IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Replies

• emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    When people talk on their cell phones while on the treadmill/ elliptical, etc at the gym. I actually did this for the 1st (& last) time yesterday and felt like such a jerk! It was an important business call so I really needed to take it but I vowed to never do it again!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    People that drive 10 miles under the speed limit and there is NO passing zone for MILES!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    when ppl liter!! especially when they throw their cigarette butts!! The world is not your ashtray...speaking of cigs, I hate when I see ppl smoke preg or with kids in the car!! WHY???
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Bullies....defined as anyone who uses their size, postion or stature to take advantage of someone in a lesser postion.
  • Stefani74
    I hate when I see ppl smoke preg or with kids in the car!! WHY???

Oh that's a BIG one! My son is 14 and I still fight with his Granny over her smoking in the car, in the house....GRRRR!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    People don't use the on-ramp to get all the way up to the posted speed limit of the road they're merging onto!!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.

especially when there is a sidewalk!!!!

haha in california it is illegal for a bicyclist to ride on the side walk :) They have to ride in traffic :) Sharing the roadddddd <3<3<3 jk jk jk I know my eco friendly *kitten* can be frustrating when the road isn't big enough!!! Sorry all! <3

Oregon too but there is almost always room to scoot over and let my car go by!! I got places to be and not at bicycle speed either or I would be pedaling one. <just saying> :grumble:
  • Setof2Keys

Oh that's a BIG one! My son is 14 and I still fight with his Granny over her smoking in the car, in the house....GRRRR!

Oh I don't fight their GMa. I gave her an ultimatum. Either not around my kids, or they don't come over. Period. Not willing to compromise on this one. :)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    People don't use the on-ramp to get all the way up to the posted speed limit of the road they're merging onto!!!

that will have me cussing every time!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    It pisses me off when people continue a conversation on their cellphone while you're serving them.
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    When people with no common courtesy leave their shopping cart right next to your car door instead of walking a few feet away to put the cart where it belongs, or even better they leave the cart hitting your car door and are still getting into their vehicle and do not say "oh sorry,and move it so you can get yourself and your child into the car. Why should I have to put your cart back...I didn't use the damn thing...Lazzzzzy!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Morons in the grocery aisle who see a friend they haven't seen in forever (or since 4 hours ago) who can't move their carts to the side of the aisle and instead look at you as though you are some inconvenience to THEM for asking them to please move so you can get through the aisle or get something off the shelf behind them
  • Stefani74

Oh I don't fight their GMa. I gave her an ultimatum. Either not around my kids, or they don't come over. Period. Not willing to compromise on this one. :)

If it was my mother...she wouldn't have a choice, no smoking or she wouldn't see him. This is his Dad's mother and since we are divorced I have no control over the situation when he is over there.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    When people with no common courtesy leave their shopping cart right next to your car door instead of walking a few feet away to put the cart where it belongs, or even better they leave the cart hitting your car door and are still getting into their vehicle and do not say "oh sorry,and move it so you can get yourself and your child into the car. Why should I have to put your cart back...I didn't use the damn thing...Lazzzzzy!

That's a good one!

It REALLY pisses me off when someone wears their sunglasses inside! YOU are not so cool and important not to make eye contact with me, you *kitten*!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.

especially when there is a sidewalk!!!!

It's illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk in most areas.

When driver's do not share the road as they should with bicyclists. Most times you just have to slow down for less then 30 seconds to be able to pass them.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.

EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    People that drive 10 miles under the speed limit and there is NO passing zone for MILES!!

I will add that when they are poking along at that or slower until you pull out to pass and then they speed up so by the time you get around you are doing 10 miles over the speed limit.
  • ...when you try to push out a mean fart and a Hershey squirt comes out...while you're at work...in a meeting...and you try to play it off like someone else did it...but the smell follows you as you crop-dust crap particles in the air on the way to the bathroom...then you have to throw away your underwear and free-ball in slacks the rest of the day.

LMFAO! I can't believe no one else has quoted this yet. Even if it's never really happened to you i'm sure it's happened to someone ha ha ha
  • People that drive 10 miles under the speed limit and there is NO passing zone for MILES!!

I will add that when they are poking along at that or slower until you pull out to pass and then they speed up so by the time you get around you are doing 10 miles over the speed limit.

Or they they haul *kitten* to get in front of you just to slow down 10 mile under again.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN FRONT OF ME
This discussion has been closed.