IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok this was fun.......thanks for starting the thread that started my day with a LOL!!

It pisses me off when you finally get to sleep in your hotel room and the drunk dude next door keeps trying his card on your door!

DUDE LET ME IN!!.......................aaaaaand you can hear his buddies next door laughing so hard they are peeing themselves.

It's OK though, they woke up at 7 am with my alarm buzzing for 6 hrs until the maid came in........another thing that pisses me off! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.

wow. just wow.
  • heyitsmekatie
    Options
    ....when I see dinosaurs still waking around. I'm like "hey dinosaurs, aren't you supposed to be extinct. " Gets me goin every time.

bwaahahahaha!!!!! that really ticks me off too! :wink:
  • heyitsmekatie
    Options
    1: cell phones and texting at the movie theater. How important is that fracking call!!! unless it is the President asking for the conformation code for a nuclear strike get off the fracking phone.

2: people who hush me for telling them to got of the phone in the movie theater. yes, I know it is not my job, i do it as a public service.

3: people who get made at em cuz I get them kicked out of the movie theater for not getting of their fracking cell phone

Why does my family not want to go to the movie with me? :laugh: :laugh:

love it!! i freaking hate going to the movies because of all the rude jack a$$es talking on their phones, talking to their seat mates, eating loudly, sitting next to me (yeah, i'm weird), ...
  • heyitsmekatie
    Options
    PEOPLE FLY DRIVING THROUGH VERY FAST IN THE SCHOOL ZONE DURING THE EARLY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL OR WHEN SCHOOL IS LETTING OUT (THEY ACT LIKE THEY DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT FLASHING TO LET THEM KNOW AND THEY ACT AS IF THEY DON'T SEE EVERYONE ELSE AROUND THEM DRIVING 25 MPH)!

RUDE PEOPLE!!

yeah, i had a car of 3 dudes behind me once who were so pissed that i was actually driving the speed limit in the school zone that they passed me, stopped their car in front of me, got out of their cars, and started walking toward my car. foiled their plans by...um... just driving away. :)
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    When my Spanish teacher screams that we are calmly talking in between her getting ready for the next activity/just moosing around. YOU TAKE 10 MINUTES, WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO.
    When students pretend to play teacher and SHHHHH everyone in the room in this obnoxious tone or screams "Guys shut up!" (I've told off a few people for this). Just stop it!!!
    When the teacher actually THANKS and ENCOURAGES the student shhhing. Honey, YOU'RE the one getting paid to teach, not her. Either get more organized or deal with the fact that we will chat during breaks!

Hate this class SO much, every fourth period I dread it, same teacher for two years and we can't drop classes or change languages in my school -.-
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    People get all stupid when the see my service dog..."awwwww look a dog....I didn't know you could bring a dog in the store......can I pet her".....come on dorks! She has on a blue vest and it is common courtesy not to disturb a service dog while they are working!
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    People who do not have kids, but insist on passing judgement or giving "advise"
  • Losing2Live69
    Options
    When hubby leaves toilet seat up after living together for 6

I know I've been together with mine for almost 10 years and he still does it!

This only pisses me off when I sit down in the water :laugh:

Or when they pee on the seat or it splashes onto the back behind the seat! He says.....you're the one who did it! Yeah, right...there is no anatomical way I could pee on the seat...good Lord!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    when people think that as a parent we are supposed to be able to demand kids to act a certain way and if they don't oblige then we are bad parents. They are kids, not robots. I can't make them stop talking without doing things that said annoyed person would in turn say I was being abusive or belittling.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Oh and it upsets me when you're in the middle of church service and someone's cell phone goes off and they ANSWER it while the pastor is still preaching!!:ohwell:

I am right there with u on that one tami! that pisses me off too....but i have been known to whip out the celly at church to take a pic of my daughter cuz she holds the music book and pretends to sing.....now that's pic worthy :0) OK I posted it on FaceBook too as soon as I took the pic....I just couldn't resist! LOL
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    It really pisses me off when neighbors let their dogs crap in my yard!! RUDE!!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Oh and it upsets me when you're in the middle of church service and someone's cell phone goes off and they ANSWER it while the pastor is still preaching!!:ohwell:

I am right there with u on that one tami! that pisses me off too....but i have been known to whip out the celly at church to take a pic of my daughter cuz she holds the music book and pretends to sing.....now that's pic worthy :0) OK I posted it on FaceBook too as soon as I took the pic....I just couldn't resist! LOL

LOL I don't mind the picture taking, that isn't disturbing anyone... it's the ring and then HELLO? (really loud)...LOL
  • Losing2Live69
    Options

That happened one time in my church and the pastor walked up to the guy whose phone was ringing...he said, "hand it to me"...the pastor answered the phone and said, "what's up...who is this, this is Pastor Charlie...what are you doing? I'm trying to preach a sermon, you should come and join us....oh, wait a minute, did you want to talk to Scott?"....it was sooooo funny!!:laugh:
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    When you have a few small items, that you carry upto the register with no cart, and the cashier acts like you're insane when you say you don't want a bag. They will keep asking "are you sure?" When I bring my reusable bags and they still keep trying to wrap everything they put in there in plastic before they put them in my bags. The thing that really pisses me off the most: when smokers flick there cigs on the ground like its not littering. Not only is it gross and makes my state ugly its a grass fire hazard most of the time in Oklahoma.
  • Losing2Live69
    Options
    ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.

wow. just wow.

OMGoodness....now that is so funny!
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    These are the same people that judge you if you lose it alittle and raise your voice. They are usually childless or had there kids 20 years ago or so.
    when people think that as a parent we are supposed to be able to demand kids to act a certain way and if they don't oblige then we are bad parents. They are kids, not robots. I can't make them stop talking without doing things that said annoyed person would in turn say I was being abusive or belittling.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    when people get offended by silly things like if I have a bad word on my shirt.
    and no I dont really care if your kids see the bad word,because if you are teaching them right them seeing the word F**** is not going to make them start cussing like sailors
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options

-People that revel in hardcore denial. Life is short, figure it out, just open your eyes, whatever it is that you think you can hide from about yourself.

-People that say "I could do that" when viewing abstract art, listening to professional musicians or watching sports, or seeing someone skilled doing something. I am embarrassed for you when I hear you say this, please don't make me feel this way about you.

Love these two!
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    :sick: When people wear a ton of perfume or cologne. You can smell them a mile away and It makes me sick.