IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    It pisses me off when:

Someone cuts me off and when I honk, they then flip me off. NO NO EFF YOU, JERKWAD!

People who drive BMWs. The ones I've encountered have all been *kitten*.

I'm in the carpool lane going 5mph above the speed limit and some arsewipe behind me gets RIGHT on my *kitten* and starts flashing their brights at me. I'M GOING THE SPEED LIMIT! This is the CARPOOL lane. Not the SPEEDING lane.

I really hate CA freeway traffic :laugh:
  • That_Girl
    Options
    when you explain repeatedly why your child is the way they are - ummm try PARENTING!!

Better still, the parents who say they can't control their child...and their child is 5. Or 10. I've been in meetings (I'm a teacher) where the parent will say, RIGHT in front of the child, "I just don't know what to do with him anymore. I cannot control him."

Just because you can have children, doesn't mean you should.
  • dwhitten07
    dwhitten07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ....people don't use their blinker

YAY!! Someone who understands! Don't they realize that we can't read their minds!! I'm so happy that I'm not the only one!!
  • That_Girl
    Options
    ...when i just change my kid's diaper and he takes a poop three minutes later :)

OMG>..I second this.

Or poops while you're changing them :laugh: Then laughs and says, "I POOP!"
  • That_Girl
    Options
    Women don't stand up for themselves! Women continually play the victim! Women don't think it is possible to be independent , strong and opinionated! Women let men define them!!!

Oh yea, and women 'try' to hard and end up looking and acting slutty.....

And women who complain 24/7 about their men. Especially their husbands. I don't want to hear it. I don't talk about my husband. Wtf?

A woman at work ALWAYS complained about her husband. He was lazy, stupid, weak, etc. Finally, I had enough and said, "Well, you picked him."

She shut up quickly.
  • dwhitten07
    dwhitten07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When hubby leaves toilet seat up after living together for 6

I know I've been together with mine for almost 10 years and he still does it!
  • That_Girl
    Options
    When hubby leaves toilet seat up after living together for 6

I know I've been together with mine for almost 10 years and he still does it!

This only pisses me off when I sit down in the water :laugh:
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    it pisses me off when........I am sitting in the car and one of my favorite songs comes on ..only to have another person in the car ruin it by signing way louder than the radio.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    skinny girls (and i mean SKINNY) complain they're soooooo fat. Yeah hunny, try hefting around my weight for a day, then tell me ur fat!
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There is no more toilet paper left.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    It REALLY pisses me off when someone wears their sunglasses inside! YOU are not so cool and important not to make eye contact with me, you *kitten*!
    [/quote]

Ummm I only wear my sunglasses inside because I have sensitive eyes....does that still make me a you know what?? lol
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Oh and it upsets me when you're in the middle of church service and someone's cell phone goes off and they ANSWER it while the pastor is still preaching!!:ohwell:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.

haha can you say oregon forsure on this one
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Probably, but you are so lucky to live in OREGON! It is so beautiful up there.:bigsmile:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    ...when my girl leaves the toilet seat down, and gripes that I leave it up.
    Get over it woman! I need it up, and you need it down, deal with it!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ....people don't use their blinker

or they put it on 3 miles before their turn. I call this the "eventual right turn" blinker. Here in the retirement capital, it happens all the time!! :explode:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

:laugh: this is the first time I have heard a man complain about this subject. Thanks for the laugh (and the insight :wink:)
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    it pisses me off when........I am sitting in the car and one of my favorite songs comes on ..only to have another person in the car ruin it by signing way louder than the radio.

or the kid in the car next to you with all the windows open has one of those BOOM BOOM radios (I'm OLD OK!! almost called it a boom box :laugh:) Grrrrrrrrrr turn it DOWN I am trying to hear Frank Sinatra :laugh: Well....prob The Who.....but whatev
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    When people with no common courtesy leave their shopping cart right next to your car door instead of walking a few feet away to put the cart where it belongs, or even better they leave the cart hitting your car door and are still getting into their vehicle and do not say "oh sorry,and move it so you can get yourself and your child into the car. Why should I have to put your cart back...I didn't use the damn thing...Lazzzzzy!

That's a good one!

It REALLY pisses me off when someone wears their sunglasses inside! YOU are not so cool and important not to make eye contact with me, you *kitten*!

Actually, they're probably stoned. ;)

And people who don't use their blinkers, or use them right when they start turning piss me off.

Did you check the cart for chips? They are prob ALL stoned! :laugh:
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options

Later in life when you have daughters and are outnumbered by females, I think you will learn it is easier just to leave the seat down. Seating down to pee is a nice little break from standing and you don't have to aim for the toilet.

Yup, the girls have me housebroken. lol