworker) to use just to find parking because it's limited here at school. REALLY pissed me off though, when my student, in a wheelchair, was late to my class because some one parked in the last handicapped spot in the garage close to the building, and my student told him "hey, I'm in a wheel chair" and the guy just looked at him, and kept walking. Oh, and this guy didn't even have a sticker!

I hate when people don't think of other people's illness and judge, and those that just misuse the system so that those that need it, can't use it. Some people are just so inconsiderate!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    People (who are not!), say "oh, I'm just big boned". Being in denial isn't going to help you! Only a small percentage of the population is considered "big boned". The rest are just overweight! :frown:

(Not totally sure of the legitimacy, but...) I've read that only approx 20% of the female population is large framed (big boned) and this is almost always accompanied by tall stature as well. NO, if you're 4'10 and 300lbs, you are NOT big boned - you're just fat. :mad:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    People (who are not!), say "oh, I'm just big boned". Being in denial isn't going to help you! Only a small percentage of the population is considered "big boned". The rest are just overweight! :frown:

(Not totally sure of the legitimacy, but...) I've read that only approx 20% of the female population is large framed (big boned) and this is almost always accompanied by tall stature as well. NO, if you're 4'10 and 300lbs, you are NOT big boned - you're just fat. :mad:

Now if only we had a website for overweight people where we didn't need to be subjected to harsh words...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    When people subject others' to their over-sensitivity.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options

Now if only we had a website for overweight people where we didn't need to be subjected to harsh words...

"Fat" isn't a harsh word, for the record. I did not call YOU fat. Don't over-sensitize this!
  • sheebs11
    sheebs11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    when someones dog does their business and they cant be bothered to clean it up!!! let your dog poop in your own backyard so the rest of us dont have to step in it!!!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    when someones dog does their business and they cant be bothered to clean it up!!! let your dog poop in your own backyard so the rest of us dont have to step in it!!!

If you ever get a dog, you'll learn that you can't help where your dog poops. It's impossible. But saying that, let me also say that I always clean it up. And I never let him go in someone's yard if I can help it. I'll drag him to the sidewalk lol
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I always get asked "when are you guys going to have kids!!!" I usually tell them "when you give me the money for the medical expenses!"
  • kimberlysgazel
    Options
    People riding bicycles in the road, at night, in a snowstorm.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I always get asked "when are you guys going to have kids!!!" I usually tell them "when you give me the money for the medical expenses!"

I wanted to hit "like" on this! We aren't planning on having kids either until I'm about to get a job...well, college professor job in like 3 years. Yeah we're married...but we'd rather be a little older and financially set, than have kids young that we can't afford. Totally agree with you!