Share your Mate

Options

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Here we are laying in bed together...right after some frisky play time lol. I'm on the left

LOL! Love it!! :)
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    how do you put pics in the post?

Upload them to a photo hosting site like photobucket. Make sure they are about 640 x 480 or MFP will cut them in half. Get the link with the image code...like www.url.com Then change the IMG to img.
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    TrailerPark.jpg

He's the best :-)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    My husband and I situation is a little different than others. We have been married 4 years (on March 1), and have been together almost 5 years. We have 2 children together (Laci - 2 and Carson - 8 months). I say that our situation is different in the fact that my husband is in prison and has been for over 15 months now. I started my weightloss journey back in Sept and joined MFP in Feb, and it was the best decision I could have made. He is very supportive of all I do. He has always told me that I look good, but he is happy with my decision to get healthier. No, I am not divorcing my husband. My wedding vowels were for better or worse; this is the worst, and I am waiting for the better. This won't be our lives forever; it is only a small timeframe. I don't have any recent pictures of us because of the obvious. He is a very supportive, loving father and husband. He is very happy with my success so far; he is always complimenting me on it. I want to be hot momma for when he comes home; he won't be able to keep his hands off of me.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

we met on OKCupid actually, we were a 97% match (and since, we think they've changed the algorithim, because now we're a 99% match) and i can totally tell. sometimes he'll say something and it will be exactly what i was thinking, or vice versa. awww he makes me swoon so much!
    We met on OkCupid too!! But we were a 54% match and I didn't like him at ALL. He was crass and pushy and obnoxious. Three years later these are now some of my favorite things about him :love:

print.jpg

melbs.jpg
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I met mine on PlentyOfFish... :laugh:
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My partner, Enid, and I have been together for 11 years on the 15th of this month. She is the most hard working, caring, goofball ever. I have gained 30-35 lbs since she met me but she still tells me (and looks at me like) I'm the most beautiful woman she's ever met. I really do think the reason this time (weight loss attempt) is different is because she is actively supporting me and has even started working out daily (even though she doesn't need it) to help me get through my work outs.

Okay now to see if I can load these pics...

Picture2.jpg

Enid and I at my brother's wedding

enid.jpg

Enid and her niece
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    My Mr. Man and I.

Jeremy and I met online when I was 17, in the beginning of my senior year of high school. He would drive three hours every other weekend to come see me until I graduated. We practically moved in together the day after I graduated and have been attached to each other ever since. Met/started dating in November 2005, Married November 2007, Jasper was born November 2009. :) He's a ridiculously hard working guy and does everything he can for me and Jasper. I couldn't ask for better then that.

Holy s##t our stories are so parallel its amazing. Cept we're not married and dont have a kid.
    But my bf and I met online when I was 17 in my senior year and he used to come pick me up every friday. Hes 5 years older than me, so alllll my female friends thought I was SO lucky lol.

Well and another difference is that we've dated 4 times in total. We went about a year without getting back together between the first two times and now we're more secure than ever with our relationship.
    wheeeeeeeeeee
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that my husband and I met on Myspace, was engaged after 3 months, and got married after 6 months.
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    My wifes name is Krista we were married in 2009 since then we both have put on the lbs. She is a wonderful strong passionate beautiful woman who would give me the world on a plater if I asked her to. Since we have started this journey together I think it has brought us closer to each other I know she strives to look her best for me. I dont want to be a barbi but I want to look how she makes me feel all the time. I can roll out of bed and she tells me Im pretty. I know I dont look pretty but in her eyes Im beautiful she is my rock when I think I cant do it or there is no one else there she is still standing right next to me on our new path............ I LOVE YOU KRISTA LEE
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My bf's name is Brandon.. We have been together for 8 1/2 months.. We met at a wedding we were both in.. We had an instant connection.. We have the kinda love like in the movies(corny but its true hehe).. BUT he is in the army and is currently deployed :cry: .. He should be back in July or August.. Its been a rough deployment so far but it should be done soon.. I love him soooooo much and am so glad god brought him into my life.. :heart: :heart:

P.S. My profile pic is me and him :smile:
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    His name is Kyle and he is the sweetest, most patient and strong person I know.
    untitled.jpg
    This is him just before doing the Tough Guy Challenge in Wolverhampeton, Jan 2011
    We have been together since the 4th day of our first year at university (he lived in the flat across from me) and has taken care of me through work stress, family stress and health crisis. Last summer I spent 10 days in ICU due to a medical condition I have and every time I woke up he was sitting on a chair next to my bed. He only left to go to work or the bathroom. He drove for 4 hours to go pick up my mum so he could bring her to see me. He was amazing and continues to support me, listen to me, protect me and not take any of my *kitten*. (excuse me)
    He will never be a rich man or have a big house,. He will never get up with the intention to clean the bathroom and he will probably forget about anniversaries and valentines and he elbows me in the face while he sleeps but I don’t CARE. He always knows when something’s wrong, he always has my back and he is always the big spoon!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    He was amazing and continues to support me, listen to me, protect me and not take any of my *kitten*. (excuse me)
    He will never be a rich man or have a big house,. He will never get up with the intention to clean the bathroom and he will probably forget about anniversaries and valentines and he elbows me in the face while he sleeps but I don’t CARE. He always knows when something’s wrong, he always has my back and he is always the big spoon!
    That's so sweet!!!!!!
  • Smurph241
    Smurph241 Posts: 24
    Options
    You're very lucky to have someone so loviing to support you!! You both lookvery happy!! Good luck you can do this!!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This thread is so cuuuuute!! ^^ i love seeing everyone's pics and reading their stories :D
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We have been married since oct 2005 and together since aug 03. We met at a new found glory concert in the mosh pit :-). He is in the army and gone to afghanistan every other year we are currently on our 4th deployment boo!

tried posting a pictures but obviously im not smart enough to figure it out lol
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This is the love of my life ;) Elias motivates me to be the healthiest and happiest I can be. I've been with him over a year..met when I was the hostess at a new uber-trendy lounge and he was a server..He makes my heart melt every time I see him...he's just so freakin' adorable lol!! My goal is to get back to my 'happy' weight of 120, not a big change, but its hard..it really is, especially when you're surrounded by temptations of going out and just having fun!!

I am working on doing my first 1/2 marathon later this year and maybe the full next...It's a challenge and I have my doubts sometimes, but he motivates me to keep on keepin' on! It's hard when self-doubts linger and I'll have a bad day, but I've gotta remember everyday is a new day....and I've got him on my side ;)

111lalalao.jpg
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Me and my bf of almost 6yrs :) He is one of those guys that is naturally thin and fit without any effort at all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    2yjq5hf.jpg
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I met my wife right before my sophomore year in high school. We dated most of the time for the next 3 years, attending 4 Homecomings, 3 Valentines Day Dances, and 2 Proms. My senior year we were voted prom King and Queen by my High School.

We married the following January, with her mom, dad, brother and sister as the only ones to come to the wedding. My family did not attend because "It won't last anyway." My mom congratulated us the next day by simply saying "You stupid kids." Ya gotta love a mom, huh?

So, the marriage that wouldn't last a year celebrated 29 years this past January. We have 3 grown kids and 3 lovely grand daughters. Still madly in love with her. I tell her I love her several times a day. Can't keep my eyes off of here. And we STILL hold hands when we are out shopping, walking or driving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!