Plus size-Super size weightloss support

Options

Replies

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Well all,

I have 123 lbs left to lose. Just want to say hi on this thread.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    So hi everyone. I went over in calories tonight, first time in a long time I am usally under. Oh well tomorrows another day, at leaset it was not because I pigged out on junk food or something like that its just the way it worked out I was gone all day so I did not have my checkins that I usally have and just did not realize it till I got home and checked it all in. I am only 134 over so not too bad.
  • anniec
    anniec Posts: 23
    Options
    I just started here. Literally today. I'm lookin to lose 90 lbs. I got some major health issues happening which is gonna make it that much harder. Plus a two yr old that was premmie two heart surgeries as a result he's under weight. I am gonna need some major help here. With giving him the stuff to put weight on and me trying to lose.

Hi! Welcome! You are where you need to be. There is much love, help, encouragement, suggestions, respect, and honesty here. Thanks to Christy for this brilliant idea!

You can do it. We all can. There is strength in numbers. :flowerforyou:
  • anniec
    Options
    I did good today..... Until... I ate a bowl of Sarah lee cheesecake icecream, reeses hardening chocolate and whip cream.... ack! That set me back, even though i didnt go over my calories I feel sick and like poo!!!!!!!!!!

Ice cream is my biggest weakness. Oh man! I can totally relate. (I was reading what you ate, and my mouth started watering.. dammit. :grumble: )

I have tried this to settle my ice cream fix... Vanilla or strawberry protein shake, some water, and 1 - 2 cups frozen whole strawberries. Mix in a blender. Has consistency of frozen yogurt, sorbet (sp?). Satisfies my fix.

By the time you read this, I'm sure you are back on track. Hey, you still didn't go over your calories, so that's a great thing!! :flowerforyou:
  • anniec
    Options
    Well all,

I have 123 lbs left to lose. Just want to say hi on this thread.

Hi !! Read your ticker on not smoking. That is awesome. Congrats. Reminded me of how much I have saved, especially my health, by quitting.

Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • stephi92569
    Options
    I think it would be great for all of us who have over 50 lbs to lose. I have a total of 189 to lose. I'm down 11 so far.:smile:
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my friends on this thread,

My Monday weigh in showed another 4 lb loss in the last week. I keep expecting the pace of loss to slow down but its moving along pretty well so far. I am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep at your routines and you'll get results.

Tim
  • destiny_206
    Options
    hey everyone, hope you had a great monday.
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    So, this weekend has ended and I was back to binge eating at night! Mostly I over did it with soup my step mother cooked and crackers and some junk as I posted earlier with the ice cream. Today is my first day back on track and I love coming here and seeing the support that means alot to me. You guys have been so supportive! Thank you! And ill weigh myself next tuesday to see my results of going back to my life change!

Love and light to you all!

I got work today so I know I will burn it all off!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Here is a picture from this morning in my bathroom!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/MissDoll/pinikchristy.jpg
  • annex1
    annex1 Posts: 31
    Options
    :yawn: Hi all, just checking in with all you bbwomen and man. My life is still going the same I'm still afraid of weighing myself, but I'm still following my food program and excersizing in the pool. My knee went real bad on me last night so the pool may be out for a couple of days or until I can get it working again. Keep up the good work, you all are such an inspiration to me, thank you so much for starting this thread Christy:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: , and thank's to all of you who are so open and honest with your proplems:flowerforyou: . There are times when I think some on you are reading my mail,or looking at my life and writing about it. Be Blessed and keep on keeping on. Connie

My quote of the day - "The most difficult thing is the decision to act the rest is merely tenacity."
    ~Amelia Earhart~
  • ligytha
    ligytha Posts: 130
    Options
    I guess I'll say hello as well! Everyone here is doing great. I've been on MFP for a while but haven't posted in this thread yet.

Heaviest: 225
    Now: 185
    Goal: 120
    Total to lose: 105
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Christy, Hope you are feeling OK today and not too "hung over" from the weekend.

We all understand.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh I just walked 3 miles...I am so excited! The calories burned are miniscule because I can't go very fast, but 3 miles...that is my personal best for one day! I feel so great!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Ohmigosh I just walked 3 miles...I am so excited! The calories burned are miniscule because I can't go very fast, but 3 miles...that is my personal best for one day! I feel so great!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks, but I need to update. I just did another 35 minutes, so that total for today is probably closer to 4 or 4.5 miles. I am ecstatic and feel so good. I don't know what I am going to snack on tonight since I have so many calories left and ZERO sodium (sodium will be the death of me I know it lol)...but I am so happy that I keep improving my workouts. Thanks for the support. This thread is a God-send. Maybe we can appeal to the MFP creator and ask for a separate message board for people who need to lose 50+ pounds...we definitely do face struggles that the typical 5-10 pound dieter won't experience, and it's great to talk to people who understand...
  • destiny_206
    Options

Congrats, Great work, Keep it up.
  • mommyshaw3
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread . . . i weigh 227 at last weigh in and I my goal is 145 . . . so I am with ya on that 50+ pounds to lose!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    I don't understand how I can do good all day but at night, over do it! I am praying that today will be different, that I can have the strength to start over. I feel like an addict. I need to do some serious thinking today because it's as simple as, do I want to live or do I want to die? But you see, its not really that easy. I feel like I'm self sabotaging myself. I feel so much like a failure and I want to have success in this life change. I suppose it is from thinking it's just a diet when infact I need to say it is a LIFE CHANGE. I'm going to work real hard today and hope I find my light again so that I may focus and return to getting healthy.

By the way, Yesterday was the first time I have ever been able to put on a pair of jeans in years! Maybe I can use that as incentive.
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread . . . i weigh 227 at last weigh in and I my goal is 145 . . . so I am with ya on that 50+ pounds to lose!! :flowerforyou:

I am so glad you found us. We are happy to have you.