Share your Mate

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
& NO not in a SWINGER type fashion!!

A lot of us talk on here about our "boyfriends", "husbands", "fiances" etc & wanting to look hot for them.

If you'd like, post the man/woman in your life that you're changing your life to be around longer with :)

Replies

• blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    That's such a nice thought!
    I live with my wonderful fiance, Pete. He works on his family's dairy farm and pulls 16 hour days. I do most of the cooking cleaning and I also have a full time job. I'm trying to cook for us both to be healthier and I certainly work out to try to look hot for him... although he loves me the way I am.
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    my husband is a wonderful man. he loves me no matter what but understand that my unhappines was when i was big. he supports in all my healthy lifestyle changes. after i had my son i had extra weight and was depressed and sad. my husband took me shopping and made me got a couple of outfits that fit me then and some outfits that i love in a smaller size. he told me that he loved me no matter what size i am but since i am unhappy he challenged me to fit into those clothes that i love. he pushed me and i love it.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    My husband's name is matt. He is a paramedic (how we met) and works about 76 hours a week between the ambulance and the ER. I have gained 25ish pounds since we got engaged and he claims I look "the same" as I did. haha... like me, he used to work out a lot and have fell off the wagon, Were both jumping back on! Were planning to start a family soon and I want to be in good shape before that!!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My husband rocks! Brian and I have been with him since I was a teenager and he's been there for me literally through thick and thin. He works so hard as a local truck driver in order for me to be home with the kids and to finish my degree, so that someday he can get a desk job. He's very supportive of me getting healthy, helps me out by watching the kids so I can go work out. He's never had any weight problems, he's one of those lucky people who can eat whatever and still look great! Love that sweet man of mine!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My husband Jared is my best friend in the entire world....That may sound cliched, but it's so true. He is my biggest supporter, and is incredibly encouraging on my health & fitness journey....When we met, I was about 25 pounds heavier (maybe even 30!!!) than I am today, and yet he loved me anyway, and obviously found me attractive (although *I* wasn't terribly fond of my appearance!)...

We'll have been together for six years as of this coming Saturday (married for one year as of this past November 28th), and we're a stronger couple than we've ever been. He's amazing, and talented, and intelligent, and sensitive, and everything that I could ever ask for....Everyone I know is jealous, with the exception of my sister, who also has a wonderful husband! :)

Anyway, I just had to brag about him a little. He's the BEST!
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    My husband Jared is my best friend in the entire world....That may sound cliched, but it's so true. He is my biggest supporter, and is incredibly encouraging on my health & fitness journey....When we met, I was about 25 pounds heavier (maybe even 30!!!) than I am today, and yet he loved me anyway, and obviously found me attractive (although *I* wasn't terribly fond of my appearance!)...

We'll have been together for six years as of this coming Saturday (married for one year as of this past November 28th), and we're a stronger couple than we've ever been. He's amazing, and talented, and intelligent, and sensitive, and everything that I could ever ask for....Everyone I know is jealous, with the exception of my sister, who also has a wonderful husband! :)

Anyway, I just had to brag about him a little. He's the BEST!

you don't have to lie, everyone knows i want yours too hahaha JK.
    Jared is pretty stellar though! :) I think I'll keep him as a BIL. I'm too obnoxious for his kind hahahahaha.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    Photoon2011-01-01at16164.jpg

this is me and partner, zack! we live together with our cat, moomin. zack currently works at our local children's museum. he has a bachelors of science and wants to be a doctor. we've been together for just about 3 years. i know he thinks i'm beautiful no matter what, but he supports my goals and wants me to be happy. he's never put pressure on me to lose weight. whenever i feel depressed about my body or my (slow) progress, he always makes me laugh and puts my mind at ease. i'm so beyond grateful to have him in my life!
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    you guys make a GREAT looking couple! He's very handsome & has fantastic teeth !! :)
  • numberscolors
    Options
    you guys make a GREAT looking couple! He's very handsome & has fantastic teeth !! :)

awww, thank you! i always tell him that, but he doesn't think so. haha.

