IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    When im sitting at a stop light and notice the person in the car next to me picking their nose ewwww once I see it I cant look away
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    When people who have waited half hour for a bus and dont get their money or pass ready then get on the bus and start rummaging through their bags and pockets and cant find it holding the bus up.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.

especially when there is a sidewalk!!!!

haha in california it is illegal for a bicyclist to ride on the side walk :) They have to ride in traffic :) Sharing the roadddddd <3<3<3 jk jk jk I know my eco friendly *kitten* can be frustrating when the road isn't big enough!!! Sorry all! <3

It's illegal in NY as well. They actually have a bike lane here (although drivers still complain bc their lanes got smaller lol)
  • Liatush
    Options
    :sick: When people wear a ton of perfume or cologne. You can smell them a mile away and It makes me sick.

I can relate.... especially when its your office mate and you can't get away from the smell!!!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I work at a bank call center dealing only with checking accounts. So, It pisses me off when people call with questions on their account, have no idea what their number is, and wanna waste 10 minutues of my time while they look for it. What did they think was gonna happen when they called? I ask for their favorite color to pull it up? Sheesh.
  • Liatush
    Options
    These are the same people that judge you if you lose it alittle and raise your voice. They are usually childless or had there kids 20 years ago or so.
    when people think that as a parent we are supposed to be able to demand kids to act a certain way and if they don't oblige then we are bad parents. They are kids, not robots. I can't make them stop talking without doing things that said annoyed person would in turn say I was being abusive or belittling.

I second this. If only there was a silent whistle you could blow which would make kids behave without making a scene... lol
  • Liatush
    Options
    Women don't stand up for themselves! Women continually play the victim! Women don't think it is possible to be independent , strong and opinionated! Women let men define them!!!

Oh yea, and women 'try' to hard and end up looking and acting slutty.....

YUP! And I'll add to that men who judge women's bodies, regardless of their own shape. I also hate that men of all sizes can wear any bathing suit and no one judges them. A woman (even skinny) who is not as tight as a damn tire gets criticism (from both women and men).
  • Carru1
    Carru1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    People get all stupid when the see my service dog..."awwwww look a dog....I didn't know you could bring a dog in the store......can I pet her".....come on dorks! She has on a blue vest and it is common courtesy not to disturb a service dog while they are working!

Indeed!!! Service animals are not PETS and shouldn't be distracted from their duty.

PETS shouldn't be allowed in the store. I hate when people think they can bring their tiny dogs into the store just because they fit in the cart. Those are not SERVICE dogs and they do not belong in stores where they can upset others!!! Service dogs have special training whereas a little yipping thing can upset a lot of people. Not just with noise, but some autistic children become REALLY upset over things like that.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Women don't stand up for themselves! Women continually play the victim! Women don't think it is possible to be independent , strong and opinionated! Women let men define them!!!

Oh yea, and women 'try' to hard and end up looking and acting slutty.....

YUP! And I'll add to that men who judge women's bodies, regardless of their own shape. I also hate that men of all sizes can wear any bathing suit and no one judges them. A woman (even skinny) who is not as tight as a damn tire gets criticism (from both women and men).

Whoooo ^^^THIS. ITA Liatush! I've even seen comments around here ..of men saying things about a woman 'letting herself go' when they are sitting on a hefty pile of their own fat to be rid of while judging on top of that fatty mountain! The vast majority of people are in no place to judge regarding that, even including thinner people who eat unhealthily.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    ....I'm looking at shapewear bathing suits trying to think of how to stuff all my fat into a bathing suit, and they're using a size 0-2 model for a shapewear suit. Of course she looks good...DUH she's a 0-2!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.

especially when there is a sidewalk!!!!

haha in california it is illegal for a bicyclist to ride on the side walk :) They have to ride in traffic :) Sharing the roadddddd <3<3<3 jk jk jk I know my eco friendly *kitten* can be frustrating when the road isn't big enough!!! Sorry all! <3

It's illegal in NY as well. They actually have a bike lane here (although drivers still complain bc their lanes got smaller lol)

We must be rebelssss! We ride on the sidewalk all the time. This CA traffic is nutso. I won't be riding in it. Cops have seen us and don't waste their time 'pulling us over'.
  • Carru1
    Options
    ...when my girl leaves the toilet seat down, and gripes that I leave it up.
    Get over it woman! I need it up, and you need it down, deal with it!

But having to touch a germy toilet seat to put it down and then proceeding to wipe our very sensitive-to-infection parts is NO good. Therefore boys should have to touch it to put it up because their fleshy parts are not as prone to infection. Toilet paper doesn't provide enough of a barrier, case in point we still wash our hands after using the potty.
  • Carru1
    Options

When it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk, pull off the road allow the line of traffic to PASS you, and then proceed without holding up traffic!!! It drives me nuts in the U district when they don't do this!!! When I'm driving in the mountains and I know I'm not brave enough to do the speed limit I pull my car over and let the braver souls PASS me. It's courtesy!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I loathe with every fiber of my being when I see a car pulling into a handicapped spot with no plate/sticker identifying said car as being permitted there and then an obviously able person jumps out.

OMG - this ticks me off just thinking about it! :explode:
  • Carru1
    Options
    I can waste 3 hours on the message board in what seems like a heartbeat, but when sitting in my 2 and half hour class time moves at the speed of smell. (There needs to be a sweatdrop smiley)
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    when my mum who is 5ft 2in, introduces me as "her baby" and I am 6ft 1in
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :explode: someone walks into the living room, stands in front of you, and changes the TV station. :mad: :explode:

:grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

but you ARE her baby:love: I do the same thing:blushing:
  • cab1204
    cab1204 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You get cheated on by your husband who has beat in your brain for 10 years that he has no respect for cheaters!!! You know what though, karma is a *****!!! Jus sayin'
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options

but you ARE her baby:love: I do the same thing:blushing:

and I bet your kids Blush too !!!! hahaha