Shreddin' It and Forgettin' It

Options

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 14 level 2. That is two weeks straight. I think I am going to take tomorrow off. I have been pushing myself a little too much. I think I need a rest day. My roommate says that I am doing too much and has seen me limping so I think I should listen to her and my body and accept that one day off is ok and necessary.

Keep up the hard work everyone.
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 14 level 2 .. complete.

Looks like our group is dying out,, hope everyone is doing well.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Did anyone take measurements today?

I lost about 1 inch and 1.2 pounds since last week. Going for Day 2 of Level 2 today. I have to say I had to take a lot of breaks yesterday. Think I will be better today made sure I got a little more protein in
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a great weekend with working out, but I'm more motivated. I tried on ALL my old jeans that I wore before getting married (almost 3 years). The last time I tried them on I couldn't even get them past my thighs. Now I can fit into all of them. I even had to get rid of some that were too big because I'm never going back there again. The funny part is that I think I'm big now and back then I didn't, even though I'm about the same size. It's weird how your mind works. I can't wait to see where I am after the entire 30 days!
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a great weekend with working out, but I'm more motivated. I tried on ALL my old jeans that I wore before getting married (almost 3 years). The last time I tried them on I couldn't even get them past my thighs. Now I can fit into all of them. I even had to get rid of some that were too big because I'm never going back there again. The funny part is that I think I'm big now and back then I didn't, even though I'm about the same size. It's weird how your mind works. I can't wait to see where I am after the entire 30 days!
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

I feel the same way now... I'm in a smaller size than I was But it's also after having my son. Somehow I think my weight got distributed differently. But sometimes I think they changed the sizing of jeans. When I look at my dressy pants that I wore before I got pregnant, I feel like they look so huge!
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 15 level 3 done.

I may need to take a day off... to legs/knees seem to be rebelling.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 12 level 2 done. Today I took my measurement. have lost 1.5 lbs but did not loose any inches except for my hips. My biceps measured .4 inches more.

Weight - 149
    Chest - 39
    Waist 39
    Hips 41.5
    thighs 25
    Arms 12
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Day 9, Level 1 completed!! Wow... I've been more tired during the exercises the last two days than I remember being in the beginning - sans the extreme soreness, of course. :frown: I feel stronger but seem to tucker out sooner... oh well, I'm losing inches!! May be where I am... who knows but I completed it nonetheless. Bring on Day 10!! :angry:
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done. 21 more work outs to go WhooHoo! I watched a bit of level 2 today. I'll start that on Weds day 11.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Didnt check in Sunday because I was running around all day. Did day 4, level 2 and played softball for an hour or so. I took today off since I've done 14 days straight and got all screwed up because of daylight savings. I'll be back tomorrow for day 5 of level 2. Let's see if a day off helps or impairs my workout. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Day 9 L1 done!

e2c7c8047f6549e.gif
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Day 13 Level 2 done! I also did 45 mintues of interval training on my treadmill! I was able to run non stop for a little of 10 minutes at 5.5 - 6.0 :smile: I worked my *kitten* of today and I feel great! I took 2 days off from the Shred. Sunday was my usual rest day and yesterday I ran on my treadmill but because my hubby was relaxing on the couch (he's trying to quit smoking) I decided I wouldn't bother him and ask him to get up. I told myself that I would do it later on during the day but then it never happened :sad: Me bad! :laugh: I think we've lost a lot of people on here!!! Where did they all go? Good job to those of you who are sticking with it :drinker: We are amazing! :heart:
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Day 13 level 1 done. My left knee is hurting a little bit :sad: so Instead of jumping jacks I am doing butt kicks . Anyways I am feeling a lot more tired these days:grumble: . I also did elliptical for 40 min before doing shred..
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Good Job Nikki...keep it up:happy:
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou: I'm feeling really really tired lately too!
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 16 level 1..done.

Definately need a day off... my body hurts. :(
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Day 10, L1 DONE! Tomorrow I start L2. Yea...I'm ready for a change.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Day 5, level 2 done. That day off yesterday didn't seem to make a huge difference in my workout, so I guess that's good. I was hoping to do a little better though. Shred on!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done! Whoo Hoo! It just took me 14 days to do it LOL! Anyway, tomorrow I start on Level 2. {Enter music from Psycho}.