OT: funniest thing said after......

Options

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Yes it was quite fun but SOME PEOPLE decided to move on and quit posting :grumble:

I would have kept going but like you said SOME PEOPLE decided to walk away and I was starting to feel a little psycho posting all the time. lol

haha.... yes we did kind of have our own little thing going. :laugh: At least we have eachother :cry:

crazy loves crazy!! :flowerforyou:

Maybe need to come up with another "interesting" thread to get THOSE PEOPLE back on and posting.
    I know for a fact we aren't the only crazy people on this site. lol

Yes you are. inout.gif

Is this the same women who started the "gutter gang"?

Yep... that's the one she's too busy for us now :yawn:

I see...what about the person who started this thread...they all bailed on us.....:sad:
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Somehow he climbed outta the pit..... :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yes it was quite fun but SOME PEOPLE decided to move on and quit posting :grumble:

I would have kept going but like you said SOME PEOPLE decided to walk away and I was starting to feel a little psycho posting all the time. lol

haha.... yes we did kind of have our own little thing going. :laugh: At least we have eachother :cry:

Maybe need to come up with another "interesting" thread to get THOSE PEOPLE back on and posting.

Yes you are. inout.gif

Only for people who are fascinated by the structures that collect rainwater off the roof of a building.

(how's that for a stretch???) curtsey.gif
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Yes you are. inout.gif

Only for people who are fascinated by the structures that collect rainwater off the roof of a building.

thapplaude.gif
  • studentRN
    Options

That's why the bunch is so dirty.... nobody likes to clean the gutters..... :smokin:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey you like my "donkey"? It's working hard.

WTH "donkey"

lmao!
    The funny part is I can imagine my dh saying those exact words to me! :laugh:

:sad: I DON'T GET IT?!?:huh:
    The bloke was bragging on his thinga ma jig calling it a donkey :bigsmile: I can't say anymore:blushing:
  • mholmes
    Options

WTH "donkey"

lmao!

The bloke was bragging on his thinga ma jig calling it a donkey :bigsmile: I can't say anymore:blushing:

Hmm... i thought that MIGHT be it but I get lost in the "dh" and "wth" I'm not down with the lingo:huh:
  • Mireille
    Options

Yes you are. inout.gif

You are good.
    I can only hope that I'll be as good of a liar as you someday.
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    THIS TOPIC IS GETTING PRETTY UNCOMFORTABLE GUYS AND GALS. :blushing: LETS GET BACK TO WHAT THIS WEBSITE REALLY IS ABOUT - OUR WEIGHT AND FITNESS - OKAY??
  • IAM125lbs
    Options

WTH "donkey"

lmao!

Hmm... i thought that MIGHT be it but I get lost in the "dh" and "wth" I'm not down with the lingo:huh:
    :laugh: I feel you, I am still trying to guess lmao, dh, and a whole bunch of other lingo. Gonna find a dictionary that will spell it out for me.:bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    Options
    I apologize if it's made you uncomfortable, It is a choice to participate though. It has gotten away from some of us I guess, but for some it barely touches the brim of our sick imaginations. I have about an 8 hour work day with anywhere from 5 to 6 free hours cause we're so slow right now so if a few unmentionable conversations are held between adults but it keeps me outta the fridge and laughing with people who ultimately share the same goal. I will personally tone down (or just start a new thread). Again, my apologies. :flowerforyou:
  • studentRN
    Options
    DH=dear husband
    LMAO=laughing my @$$ off
    WTH=what the ****
    YMMV=your mileage may vary
    IMHO=in my humble opinion
  • studentRN
    Options
    THIS TOPIC IS GETTING PRETTY UNCOMFORTABLE GUYS AND GALS. :blushing: LETS GET BACK TO WHAT THIS WEBSITE REALLY IS ABOUT - OUR WEIGHT AND FITNESS - OKAY??

Apologies if we have offended, but this topic is labeled as OT (off topic). It's a choice to read it or participate in it. :flowerforyou:
  • IAM125lbs
    Options
    DH=dear husband
    LMAO=laughing my @$$ off
    WTH=what the ****
    YMMV=your mileage may vary
    IMHO=in my humble opinion
    :flowerforyou: for you, now I can think I'm kinda "cool" or whatever the latest word is for being in the know.:smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

You are good.
    I can only hope that I'll be as good of a liar as you someday.

Aaaaawwwww.....:blushing:
  • mholmes
    Options
    waiting4.gif
    so now what...
  • Mireille
    Options
    waiting4.gif
    so now what...

You are way too funny!! lmao
  • mholmes
    Options
    :noway: you better watch it with the "a" in the "lmao" lady! :laugh:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    I can only speak for myself, but I rather enjoy this topic. And it's nice to know that I'm not the only sick and twisted person on this site! Thanks for making me feel so comfortable and at home! :wink:
  • Mireille
    Options
    :noway: you better watch it with the "a" in the "lmao" lady! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: