IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    For those that saw my post, it happened... :embarassed: :indifferent:

And completely unrelated to the first one, it pisses me off [yet makes me laugh uncontrollably on the inside] when you have to explain HOW TO OPEN A DOOR to a random client that's attempting to open the door to the small office you work in.

I had to verbally explain AND physically illustrate, through pantomime, mind you, that in order to open the hinged, large rectangular wooden panel that has a round, twisting mechanism [AKA, a f*cking DOOR]; the general idea is to place your hand on the twisting mechanism, what is generally called a "doorknob" and with a slight grip, rotate it in either direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise), and you have 2 options at that point.... you either pull, by bringing your lifeless limb in the opposite direction that you are facing, or you push, by exerting force towards the direction you are facing... Tapping the knob and pressing it like a doorbell will NOT grant you entrance. There is no need to call during business hours to see if we were open because you could not handle the grandest of tasks to open a damn door...
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    For those that saw my post, it happened... :embarassed: :indifferent:

And completely unrelated to the first one, it pisses me off [yet makes me laugh uncontrollably on the inside] when you have to explain HOW TO OPEN A DOOR to a random client that's attempting to open the door to the small office you work in.

I had to verbally explain AND physically illustrate, through pantomime, mind you, that in order to open the hinged, large rectangular wooden panel that has a round, twisting mechanism [AKA, a f*cking DOOR]; the general idea is to place your hand on the twisting mechanism, what is generally called a "doorknob" and with a slight grip, rotate it in either direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise), and you have 2 options at that point.... you either pull, by bringing your lifeless limb in the opposite direction that you are facing, or you push, by exerting force towards the direction you are facing... Tapping the knob and pressing it like a doorbell will NOT grant you entrance. There is no need to call during business hours to see if we were open because you could not handle the grandest of tasks to open a damn door...

Haha haha Thats makes it's even more funny... LMFAO!!!! dear god thank you for sharing.
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    ...bicyclists who are riding with traffic in the road do not obey traffic signals.
  • boognish1972
    boognish1972 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When people with no common courtesy leave their shopping cart right next to your car door instead of walking a few feet away to put the cart where it belongs, or even better they leave the cart hitting your car door and are still getting into their vehicle and do not say "oh sorry,and move it so you can get yourself and your child into the car. Why should I have to put your cart back...I didn't use the damn thing...Lazzzzzy!

That's a good one!

It REALLY pisses me off when someone wears their sunglasses inside! YOU are not so cool and important not to make eye contact with me, you *kitten*!

Actually, they're probably stoned. ;)

And people who don't use their blinkers, or use them right when they start turning piss me off.
  • GinaJ2006
    GinaJ2006 Posts: 67
    Options
    It pisses me off when you're at store and the cashier acts like they couldn't care less if you drop dead right in front of them. If you're that miserable GET ANOTHER JOB!

Me too!!! I don't know why, but that has always pissed me off. Just smile, say hi...i don't ask much
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    :explode: I used to work at best buy so when you are in the DVD section and people are looking looking looking for a dvd and come up to you and ask where the dvd is. IT'S IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE, THEY ARE ALL IN ALFABETICAL ORDER BY CLASS DUMBASS!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    -I see people who have very young children clearly playing in their vehicle..when the vehicle is in traffic. Those children should be seated and have a proper seat belt or five point harness ON freaking idiots!!!!!!!!! What if they get rear ended? I bet you those people would feel badly they caved into Suzy or Johnny who "just doesn't do seat belts or car seats".

-Completely ignorant people. Yes...I know, I'm definitely not a god and certainly don't know everything..I know that. But I wouldn't go spouting off about mental disorders or all kinds of things like a freaking expert. I hear this shizzit ALL OF THE TIME. My son and I have ADHD, how many dumb ignorant fools who cannot tell me the definitions of anecdotal versus scientific tell me it DOESN'T EXIST. Thank you for your very informed freaking opinion!!! Go READ A BOOK YOU MORON.

-People that revel in hardcore denial. Life is short, figure it out, just open your eyes, whatever it is that you think you can hide from about yourself.