here's one more cuz i never get a chance to show him off (he gets too embarrassed...).
    4ed118b6.jpg
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Alas, I can't say I'm doing this to look hot for my gf. Aside from it affecting what I make for dinner (ie - more yucky healthy stuff like fresh veggies), I don't think she really cares at all. I might need some flirty women to make her jealous first. I cook, clean, do laundry - you would think a fit, hotter guy would be the icing on the cake!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My hubby is the best! Jeff. He has been there for me the last 2 and a half years. I was married before and my ex left me when I was 18 weeks pregnant with our second child, for the other woman that he knocked up. It was a rough time for me, but at about 30weeks pregnant jeff and I got together. He is a wonderful father to both of my girls and you wouldn't even know they are not his. Sometimes when we are out people tell him all the time the girls look just like him. Haha! After I had the baby I put on about 10 more pounds. Got all the way up to 199. He has always told me I'm beautiful and has supported me. My resolution this year wis to lose 50 pounds. I'm down 21! He does everything to help me. No more fast food, we buy healthy food, pack our lunches for work, he is amazing. I owe his for all of the support he gives me. I'm excited to go on our belated honeymoon (we were married in november). In two weeks. The place we are going to has a fitness center so we can still be healthy on our vacation!
  • chickenlittle
    Options
    My boyfriend's name is Brian. We are high school sweethearts!!! He is overseas right now, and will return home in July. He is a helicopter mechanic. When ever I start to doubt myself he is there to remind me just how strong I am and how far I have come. I knew the first time I meet him that he was my forever!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    dorks2.jpg

We're big dorks.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it for him, but this is Anthony.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/Yunalookalike/ValentinesDay007.jpg
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    My hubby is the best! He is always honest with me and encourages me. I am so thankful to have him. And we are working together to not just change our lives but also create good habits for our kids. I just love him! (he is pictured with me in my profile pic. He is so SEXY!)
  • asj0901
    Options
    My hubby is the best! Jeff. He has been there for me the last 2 and a half years. I was married before and my ex left me when I was 18 weeks pregnant with our second child, for the other woman that he knocked up. It was a rough time for me, but at about 30weeks pregnant jeff and I got together. He is a wonderful father to both of my girls and you wouldn't even know they are not his. Sometimes when we are out people tell him all the time the girls look just like him. Haha! After I had the baby I put on about 10 more pounds. Got all the way up to 199. He has always told me I'm beautiful and has supported me. My resolution this year wis to lose 50 pounds. I'm down 21! He does everything to help me. No more fast food, we buy healthy food, pack our lunches for work, he is amazing. I owe his for all of the support he gives me. I'm excited to go on our belated honeymoon (we were married in november). In two weeks. The place we are going to has a fitness center so we can still be healthy on our vacation!

Wow what a great guy and have a great honeymoon!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    4335634835_846be57146_z.jpg?zz=1
    my handsome hubby :)

We've been married 10 years and have two kids. We met at the gym and are both total gym rats therefore we are very supportive of each other's goals. Even though I'm the only one counting calories, we both like to make good food choices. My husband is a wonderful spouse and father and I thank God every day that He blessed me with my husband.
  • asj0901
    Options
    my handsome hubby :)

We've been married 10 years and have two kids. We met at the gym and are both total gym rats therefore we are very supportive of each other's goals. Even though I'm the only one counting calories, we both like to make good food choices. My husband is a wonderful spouse and father and I thank God every day that He blessed me with my husband.
    Beautiful picture!!!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My husband is Matt.. He's an elevator mechanic and is out of town a lot but sooo very supportive of me! He loves me no matter what size I am but like most of you out there, he knows I am unhappy with myself and tries to keep me on track! He's been one of the only people who really understands how hard it is for me to deal with a food addiction and losing weight! I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better friend!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My husband Nick. We have been together since high school and married 2 years. We have two children ourselves and he is father to my 14yr old. When we got together I was 140 two kids and depo later I was up to 226. He is a Real Estate Broker and owns his own firm. We don't see him as much as we wish but he is so supportive in everything I do.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/slyirishgirl/The Wedding/607W0403_filtered.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!