"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 4

Options

Replies

• CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Finally got rid if the water weight!! If it wasn't gone by today, I was logging a gain!! No gain here!! Woot woot!! This also means I've officially gotten rid of 50lbs!!! Aka a small hay bale or a medium/large dog or a small child or even a bag on concrete!! I've been waiting for this day for a long time!! GOOD BYE 50! :drinker:

Weighed in this morning at 193.2!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Absolutely terrific!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Thank you Crystal!! I wasn't sure if I'd make it this week and then there it was..I had to triple check myself because I really wasn't sure! Now it's time to go do a happy Bru dance playing Just Dance 2 :D
  • Alegria79
    Alegria79 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    AprilVal - how are you hoping to revamp your weight loss? Are you wanting to see different progress or evaluate your goals? Is there anything we can do to help?

prilla13 - It really sucks that you've hurt your back and I know the frustration of making progress and then being hampered by an injury. I hope you're able to take some time to recover and you feel better quickly!

Brunettewife - CONGRATS on losing 50 lbs!!! That's so amazing and you've worked so hard to do it. It's crazy that you've lost the equivalent of my little niece :) That's such an inspiration!!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    AprilVal - how are you hoping to revamp your weight loss? Are you wanting to see different progress or evaluate your goals? Is there anything we can do to help?

prilla13 - It really sucks that you've hurt your back and I know the frustration of making progress and then being hampered by an injury. I hope you're able to take some time to recover and you feel better quickly!

Brunettewife - CONGRATS on losing 50 lbs!!! That's so amazing and you've worked so hard to do it. It's crazy that you've lost the equivalent of my little niece :) That's such an inspiration!!

Ive been totally off track this week.. :( Not a good thing.. I need to get it in my head that this is a must.. No options.. and I need to listen to my own advise which sometimes i dont.. :(
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hello Lovely Ladies!!!

I'm faking my enthusiasm today... I feel like crap! My head is full of ickyness and I've lost my voice!!! This always happens when the weather changes and it just can't make up it's mind this month... not a happy camper! But, after I slept in (heaven!!) I did manage to get up to the gym to weigh in (yes, I lost again!!!) and run the 5 miles of speedwork my training plan had in store for me. It wasn't fun, but I did it. Still had to stop for a potty break halfway through, but whatever, I think that's just something I'm going to have to live with, although I plan a little online research later on this as well....

So, for my update, I'm down to 154.4, and ran another 5 miles, which puts me at 39 miles since we started the 100 mile challenge! I've managed to stay under sodium (I think) or very close to it, which I'm sure is helping, and I've drank enough water to start my own lake somewhere...

Now I'm off to grocery shop and stop at my allergist's office for shots if they'll give them to me!!! I also have one kid home with a fever, so today isn't very exciting, but I'll cook dinner for us which will help the sodium and everything! I'm thinking chicken with stirfry veggies and rice... that just sounds good to me tonight!
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    hi everyone. i'm afraid i have some bad news. i wont be updating my weight loss for the nexrt week or two. i hurt my back last night. i had to go to ER. light duty for a week. they think i pulled a muscle. it sure hurts thats all i know. lol. i can barely walk. as soon as i am able to walk better, i will be at least walking but probably no workouts for 2 or 3 weeks.
    Sorry you hurt yourself. Hope you get better soon. Just not to soon, don't want to re-injure it.
    Bru-congrats on the 50 lbs lost.

For me today I missed my morning workout since I had to take my daughter to her 18 month checkup. Then I got a phone call to pick up my son from school. He has been laying in bed since I picked him up. I have a call into the doctor since his cousin is in the hospital with influenza a and he has been around him right before he got it. I'm hoping not though. It will be a late night for workouts tonight. Got to get them in since I took my daughter to lunch and we had fast food and all my calories are gone and I haven't had dinner yet. oops. Good thing I don't eat out but every couples of weeks.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I finally got to weigh myself today. Down 17.2 lbs in 3 weeks. I am stoked. lol. And working for a better me even harder now. Heres to the next 17 melting off just as easily!

Sorry I have been sparse on here. Ill read through and comment everyone tomorrow.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    success20and20failure20sign3.jpg

We are given two options in life.. We either succeed or we fail..

Hoping this picks a few people up who have been struggling.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    prila13 - take care of yourelf, poor thing. *gentle hugs*

ceelovejay - right on that your HR is recovering wuicker than it used to. That's such a neat NSV.

Bru - YAAAAAAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY *deep breath* YAY YAY YAY!

AprilVal - how can we help you get back on track? How can we help you make good choices every day?

Nikstergirl - I hope you're feeling better. You're sick AND you're running?! Definitely a trooper. Congrats on being down and for logging so many miles.

aprildauer - hope your little guy is feeling better. :( Were you able to get a little workout in?

Tannie - WOW you're doing amazing! That's more than 5lbs/week!!

~*~

Feeling good...had a good day today. I do need to get off my rear and get to cleaning this shack though, it certainly isn't going to clean itself! I need to work up an appetite so I can make my dinner of broccoli and bok choy. After I finish my coffee...
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    I finally got to weigh myself today. Down 17.2 lbs in 3 weeks. I am stoked. lol. And working for a better me even harder now. Heres to the next 17 melting off just as easily!