-People that say "I could do that" when viewing abstract art, listening to professional musicians or watching sports, or seeing someone skilled doing something. I am embarrassed for you when I hear you say this, please don't make me feel this way about you.

-Talking about money. I just don't need or want to tell random people how much my house costs, or my vehicles or whatever. That's just embarrassing for me to talk about and I wouldn't ask you the same. I don't need to know how much your wedding cost, I promise you!

- Lazy parents. Some of the other parents in my neighborhood (all the kids go to the same school within our own neighborhood until middle school) are so lenient and lazy about what they will allow their children, do, say, or consume, that it makes life doubly difficult for people like me. I do not want my children viewing any random rated R film, I do not want my kids playing any random video games- my ten year old is not to play any M rated games, and I certainly do not want my children consuming junk food and soda every single goddamned day!!!!

I think that's enough for now :) Mine aren't funny, and for that I apologize, but I really do hate these things HAHA :p

-

I agree with every word! I like the last one best though
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.

ROTFL....TMI....eewww....
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    When people with no common courtesy leave their shopping cart right next to your car door instead of walking a few feet away to put the cart where it belongs, or even better they leave the cart hitting your car door and are still getting into their vehicle and do not say "oh sorry,and move it so you can get yourself and your child into the car. Why should I have to put your cart back...I didn't use the damn thing...Lazzzzzy!

That's a good one!

It REALLY pisses me off when someone wears their sunglasses inside! YOU are not so cool and important not to make eye contact with me, you *kitten*!

lmao that pisses my brother off too. I never really got that
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have too many things that piss me off I can write a book on....LMAO:tongue:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    what piss me off? my mother in law!
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    When my daughter does her homework but then never turns it in!! ARGH!!
    When I am left to always take out the trash
    When my husband keeps the TV so loud when I am trying to sleep
    When people lie for no reason

get out of my head
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    1: cell phones and texting at the movie theater. How important is that fracking call!!! unless it is the President asking for the conformation code for a nuclear strike get off the fracking phone.

2: people who hush me for telling them to got of the phone in the movie theater. yes, I know it is not my job, i do it as a public service.

3: people who get made at em cuz I get them kicked out of the movie theater for not getting of their fracking cell phone

Why does my family not want to go to the movie with me? :laugh: :laugh:
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    ....when I see dinosaurs still waking around. I'm like "hey dinosaurs, aren't you supposed to be extinct. " Gets me goin every time.

lol that actually cracked me up.. thank you..
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    1: cell phones and texting at the movie theater. How important is that fracking call!!! unless it is the President asking for the conformation code for a nuclear strike get off the fracking phone.

2: people who hush me for telling them to got of the phone in the movie theater. yes, I know it is not my job, i do it as a public service.

3: people who get made at em cuz I get them kicked out of the movie theater for not getting of their fracking cell phone

Why does my family not want to go to the movie with me? :laugh: :laugh:

Add to your list.....people who show up late and sit in front of you (of course they have big heads,big hair or are tall), people who kick the back of your chair, get up & down a dozen times (especially if they have to crawl over you), or eat their snacks very loudly. I don't go to movies often. :laugh:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    what piss me off? my mother in law!

AMEN!!!! f***...
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    when the people at work don't replace the toilet paper when they use the last on the roll...would you do that at home...I THINK NOT!

There's some people in my house who would.
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Your grocery store has you pack the groceries yourself? THAT'S what would piss me off. :) I would never pack them myself...I can't imagine a store even wanting you to. Maybe things are different here in the South, but that's the store's obligation. Every once in a blue moon you see a customer packing them, but you also usually see other folks looking on and wondering why. Heck, it throws the store into a tizzy if you tell 'em you can wheel the buggy out to the car yourself.
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    *When people b!tch and moan about things that don't affect them in the slightest.

*When people don't signal OR they leave their blinker on when they are not turning.

*My husband...just in general

*When I get on the phone and my kids, who haven't even looked at me for a half hour, suddenly have pressing needs that must be attended to at that moment.

*Every time we get any extra money, something happens to take it all away!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    People crack their gum. NOTHING irritates me more:explode: