OT: funniest thing said after......

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    *disappointed* "Well that was NOTHING like the love scene in Brokeback Mountian :grumble: "

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I told myself I'd stay away from this thread today! :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    *disappointed* "Well that was NOTHING like the love scene in Brokeback Mountian :grumble: "

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I told myself I'd stay away from this thread today! :laugh:

You can't! I mean seriously, I put a spell on you so you can't stay away from me:bigsmile: . J/k (or am I):devil:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    "do you think the next time you could take your hand off my face? I had trouble breathing."

ROFLMAO
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey you like my "donkey"? It's working hard.

WTH "donkey"
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

WTH "donkey"

lmao!
    The funny part is I can imagine my dh saying those exact words to me! :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Well... it's a strange compliment but hell, I'll take all I can get!! :flowerforyou:

Total compliment w/ envy! lol:ohwell:
    hugs!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    so now...yes about that raise................:huh:
  • mholmes
    Options

WTH "donkey"

lmao!
    The funny part is I can imagine my dh saying those exact words to me! :laugh:

:sad: I DON'T GET IT?!?:huh:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    a friend of mine had to say "um, i'm certain i put the condom on" afterwards once. Think was having a small heart attack until he found it...
  • Mireille
    Options
    This is my last one, drum roll please...................

"moist and delicious baby, just like Duncan Hines"
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm so sad I missed this thread yesterday! I have to keep it going today...

"That was way better than your ex told me to expect!"
  • mholmes
    Options
    Yes it was quite fun but SOME PEOPLE decided to move on and quit posting :grumble:
  • Mireille
    Options
    Yes it was quite fun but SOME PEOPLE decided to move on and quit posting :grumble:

I would have kept going but like you said SOME PEOPLE decided to walk away and I was starting to feel a little psycho posting all the time. lol
  • mholmes
    Options

I would have kept going but like you said SOME PEOPLE decided to walk away and I was starting to feel a little psycho posting all the time. lol

haha.... yes we did kind of have our own little thing going. :laugh: At least we have eachother :cry:
  • Mireille
    Options

haha.... yes we did kind of have our own little thing going. :laugh: At least we have eachother :cry:

crazy loves crazy!! :flowerforyou:

Maybe need to come up with another "interesting" thread to get THOSE PEOPLE back on and posting.
    I know for a fact we aren't the only crazy people on this site. lol
  • mholmes
    Options

Maybe need to come up with another "interesting" thread to get THOSE PEOPLE back on and posting.

:smokin: *thinking thinking...* hmm... I already tried the week-end plans and that bombed BUT OH wait a minute? Wasn't there some discussion of um..what to call a mans, ya know... skin missle?
  • mholmes
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

borat.jpg

well...actually that would be a before thing....tee hee

OMG....what in the world is that? :laugh: :laugh:

that my friend is the start of an entirely new post....funniest name for men's _______!

that would be a schlong sling! or extendo banana hammock!

see...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yes you are. inout.gif
  • Mireille
    Options

Yes you are. inout.gif

Is this the same women who started the "gutter gang"?
  • mholmes
    Options

Yes you are. inout.gif

Is this the same women who started the "gutter gang"?

Yep... that's the one she's too busy for us now :yawn: