Share your Mate

Options

Replies

• LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    Seriously this really is one of the best posts I've read yet. What a sweet idea! Thanks for posting it!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    DSC01541.JPG
    totally candid shot of me and my bf back when he had long hair

P7060007.jpg
    Summer of 08?

We started talking on Myspace *gasp* in 2004 and I wanted him to be mine then cuz of this
    Picture235.jpg
    At the time I looked like this
    33460004.jpg
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    shoot, sorry theyre all so big
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    This is my hubby Steve,we are a total odd couple but I love him to death.He is the greatest man ive ever known who busts his *kitten* for his family

100_0339.jpg
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Awww everybody is so cute! I've been with my Curtis for 3 years and we are both trying to get fit. When I met him I was a tiny size 2 but he supported me through quitting smoking and I gained 40 pounds. He still loves my chunky self. He was squishy when I met him which has never bothered me one bit. Now that he is getting lean and muscular he is doubly huggable! We both love our outdoor hobbies (snowshoeing, backpacking, biking) and we want to improve our stamina. He is extremely supportive although we both go about our weight loss in different ways. He is the greatest. :heart:

I suck at posting pictures so I'll just change my profile.
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    58397_1391374026273_1289790039_31020654_7323567_n.jpg
    2010.jpg

Hope these work!

Me and my fantastic Husband Tim! We got married September 18th, 2010, but have been together for quite a while. April 7th will make 8 years! We have an incredibly awesome 18 month old Son.
    The great thing is that he thinks I'm just as beautiful and sexy as I was when we met! But, I want to feel as beautiful and sexy as I was when we met...he deserves that. He is the love of my life and I couldn't ask for a better best friend and Husband.
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bump fo late-ah!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    James and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Sunday! Over the last few years, we've truely become each other's best friends. The first words out of his mouth in the morning are usually telling me how much he loves me. We have an awesome relationship! Unfortunatley, we are also major foodies & love to cook. I've gained 15 pounds in 2 1/2 years and I wasn't where I should have been at that time! LOL James also happens to be super fit, goes to the gym 5 days a week, and is a MMA bad *kitten* in general. I hate looking like the soft, squishy girl next to him. Im doing this for me, yes, but I cant wait to be hot gym wife! LOL
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    /Users/erikakbonvillain/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Jan 17, 2011/29059_103431173035425_100001056282106_26820_5442129_n.img
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this lifestyle change, with and for my hubby, Brady. We've been married 4 years this year, but together for 7. He was diagnosed last year with MS, so good health is important in his recovery and lifestyle. We're both also doing this for our beautiful daughter, Hannah. She's our angel, and being around to see her grow and learn and play is our ultimate goal.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my loves with you!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    291hqmv.jpg

My Mr. Man and I.

Jeremy and I met online when I was 17, in the beginning of my senior year of high school. He would drive three hours every other weekend to come see me until I graduated. We practically moved in together the day after I graduated and have been attached to each other ever since. Met/started dating in November 2005, Married November 2007, Jasper was born November 2009. :) He's a ridiculously hard working guy and does everything he can for me and Jasper. I couldn't ask for better then that.
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Don't know how to post pics from a mac, but there is a pic of my Hubby in my profile......He's a complete opposite from my ex-hubby.....I simply feel like he truly loves me, and wants me to feel happy, sexy and desired. He actually like's when he notices other men looking at what belongs to him.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    dorks2.jpg

We're big dorks.

Awesome! If you can't be a dork with your SO, who can you be one with!?!?! I fully support dorky behavior - 100%!!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I am doing this for the most amazing person I know, TJ =)

We met almost 2 years ago on match.com and we have been joined at the hip ever since. We established a connection immediately after our first phone conversation, it was cRaZy! We have a million and one things in common (sports, country music, giving, tv shows, etc. .) He became aware of my past (the big D as we call it) very soon after we met and has been very understanding and respecful. He moves at my pace. He is honest, almost to a fault, and I know that when he gives me a compliment it is 100% genuine. If I fish, he will not be baited. I appreciate that about him. I really just want him to be proud of me. I know we have every connection possible but I just want to make sure that my lack of self-confidence doesn't become an issue. I get down on me, then he gets down because I am down, and it's a bad spiral.. I just want to be happy and I know that if I get in shape and be the woman on the outside that I am on the inside then our life will be as close to perfect as possible! =)

untitledrrr.jpg
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This little booger is another big reason for me to lose weight and be healthy. My son Evan! Love love love him!

DSC01065.jpg
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Here we are laying in bed together...right after some frisky play time lol. I'm on the left

DSC00057.jpg
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Here we are laying in bed together...right after some frisky play time lol. I'm on the left

DSC00057.jpg

Okay I seriously laughed out loud and smiled really big!!! =))
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    how do you put pics in the post?
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My husband Dan and I. We will be married 10 years this coming July. I'm not doing this for him, not even a little, but I love that he supports my goals and has been by my side.

11-1.jpg
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

Okay I seriously laughed out loud and smiled really big!!! =))

:) I'm so amused with myself sometimes lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!