HCG Diet

Options
1235»

Replies

• ambrosij
    ambrosij Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yes thats why there are so many medical recalls. Remember when phen phen was an "approved" weight loss drug. That worked out well.
    I just have 2 more comments quick before I'm done on here....and it's nothing to do with hcg.

1. Google searching and finding random websites do not always contain professional information, and nonbiased information.

2. FDA approving meds for illnesses is based on the research that has been done. That's why any medical research needs to replicated MULTIPLE times to ensure they get the same results to: 1. add to the valitidy of the drug and 2. to test if there are any side effects. Without extensive research on anything, danger could be associated with certain drugs.

That's all I'm sayng...I'm out.
  • ambrosij
    Options
    Several double blind studies have found positive results for weightloss.

• ambrosij
    Options
    Yes what an intelligently broad assertion.
    There are only these possible reasons for pursuing this diet:

- general stupidity (what diet has ever worked other than regular exercise and healthy eating?)
    - eating disorder (injecting hormones? Malnutrition? What about a common sense injection?)
    - extreme low self worth/ gullibility (get new friends)

If you're on this diet, you need to figure out why you are prepared to savage your body like that. Seriously, don't fall for that snake oil bull****! Yes it makes me furious that these *kitten* are preying on vulnerable people for a quick buck
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry for having a dim view of those who fall for and promote the old: "Hey guess what?? If you shoot up with pregnant woman piss while starving yourself for days.... you lose weight!!!!"
  • ambrosij
    Options
    Yes because thats exactly what it is...in fact single moms who are pregnant and need money are actually brought into "pissing" clinics where they are paid by the ounce, it is sterilized and then we shoot it up, gives you a nice buzz...really dude? Saying that it is pregnant women piss is the equivalent of saying that taking any water soluable vitamin that is expelled through urine is in fact urine. In no way could the hormone possibly of been isolated and then synthesized in a lab for mass production, and then guess what it is used not only for weight loss but also in much much higher dosages for fertility treatments in women, and get this: men that are on TRT (thats testosterone replacement therapy...Ill save you from having to google it) use it in much higher doses so their nuts dont shrink...oh and it is used in much higher dosages with under developed males. I have a dim view of those who have nothing better to do than troll forum threads and bash a dieting method that they dont believe in or care to try, actually I dont mind the intelligent debates, even the heated ones that make intelligent arguments and have something of substance to provide to the discussion. Quite frankly your comments give me the impression that you may not be quite as bright as you may think you are
    Sorry for having a dim view of those who fall for and promote the old: "Hey guess what?? If you shoot up with pregnant woman piss while starving yourself for days.... you lose weight!!!!"
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    www.healthyhcg.com/hcg-drops/manufacturing.html

ultimate-hcg-guide.com/category/hcg-info/how-is-hcg-made-hcg-info/

m.articlesbase.com/weight-loss-articles/what-is-hcg-pregnyl-and-why-you-should-use-it-to-lose-weight-3496491.html

Notice the line that most is caught and or harvested, and only a small harder to obtain percentage is made from RNA.

Now i'm not saying this is icky personally. There's lots of drugs that are collected from various animals urine. I'm just saying maybe somebody should do
    Their research before saying other people haven't done their research.
  • ambrosij
    Options
    I dont know what other people are buying but my HCG is synthetic. However, that isnt to say that the natural process is quite a bit more complicated then stating that someone is injecting themselves with pregnant females urine.

m.articlesbase.com/weight-loss-articles/what-is-hcg-pregnyl-and-why-you-should-use-it-to-lose-weight-3496491.html

Notice the line that most is caught and or harvested, and only a small harder to obtain percentage is made from RNA.

Now i'm not saying this is icky personally. There's lots of drugs that are collected from various animals urine. I'm just saying maybe somebody should do
  • ambrosij
    Options
    Anyway, this the internet...since when did anyone have to prove anything they say...hell GNC has a whole product line and a store based on the concept of selling unvalidated and controversial supplements with absolutely no solid research to back the products claims.
    I dont know what other people are buying but my HCG is synthetic. However, that isnt to say that the natural process is quite a bit more complicated then stating that someone is injecting themselves with pregnant females urine.

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Never said it wasn't a lot more complicated than injecting sterilized pee. But if you knew before hand that most of it does start off as urine, then you deliberately misrepresented the mass production of synthetic hcg as being the majority if not only way hcg is made. And saying he's not as bright as he thinks he is for an inflamatory over simplified statement was totally uncalled for.
  • ambrosij
    Options
    Yes send in the internet police. I think the guy was rude to begin with...regardless if it was uncalled for or not I would have absolutely no intentions of rescinding it.
    Never said it wasn't a lot more complicated than injecting sterilized pee. But if you knew before hand that most of it does start off as urine, then you deliberately misrepresented the mass production of synthetic hcg as being the majority if not only way hcg is made. And saying he's not as bright as he thinks he is for an inflamatory over simplified statement was totally uncalled for.