"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 4

Options
12346»

Replies

• cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So today is my little one's birthday. He's 11 today. So my oldest and I plan to take him to dinner. SO I ask him this morning where he wants to go. (Kind of tradition, your birthday - you pick your fav restaurant) So my oldest is thinking FOR SURE he will pick Del Taco (!!) Nope, Hometown Buffet! LMAO! Well, at least it isn't expensive! But here I was looking forward to some GOOD seafood or something... but NOOOOO!

Was torture baking the 4 dozen cupcakes for him to take to school. I only ate 2! LOL No guilt, just extra time on the elliptical! ugh! :ohwell:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Got my scale back from the ex finally. Now to get a battery and I can have weekly weigh ins...
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    Son is feeling better for the most part. Didnt get in a workout other then the little bit of stationary bike. My stomach now is turning circles. Gonna have to take a break from working out tell this stuff passes. I did get some walking around walmart today waiting on a prescription for my son. So that was better then nothing.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Had a very busy, hectic day. but it was fun.. ;)

Went to get parts for husbands work. Went on a ride to bryan, ohio to a park that Ive been wanting to visit.. to take pictures of this..

bredge.jpg

I saw soo many pictures of that bridge that I just had to see it myself. Its soo beautiful over that way.. I loved it.. We ended up having to turn around in a cemetery to get back on the main road. And we came across a unique tree.. And I took a picture with my best friend kristen inside of it.. yes inside of it.. Ill post it below.. Its funny..

kristentree-1.jpg

Sorry ive been a little bit absent this week. I have successfully made a photography page on facebook.. Check me out if you want.. Search for April Merrick Photography.. :) And i have successfully made a website. go to http://www.amerrickphotography.webs.com/ to check it out if you would like. ;) Along with that I have been editing pictures most the week. and working super crazy hours.

Yesterday, on my way to work I came up with a super cool idea.. our animal shelter is always struggling with funds, and they are always asking for volunteers.. Soo I came up with an idea.. I thought about how about hosting a 5k, having a small entry fee and and all proceeds going to the humane shelter.. So i wrote about my idea on their facebook page.. I got a comment back today, telling me that's a great idea and they would suggest it to the board meeting.. :) Im hoping that it happens.. lots of people seem interested in it.. I love love love it.. :) Soo happy i came up with the idea.. I need to go meet with the person who runs the shelter, and talk to them about it. Looking forward to that.. Ill keep you posted on that.. :)

Today, i didnt start my new workout plan.. i was crazy busy.. walked bout a mile while I looked at the bridge.. I have more pictures from that trip on my facebook page.. ;)

I need some more ideas for week 5.. Going to tie some st pattys day challenges in there..

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    April, I love your 5k idea!! I've been thinking about similar for my town, but I'm not sure where or who for yet.

I'm doing my 2nd 5k of the year tomorrow via http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=192771120763453 which is a 'virtual' 5k which means it's FREE and you do it on your own tuff and your own time (hint hint, you all are more than welcome to join!). My 3rd 5k is a 'real life' one at a local college called the Ramble into Spring..hoping I have a few supporters to cheer me on there and to get a few pic's of me.

Hope you all have a great weekend!! Make great choices and stay healthy! :heart:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! - I am just now back from a week away - I realise that this week's challenges are almost over but I will try to add some pilates in- I have a Weight Watcher's video with some Pilates/ yoga and I will try to youtube some as well

had a great week walking- slow slow slow but I walked walked walked

how is everyone else??

April - love the bridge photo!!
    and the tree is almost fairy tale like
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    I thought that I had better show my face this week. I have been doing well diet and exercise wise this week. Well, I have stayed within my calories, but my food choices haven't been as great as usual. :blushing: I started P90x lean this week and I am really enjoying that a lot. I got home from my brother's wedding on Monday. Right now we are remodeling and a contractor and his son (at least they are personal family friends) are at our house all day, every day of the week. I have five kids and homeschool the three oldest, so life is interesting right now to say the least. The main level of our house is chaos, but at least we have a basement to fall back on. I have been dealing with some very heavy emotional situations both in my own life and counseling two friends, so I am kind of struggling emotionally right now. That is why I'm not posting much, I just don't have the mental energy.

I am still here reading and rooting every one on!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My brain capacity won't allow me to remember to comment to everyone. Those of you who do are A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!! You know who you are!!!!!!!!!! These are a few that stood out to me.

Bru - WAY TO GO on reaching the 50 lb mark!!!!!! :happy:

Tannie - WOW!!!!!!! 17 lb in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so totally awesome!!! :bigsmile: Keep it up!!!!

Crystal - I am SOOOOOO proud of you!!!! You are doing terrific. I am loving P90x too! :happy:

April - I love the quotes, they are so inspiring! :smile:

(((((((((HUGS)))))))) To everyone who is struggling right now. We CAN do this!!!!

Spring is just around the corner! That should help give us some motivation.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'm sooooooooooooooo excited. I cant wait until tomorrow.. my moms going to go buy a treadmill and an elliptical for us to use in her garage.. that will help me out alot.. i wont have much more of a need for a gym other then strength training. and ill figure something outside of a gym for that.. i cant wait.. :) i love love love it.. :)
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooooooooooooo excited. I cant wait until tomorrow.. my moms going to go buy a treadmill and an elliptical for us to use in her garage.. that will help me out alot.. i wont have much more of a need for a gym other then strength training. and ill figure something outside of a gym for that.. i cant wait.. :) i love love love it.. :)

That's FABULOUS!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Ill get week 5 open sometime tomorrow.. im getting tired.. good night everyone..
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for the week: 165. Down 2.5. I start Insanity tomorrow. SOOO excited!!!
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    I am down to 165.5, 2 pounds this week for a total of eight pounds since the beginning of the challenge! :smile:

April - That is AWESOME about the treadmill and elliptical!!!!!! I am thrilled for you!!!!! :bigsmile:

ceelovejay - Great loss! Have fun with Insanity! I was slightly afraid of P90x before I got started this week, but I am LOVING it!!!!!!! :happy:
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ceelovejay and Mandy - GREAT JOB on the weight loss!!!! I'm SO happy for you guys!!!! :bigsmile:

I'm kind of afraid to weigh in the morning. I'm feeling quite "fluffy" this week. I've always kept within my calories and have been under my sodium, so I'm not sure what the deal is. :huh:

I've heard that when you start P90X you can gain a few pounds at the beginning :grumble: and I was hoping to avoid this. BUT that may be the case. Whatever it is, I'm not giving up!!!! :bigsmile:

Looking forward to next weeks challenges!!!!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not sure how I did it, but I managed my six miles this afternoon! I haven't felt good all weekend, sick in bed most of Friday and Saturday, but feeling much better today so I thought "why not"??? I figured even if I walked some I would still do it just to log the miles but I did it! I ran it all and actually ran a little faster than last time! Who knew??? I do feel really tired though, the last two miles were pretty hard, but whatever, it's done and I can move on now feeling better than ever that I did it even after being sick.

I was also excited about my loss this week. Down to 154.4 which is about 7 pounds from the beginning of this challenge and I'm really happy about that! Can't wait to see what I can manage by Easter. I have a dress in my closet from many years ago that I'm wondering if I can wear again... if it fits I'll let you know!!!

Happy start of a new week everyone! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies, some great losses in here :D
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Week 5 is up.