IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    When the person driving in front of me on the freeway wants to go the speed limit- in the fast lane! Hey, some of us don't care what the "suggested" speed limit is, so get out of our way!

umm i think its my obligation as an engineer to say that the speed limit is not "suggested" haha its meant for you to stick to it cuz that's what we design the road to handle, higher speeds mean higher breaking forces and more road maintenance plus higher possibility of failure in case or bridges. just sayin.....try to atleast not go over it too much ;)
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    There is a recycling bin next to the trash can. It's blue and has a picture of a soda bottle/can on it. Above is a sign that says "Please Recycle". It has 3 items in it.
    The trash can beside it is filled with soda bottles and cans.

My eco-OCD usually flares up in the above-mentioned situation and I end up rifling through the trash and moving recyclables. I must look like a hobo... digging through trash and cursing at no one in particular.
    Please, people. Have mercy.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    When the person driving in front of me on the freeway wants to go the speed limit- in the fast lane! Hey, some of us don't care what the "suggested" speed limit is, so get out of our way!

umm i think its my obligation as an engineer to say that the speed limit is not "suggested" haha its meant for you to stick to it cuz that's what we design the road to handle, higher speeds mean higher breaking forces and more road maintenance plus higher possibility of failure in case or bridges. just sayin.....try to atleast not go over it too much ;)

ha ha ha you should have started this with " this a public service announcment" ha ha ha suggested is a funny word to use anyway seeing as if it were suggested we wouldn't get tickets for going over.
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    Options
    When my daughter does her homework but then never turns it in!! ARGH!!
    When I am left to always take out the trash
    When my husband keeps the TV so loud when I am trying to sleep
    When people lie for no reason
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    There is a recycling bin next to the trash can. It's blue and has a picture of a soda bottle/can on it. Above is a sign that says "Please Recycle". It has 3 items in it.
    The trash can beside it is filled with soda bottles and cans.

My eco-OCD usually flares up in the above-mentioned situation and I end up rifling through the trash and moving recyclables. I must look like a hobo... digging through trash and cursing at no one in particular.
    Please, people. Have mercy.

I agree with this one.... i have kids and i'm a little bit of a germ-a-phobe so i couldn't do that but i'm glad you do. thank you
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    When my daughter does her homework but then never turns it in!! ARGH!!
    When I am left to always take out the trash
    When my husband keeps the TV so loud when I am trying to sleep
    When people lie for no reason

LMAO- my husband does number 2 and 3 and it's totally pisses me off. :noway:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    People that drive 10 miles under the speed limit and there is NO passing zone for MILES!!

I will add that when they are poking along at that or slower until you pull out to pass and then they speed up so by the time you get around you are doing 10 miles over the speed limit.

Or when they pull out in front or you almost causing you to rear end them like they are in a big hurry and then practically come to a crawl....YOU COULD HAVE WAITED FOR ME TO PASS BY BEFORE YOU PULLED OUT!!
  • jaywarner84
    Options
    Its common courtesy when you see a car coming to get the hell out of the way! I don't care if there is a sidewalk or not. Just get the hell out of the way!
  • honeyrabbit
    honeyrabbit Posts: 118
    Options
    people who listen to loud music on public transport......to be more specific, people who listen to *kitten* loud music on public transport!
    Buy some feckin' earphones or get better taste......I don't want to listen to happy hardcore or Justin Bieber at 8 in the morning (or at any time for that matter!!)

Oh, and motorists who think they own the road!!!.....I cycle everywhere because I choose to, I don't weave in and out of traffic, I signal when I should......and yet i'm almost knocked off my bike on a daily basis by tw*ts who think it's okay to drive in the cycle lane just to get to their destination...oooo all of 2 minutes earlier...knobs!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    People that drive 10 miles under the speed limit and there is NO passing zone for MILES!!

I will add that when they are poking along at that or slower until you pull out to pass and then they speed up so by the time you get around you are doing 10 miles over the speed limit.

Or they they haul *kitten* to get in front of you just to slow down 10 mile under again.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN FRONT OF ME

The closest I have ever gotten to taking a human life was a person that made a right on red that would have made me slow down to not hit them if they kept going.
    They didn`t...they stopped to pull into a convenience store on the opposite side of the road against oncoming traffic.machinegunsmilie.gif
  • jaywarner84
    Options
    Maybe you should try another line such as the express lane! Im not stopping to let someone go in fromt of me.
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Anybody going anything less than 5 over in the left lane. Fire-throwers should be allowed.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Women don't stand up for themselves! Women continually play the victim! Women don't think it is possible to be independent , strong and opinionated! Women let men define them!!!

Oh yea, and women 'try' to hard and end up looking and acting slutty.....
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    When I am driving and I kindly let someone cut in front of me and they don't wave a thank you. Jerks!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh yea.... and women who act like teenagers..... talk/dress
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    .....the wind has blowing for three weeks straight so I go to Hobby Lobby and buy a kite but as soon as I get home; no wind.

....somebody uses a word that I have to look up, and I don't know how to spell it.

....when my dad gets all pissy cuz I stole all his light bulbs and toilet paper. He should appreciate that, its a long drive to his place.

...when my creative streak comes to an end.
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.

lmao. I just really laughed out loud, at my desk at work, and ended up with the water i was drinking coming out my nose!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    When people ask for your opinion....and when they hear it and it doesn't match theirs...they give you all the reasons yours is wrong...and ridicule it....It's an OPINION, everybody has a diffferent one....
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    People don't thank you for a present you sent them. There is NO excuse, a text or email takes 15 seconds; a phone call or a letter is even better. If you don't get thanked, how do you know if it even arrived?
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    It pisses me off when women tinkle on the toilet seat in a public restroom and don't have the decency to wipe it off.