Share your Mate

Options

Replies

• MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    46073148551128505966100.jpg

40023143754712318941100.jpg
    Justin and I have been married since August :) Right before the wedding I miscarried and put on A LOT of weight due to obvious depression. He always told me I was beautiful no matter what, and never cared about my weight. When we first got together I was a super healthy 155 (Even when I ran track in high school I was always 150-160). At the wedding, pictured above, I was 180, now I'm closer to 190. He's supporting me through my weight loss journey and even comes on here with me sometimes. He loves the before and after pictures, which, can't say that I blame him! He's always saying how cool it is and how awesome people are to show their loss to encourage others. I couldn't ask for a better partner :)
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is my whole reason for trying to be the baddest fittest butch I can be:

6832_630304802372_41103493_37085336_5162547_n.jpg

God, I'm so in love with her.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My loving and oh so supportive boyfriend Chris. <3 Words can't say enough!

IMG_1211.jpg
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i started the weight loss before i met justin, and we haven't been together long, but he's soooooooo wonderful. he tells me i'm the most beautiful girl in the world as is, but is very supportive and proud of my weight loss. i can't wait to go hiking with him in the spring/summer!!

we met on OKCupid actually, we were a 97% match (and since, we think they've changed the algorithim, because now we're a 99% match) and i can totally tell. sometimes he'll say something and it will be exactly what i was thinking, or vice versa. awww he makes me swoon so much!

i don't have many pics of us together (the only one is really dark), but here it is:

182674_1540601206674_1584240020_2310619_4764539_n.jpg
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is me and my boyfriend Adam. We've been together 4 1/2 years (5 years in June!) We started dating at the end of my freshman year, i'm now finishing my second year of university. He's always been there for me. He says he loves my weight and he doesn't want me to change, but at the same time, he has a goal of one day carrying me down the isle (even then i think he should probably lift some weights haha) He's around 160lbs (tiny guy!) I'm 180. It's awkward been 20lbs heavier than him, and i'm ultimately doing this for myself, and for him :) I love him a lot <3

2wqh5pt.jpg
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    10133_609341163520_25910891_36279339_3584982_n.jpg

This is me and my wonderful husband, Ty. We met almost 4.5 years ago, on an online dating site. He's a software engineer and is super brainy, and we can stay up until 4:00 in the morning just talking about who knows what! (Seriously, I have no idea what we talk about!) We've been married since October 17, 2009, which was our third anniversary. When we met, I was close to my highest weight and he's loved me through it all. He's the most amazing person and I'm so thankful to have him in my life.
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a gorgeous picture. You're lucky!
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This is my whole reason for trying to be the baddest fittest butch I can be:

6832_630304802372_41103493_37085336_5162547_n.jpg

God, I'm so in love with her.

Wow, that's a gorgeous picture. You're lucky!
  • embym
    embym Posts: 65
    Options
    165062_10150111864608894_519628893_7683477_6110653_n.jpg

This is me and my boyfriend, Doug. We've been dating for 6.5 years now and he's my best friend. Once we both get our degrees we'll be starting a new life together. Even though he always tells me I'm beautiful how I am, I want to be the best I can for him. We actually met when we were in middle school and started dating in our freshman year of high school and we've been together ever since. He's studying computer science in engineering and I'm a cell and molecular biology major, so we always have the most wonderful intellectual conversations. He helps me get through so much in life, and even though he can eat his weight in food and still be super skinny, he helps me with this too. <3
  • embym
    Options
    This is me and my boyfriend Adam. We've been together 4 1/2 years (5 years in June!) We started dating at the end of my freshman year, i'm now finishing my second year of university. He's always been there for me. He says he loves my weight and he doesn't want me to change, but at the same time, he has a goal of one day carrying me down the isle (even then i think he should probably lift some weights haha) He's around 160lbs (tiny guy!) I'm 180. It's awkward been 20lbs heavier than him, and i'm ultimately doing this for myself, and for him :) I love him a lot <3

You two are so cute! My boyfriend sounds a lot like him, super skinny! x_x! lol But honestly I'd prefer a skinny guy to a super macho one any day.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Here's me & my soulmate!! :wink: Our weight tends to increase around the same time (Christmas, winter in general!), and now we're losing a couple for beach & bikini season!! I couldn't ask for a better mate - she's there for me no matter what!! We've been together since Sept 2007 when I picked her up at the airport, sent from her breeder. :heart:

24b1zko.jpg
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Here's me & my soulmate!! :wink: Our weight tends to increase around the same time (Christmas, winter in general!), and now we're losing a couple for beach & bikini season!! I couldn't ask for a better mate - she's there for me no matter what!! We've been together since Sept 2007 when I picked her up at the airport, sent from her breeder. :heart:

What a cutie!!!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    Josh and I have been together 5 years in September=) He went overseas in October and won't be back until December.....a long time to be without him! We have 2 beautiful daughters together that keep me busier than I EVER imagined!!!!! However........When he left, I was 204 lbs......40 lbs less than I was in July, but still a lot more than I wanted to be! I found this amazing site, and now i am weighing in at 181!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((A long way to go, but I have to start somewhere!)) To see the look on his face when he gets off of that plane is what gets me on that elliptical EVERY DAY! I have an amazing drive, and thanks to him, and MFP, I'm gonna rock this! XOXO

ps, id love to post a pic, but have NO clue how to! LOL!
  • doublexhelix
    Options

This is me and my boyfriend, Doug. We've been dating for 6.5 years now and he's my best friend. Once we both get our degrees we'll be starting a new life together. Even though he always tells me I'm beautiful how I am, I want to be the best I can for him. We actually met when we were in middle school and started dating in our freshman year of high school and we've been together ever since. He's studying computer science in engineering and I'm a cell and molecular biology major, so we always have the most wonderful intellectual conversations. He helps me get through so much in life, and even though he can eat his weight in food and still be super skinny, he helps me with this too. <3

duuude my bfs a CS major and i'm cell and molec as well!! what a great combo, huh :D
  • doublexhelix
    Options

duuude my bfs a CS major and i'm cell and molec as well!! what a great combo, huh :D
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Aww, love reading this thread! :smile:
  • embym
    Options

lol what a coincidence!
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    This is my boyfriend, and the father of my beautiful daughter. We've been together for a little over 2.5 years.
    14t7fon.jpg

ETA: His chest piece is the NatyBo slogan. Lol.
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    it's okay ladies. i know you're jealous <3

2wrgrb4.jpg
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options

24b1zko.jpg

LOVE that!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!