Lenten Scale Diet Official Thread - Join us!

Options

Replies

• briannep22
    Options
    I am in!! I am also giving up sweets for Lent so I am sure I will be a raving lunatic come Easter.... I'll Weigh in tomorrow (hopefully it will be about 5 pounds less than today)... LOL
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    since Lent doesn't officially start until tomorrow...I may weigh myself one last time in the AM LOL
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Check in as often as you'd like!!! I'll be checking in daily if nothing else than to see what people are talking about and to offer some encouragement!
    I'm in 225 as of this morning. Looking forward to a glorious Easter.

I'm giving up being sedentatry for lent. At least 30 minutes of exercise daily.

Are we going to check in somehow during our Lenten journey?
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    Nope Sarah, today was your last weigh in!! Tomorrow begins the first day of not doing this. So no weigh ins tomorrow!
    since Lent doesn't officially start until tomorrow...I may weigh myself one last time in the AM LOL
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Ok...I've been having a fight in my head about this thread for 2 days! :noway: I officially posted on my status today that I'm giving up being fat for Lent, and not just until Easter! I've been having a serious hate-on for my scale lately since it has not budged since February 13, and I mean AT ALL! So.....drumroll please.....I'M IN!!! Lordy, Lordy please help me get through the next 47 days!! Official beginning weight: 159 lbs. Good luck to you all-I know I'm gonna need it!

**I may need a sponsor! :bigsmile:
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Nope Sarah, today was your last weigh in!! Tomorrow begins the first day of not doing this. So no weigh ins tomorrow!
    I second this! Otherwise it will be a 39 day challenge, and that number just isn't as good :tongue:
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!! Lordy, Lordy please help me get through the next 47 days!!

YAY!!! We can all sponsor you... and Fzy is good at telling it like it is, so between all of us you should make it out alive (and lighter!) :laugh:
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    I have good news for you....It's only 40 days!! So, see you're already 7 days ahead of the game!!
    Ok...I've been having a fight in my head about this thread for 2 days! :noway: I officially posted on my status today that I'm giving up being fat for Lent, and not just until Easter! I've been having a serious hate-on for my scale lately since it has not budged since February 13, and I mean AT ALL! So.....drumroll please.....I'M IN!!! Lordy, Lordy please help me get through the next 47 days!! Official beginning weight: 159 lbs. Good luck to you all-I know I'm gonna need it!

• kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have good news for you....It's only 40 days!! So, see you're already 7 days ahead of the game!!

**haha the way things are going I might need one too **
  • tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm not religious either but it's definitely a good idea to give up something else that will help with the weight loss.
    ok so here goes today cw 241

Let's all keep active and eating healthy!
    Good Luck to everyone and me!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Oooh....so tempted to join this, but I'm also part of another challenge that has me weighing in on Fridays....give me some encouragement people! I don't know if I can give up weighing in cold turkey for such a long time....oofda. Well, I just weighed in this morning...I'm at 161.2 lbs. This would be a really good thing for me to give up for Lent! But can I do it?
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Oooh....so tempted to join this, but I'm also part of another challenge that has me weighing in on Fridays....give me some encouragement people! I don't know if I can give up weighing in cold turkey for such a long time....oofda. Well, I just weighed in this morning...I'm at 161.2 lbs. This would be a really good thing for me to give up for Lent! But can I do it?

YOU can do it! I am official scale addict -- I weigh 3x per day every single day. I saw you on the P90X thread... and I am doing it too :)
    Just bag the other challenge... join us... think of how awesome you will feel on Easter Sunday!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

YOU can do it! I am official scale addict -- I weigh 3x per day every single day. I saw you on the P90X thread... and I am doing it too :)
    Just bag the other challenge... join us... think of how awesome you will feel on Easter Sunday!

Thanks for the nudge. I'm at weighing in once a day....so, yeah, I think I will do it! I don't need to weigh myself every single day of my life! I'm in. :happy: Thanks again.
  • mycrazyturtles
    Options
    I don't know if I can do this. But I know I need to, sooo I will be joining.
    209 is my start weight
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ARGH whon Earth am I agreeing to do this?!
    I'm completely addicted to the scale lol.
    Sorry I know you said it's against the rules but I will be weighing in in the morning, as I didn't know today would be my last one so I haven't an accurate starting weight.
    Expecting around 206 though.
    In fact, I'll tell you what.
    I'll go hop on the scales now before midnight that way it's a little more fair.....
    Starting weight... 208.75
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    You can do it blueviolet!!! It's only for 40 days!!! C'mon you know you want to!!
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    Turtles!! You can do this!! You must do this!!! You will do this!!!
    I don't know if I can do this. But I know I need to, sooo I will be joining.
    209 is my start weight
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to do it!! You can do this!! Break the scale addiction! That's what this is all about!!
    ARGH whon Earth am I agreeing to do this?!
    I'm completely addicted to the scale lol.
    Sorry I know you said it's against the rules but I will be weighing in in the morning, as I didn't know today would be my last one so I haven't an accurate starting weight.
    Expecting around 206 though.
    In fact, I'll tell you what.
    I'll go hop on the scales now before midnight that way it's a little more fair.....
    Starting weight... 208.75
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    Motivation here:

WE CAN DO THIS!!! WE MUST DO THIS!!! WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me break out more exclamation points, cause I will!