Shreddin' It and Forgettin' It

Options

Replies

• 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Day 14 Level 2 done! I can't believe that it's finally going to be the half way mark when I'm done tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 13 on Shred. Going on treadmill later. Hoping to burn 500 calories today
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    So, I needed a rest day and took 1 day, but that turned into 2 because I didn't have time yesterday. This made me nervous because before that would have turned into 3 days, but I did my 30 day shred and more. It was tough, but I am so happy I got it done. I am finish Day 15 level 2. I am thinking about going to level 3 tomorrow, but I am kinda nervous, but I will try no matter.

Good to see people are still keeping up. We lost a few, but great job everyone! We are almost there!!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I have FINALLY reached the half way point!!! Yahoo :bigsmile: Level 2 Day 15 complete! I also jogged 3km on my treadmill. I had a really tough time working out this morning but I pushed myself really hard and I did it. I was running on my treadmill first then doing Jillian but felt like I was exhausted by the time I had to do it. So, today I switched it up did Jillian first then I jumped on my treadmill but when it was time for my run I was running short, really short on energy! :grumble: Go figure!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I did my measurements today since I'm half way there! I'm posting my starting measurements first...I'm :happy:

My Starting Measurements are:

Chest: 37.5"
    Arm: 12.5"
    Waist: 34.5"
    Hips: 41.5"
    Thigh: 24.5"

My Measurements after 15 days are:

Chest: 37.5"
    Arm: 12"
    Waist: 33.5"
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 24
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    day 14 level 2 done.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Did my Level 2- Day 4. Walked for 50 minutes at school. That finished my 14th day of the Shred.
    Hope to fit in Shred and the Treadmill tomorrow.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Finally made it to day 11 and first day on Level 2. I hope to be done by no later than April 8th. I actually kind of like level 2. Not as scary as I thought it would be. I kind of like those plank jumping jacks. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow though.
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Day 15 shred 1 done..Half way thru...yay..
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 17 level 2 done.

My one day off ended up being 2 but my body needed it. Back on the saddle though.
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Just got home and about to do the shred. Been a long day, but logged it already so I def have to get it done. Just 25 minutes right? Day 17 Level 3 here we go!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Day 16 Level 2 finished! :) I think I'm going to move on to Level 3 tomorrow:) I didn't get my Shred in yesterday...I had to run all over the city with my little munchkins to look for a new hot water tank! It was by far the worst day I had in a long time! Well, today is a new day and I got a great start to it! Happy Saturday everyone....still wondering where everyone went!
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Day 16 level 3 done. I am feeling so gud that I am able to do continue with this challenge. This group is AWSOME!!
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Day 16 level 3 done. I am feeling so gud that I am able to do continue with this challenge. This group is AWSOME!!
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    I just did level 1 as like a warm up. Aside from those push-ups it was a breeze. I am going to do level 3 in a little bit. Day 18 is great. Only 12 more days!! This is a great challenge. Keep it up everyone! Even when I don't wanna do it, I never regret it afterward. It is also great to report that I actually did it. Love the accountability.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    I did day 18 level 3 yesterday.

I will do Day 19 later.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Day 17 done! I decided I would try Level 3 just to change things up a bit and I really liked it! It was niced to be pushed and although it was hard I made it :smile:
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 19 level 1 done.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I think that I may be out of the game, ladies. I injured my back :cry: . I'll have to pick it back up at another time.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    I think that I may be out of the game, ladies. I injured my back :cry: . I'll have to pick it back up at another time.

Oh no!
    Hope you heal quickly.

Day 20 level 2... complete!