Sorry I have been sparse on here. Ill read through and comment everyone tomorrow.

Awesome!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    *yawn*

It is 3:30A here and I should be sleeping, but probably won't tonight. All kinds of jittery over the devastating Japan event. I'm in Los Angeles and we're waiting for a .5 meter tsunami to hit in about four hours, and I'm not worried about that, just more nervous about the reminder of the rocking and rolling that comes with where I live. Time to stop talking about it and actually get our shiit-hits-fan kits put together.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options

That is awesome! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    *yawn*

It is 3:30A here and I should be sleeping, but probably won't tonight. All kinds of jittery over the devastating Japan event. I'm in Los Angeles and we're waiting for a .5 meter tsunami to hit in about four hours, and I'm not worried about that, just more nervous about the reminder of the rocking and rolling that comes with where I live. Time to stop talking about it and actually get our shiit-hits-fan kits put together.
    Pinky, you & everyone being affected are in my prayers. How far away from the coast are you? Looking at those waves just totally demolish everything in its path in Japan is frightening.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    I'm 20 miles in, so I'm not worried about the wave since I'm not in a beach community. It's the whole waking up of a sleeping giant thing. There's been A LOT of seismic activity around the globe and it just gets me all worked up. You'd think growing up here I'd be used to it! :laugh:

How's your Friday so far?
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to try to comment on everyone, because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out and I sure don't want to do that.

Keep up the good work, Ladies!!!!! :bigsmile:

I've had a good week. I have been SO sore though with this P90X and I don't even do as many reps as they do. :laugh: I'm anxious to measure on Sunday and see how many inches I'm down - I BETTER be down. :grumble: :laugh: I'm not sure about pounds. I'm not feeling all the skinny right at the moment. :wink:

But a nice thing happened yesterday. I was kind of feeling like maybe I wasn't doing good...(I was really trying to convince myself that I needed some chocolate, or something. :laugh: ) and I came in my room and tried on a skirt that I had tried on right after our baby was born and it barely got up past my knees. :blushing: But yesterday, I got it ON AND ZIPPED - although still too tight to wear in public. :laugh: Yipeeeeee!!!! I was so excited! :bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a safe and slimming weekend!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    My Friday has started off swimmingly (add sarcasm). The drive in was less than ideal. I got here 45 minutes late and I usually get in about 25 before 9. So, that's an hour and 10 minutes delay. Ay yay yay.

I don't see how you do it living in earthquake land! I've experienced one while awake, the other happened while I was asleep and wasn't strong enough to wake me. The one was enough for me! Though we have to deal with blizzards and hurricanes and the like. Mother Nature sure is something else!!

Congrats on the NSV, Crystal!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Aw, what a craptastic commute morning! I hope the rest of your day goes well. And yeah, I'm not sure how I do it either. The ground is solid...you build things on it...it isn't supposed to move! I remember a 5.5 struck when I was in my office building (4th floor) and it was a very wavy one, everyone felt a little sea sick from the motion, but I was TOTALLY freaked out and wouldn't go back in the bldg. for like, an hour. In the meantime, my New Yorker boss was like *shrug* and just went right on back in. I wasn't about to get into the elevator! No sir!!

Crystal, that's a really great NSV! Hope you did a little bootie wiggle when you got it all zipped!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Having a bad week emotionally and it's gonna reflect on the scale - just letting you all know. LOL We are facing a large decision with regards to starting our family - have a counselling session with the fertility clinic next week to discuss, but I'm finding it difficult to stay out of the junk until then.

As for the earthquake, apparently Japan just had another earthquake...not an aftershock - looks 6.6 this time. The one that hit here in Toronto last year was 5.0 and everyone was freaking out.....You can't even really tsunami-proof yourself....such a sad circumstance
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Feeling utterly craptastic myself this Friday (sorry, had to steal that word, it's my fav). Came home after being at work for two hours because I have completely lost my voice and I was coughing all over the place and I don't want to get the extremely pregnant girl sick just days before her big day! So I took a nice long nap and now I'm awake, have no energy and no voice. The kids are fine with it (love teenagers!) but when they realize they're on their own for supper, I'm sure I'll get some groans. Just have no energy or interest in food right now. Made myself a bowl of instant oatmeal because I hadn't eaten since 7am, and it was 5pm!

So I'm staying in bed tonight, and we'll see how I feel tomorrow. I am supposed to run 6 miles this weekend for my 10k training, so we'll see if I'm up for that or not. I hope so, I really don't want to get off track!

I'll check in again tomorrow... hope you all have a good and safe weekend!
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd better show my face this week :laugh:
    I've had the most silly week ever, some emotional stuff early on, totally redecorated my daughters bedroom in 2 days (never again!), and baked a policeman birthday cake for my son today.
    I've managed to be reasonably sensible with my calories, have run 2 x 4.5 miles, and worked out with my personal trainer.
    I'm not weighing in tomorrow because it's TOM and I know I have water weight.
    I haven't really done any of the challenges as I haven't been on this bit of the site - I've just had a quick look through this thread, and I just have to say - Way To Go Tannie :smile: :smile: :smile:
    I'm hoping for an easier week next week and to post a little more.
    Hope you all have a great weekend :smile: