IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options

Replies

• Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You get cheated on by your husband who has beat in your brain for 10 years that he has no respect for cheaters!!! You know what though, karma is a *****!!! Jus sayin'

Yes! Add to this men who thinks that women cheaters is somehow worse than men cheaters. Cheating is cheating and that's that.
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I just want to run straight over them! the SDF lane is to the right people.
  • barbarajean3
    Options
    You get cheated on by your husband who has beat in your brain for 10 years that he has no respect for cheaters!!! You know what though, karma is a *****!!! Jus sayin'

She really is a *****, and she's real happy.:smokin:
  • barbarajean3
    Options
    ....I'm looking at shapewear bathing suits trying to think of how to stuff all my fat into a bathing suit, and they're using a size 0-2 model for a shapewear suit. Of course she looks good...DUH she's a 0-2!

Why do all the plus size stores use skinny models? I really don't want to know how it looks on them!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    It pisses me off when ...

My stupid *kitten* conniving cheater roommate uses the rent money to buy drugs and we get an eviction notice. Stupid fat c-word.
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I work at a bank call center dealing only with checking accounts. So, It pisses me off when people call with questions on their account, have no idea what their number is, and wanna waste 10 minutues of my time while they look for it. What did they think was gonna happen when they called? I ask for their favorite color to pull it up? Sheesh.

Um OK but why do they make you enter your account number before you can talk to a real person, and then you have to give it to the person anyway? And the next person and the next person and the next person. And you have to tell your same story over and over - you wait while they type it into "their system", but then they transfer you, and apparently that person doesn't have access to it, so what's the point? Or they don't really listen to you when you explain your problem, but instead go through their script, asking you questions that you just provided the answer to 15 seconds earlier.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Your grocery store has you pack the groceries yourself? THAT'S what would piss me off. :) I would never pack them myself...I can't imagine a store even wanting you to. Maybe things are different here in the South, but that's the store's obligation. Every once in a blue moon you see a customer packing them, but you also usually see other folks looking on and wondering why. Heck, it throws the store into a tizzy if you tell 'em you can wheel the buggy out to the car yourself.

Wow, apparently the south has it WAY too good lol. :tongue: No store in my city packs your groceries for you, unless maybe you're paying for bags and they're located behind the register (yes, we pay for plastic bags)... what, do you not have arms to do it yourself? What's next? Laziness to the point where groceries are just delivered to your house & you don't have to get off the sofa? Oh wait... :laugh:
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It pisses me off when people put question marks at the end of sentences which aren't questions or don't put question marks at the end of a question!

(I'm very easily pissed off LOL)
  • believetoachieve
    Options
    when people get offended by silly things like if I have a bad word on my shirt.
    and no I dont really care if your kids see the bad word,because if you are teaching them right them seeing the word F**** is not going to make them start cussing like sailors

People who wear shirts with words like the F-word on them. Is there really a need for that? Why? Can't you get your point across by using your vocabulary and intellect? Nevermind children, I would be embarrassed/offended if my grandma saw that! :embarassed:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    and no I dont really care if your kids see the bad word,because if you are teaching them right them seeing the word F**** is not going to make them start cussing like sailors

People who wear shirts with words like the F-word on them. Is there really a need for that? Why? Can't you get your point across by using your vocabulary and intellect? Nevermind children, I would be embarrassed/offended if my grandma saw that! :embarassed:

it has nothing to do with my point of view,last I heard its a free country and if your grandma can not handle it also not my problem.Mabey if people concentrated more on real problems that things people wear the world would be a slightly better placeIMHO :happy:
  • believetoachieve
    Options

People who drive BMWs. The ones I've encountered have all been *kitten*.

:frown: I'm a proud bmw, (though now) audi driver and I've gotta say, I'm not one, lol. I hate when people stereotype others based on the cars they drive!! :laugh:
  • believetoachieve
    Options

it has nothing to do with my point of view,last I heard its a free country and if your grandma can not handle it also not my problem.Mabey if people concentrated more on real problems that things people wear the world would be a slightly better placeIMHO :happy:

Lol, if people were a little more considerate, the world would be a better place. What's the point of wearing a tshirt with swear words on it? What does that accomplish, exactly?? :tongue: I'm all for humourous (including sexual or crude!) shirts, but blatant rudeness gives the air of unintelligence & incompetence - not a good look for anyone! :frown:
  • dcarlson041381
    dcarlson041381 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Or a Bike lane
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    When people use lame cop-outs as justification for their actions, which they've only done in the first place so as to cause a stir. Yay, you can make people look at you. Way to get attention.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    People on trains who:

* use their phones in the quiet carriage, especially to have look-at-me-I'm-so-important work calls in which they loudly bollock their minions. Yes, well done, your life is amazing.
    * SNIFF constantly and disgustingly as though the word "handkerchief" was some obscure term from the Planet Zog;
    * don't control their children;
    * put their feet on the seats;
    * are space invaders - there are two seats and I'd appreciate it if you kept to your side and didn't sprawl all over me, cheers, you UTTER knobsack.

Those people all piss me off! I hate commuting... :explode:
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    That ticks me off too... especially at costco!
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Work asks me to make something better without having to spend money. My reply Suck It!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Ummm just so you know cyclists have to ride in the flow of traffic read up on that. Just because you push a pedal easier than spinning them around doesn't make you better than the other person. In fact they're doing better for the enviroment after all. Just look it up because it's not always the cyclists' choice in fact sometimes we wished there was a shoulder on the road.

I am a cashier and I have to bag people's groceries and it sucks because they just stare at me when there is a line behind them of people waiting. Seriously? Move your hands they're not broken!

I also get pissed off when I can't beat my reps on my log book at the gym.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I work at a bank call center dealing only with checking accounts. So, It pisses me off when people call with questions on their account, have no idea what their number is, and wanna waste 10 minutues of my time while they look for it. What did they think was gonna happen when they called? I ask for their favorite color to pull it up? Sheesh.

Um OK but why do they make you enter your account number before you can talk to a real person, and then you have to give it to the person anyway? And the next person and the next person and the next person. And you have to tell your same story over and over - you wait while they type it into "their system", but then they transfer you, and apparently that person doesn't have access to it, so what's the point? Or they don't really listen to you when you explain your problem, but instead go through their script, asking you questions that you just provided the answer to 15 seconds earlier.

ROFL
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    When you come out of a store to find someone has parked so badly that you couldn't even slide an infant through the opening of your door to get in, much less yourself, so you have to climb from passenger seat to driver seat - then have to maneuver around them to back out of your spot.. just happened to me 4 hours ago at the store, I literally checked my car up and down for scratches, the backs of our cars were literally only 2 inches apart at the back and maybe 12 inches at the front!