Shreddin' It and Forgettin' It

Options

Replies

• CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 17 of Shred! Day 7 of Level 2.... then went on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Averaged about 9:29 a mile :smile:

Hope some people are still left!
  • CaityB14
    Options
    Day 23 level 2 is done...

Looks like Im the only one here...

Wow you've done amazing! You haven't taken any days off?
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am down with throat infection and fever....I think tomorrow also I won't be able to exercise....
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 23 level 2 is done...

Looks like Im the only one here...

Wow you've done amazing! You haven't taken any days off?

2 days off... one because my body badly needed rest and the other cause I went out for a drink and got in way too late.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 24 level 3 is done.

I am taking tomorrow off as we are heading to great wolf lodge.
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Day 23 Level 3 DONE!!!! I did it this morning and was struggling after doing it last night before bed. I am going to boxing tomorrow morning (if I get out of bed early enough). That is a lot of circuit training. I will see if I can do both 30DS and the boxing class.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Took the last 2 days off because of my sore foot....I think I'll give it a try tomorrow and see how it goes....wish me luck because my foot still hurts. I was able to walk on my treadmill yesterday but today I decided I better get a full days rest and I was sooooo busy with dance recitals! Good job everyone!
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Did day 23 today. I'm glad I stuck with my 5 lb weights, because now the workouts are easy with them. I feel so weird punching without them on level one. I'm a little sad because my tummy hasn't went down. (The one place I really wanted to lose inches) Everywhere else has been doing well. I guess it's the price I pay for being 5' and having a big baby. :/ Let's keep it up until the end, ladies.
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Day 19 level 1 completed. I am still not fully recovered ( still having bad cough & cold) but I just wanted to exercise. I am sick of being sick now.. It took around 40 min to do a 20 min workout. But feeling much better after doing it...
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Day 24 Levels 3, 2, and 1. I wanted to go to boxing this morning, but didn't feel well. SO, I did the whole dvd. It was tough by the end, but it felt good. I took breaks in between and worked my way down in levels. It is clear that I am a lot stronger than when I first started this. I can't wait until this is over to say I completed it.

Keep it up everyone. Nikki I hope you foot gets better soon.
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Day 24 Levels 3, 2, and 1. I wanted to go to boxing this morning, but didn't feel well. SO, I did the whole dvd. It was tough by the end, but it felt good. I took breaks in between and worked my way down in levels. It is clear that I am a lot stronger than when I first started this. I can't wait until this is over to say I completed it.

• horizonsp
    Options

Thats Great :smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options

That is awesome!!! So inspiring:) Keep it up girl! I'm a bit jealous though....I still can't do it and it makes me want to :sad: I sooooooo miss working out! I can barely even manage to walk my dog without feeling any pain. If this doesn't get better in the next few days I'm going to go see my doctor.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 25 lvl 1 done! :)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! :drinker:
  • CaityB14
    Options
    Will be doing Day 20 later! It was going to be last day of Level 2 but I'm afraid to start Level 3!
  • horizonsp
    Options
    Day 20 level 1 done...10 more days to go:happy:
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 26 level 2 complete!
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Yeah the doctor might be a good idea Nikki!

Everyone is doing well. Lizzy you are soooo close to being done. Way to go.

I didn't shred it today because I got home really late and had a tough workout at the gym. So, now I am scheduled to be done on Saturday. So close.

Keep it up everyone!
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Thanks.. its soo close I can taste it! :)

Now just need to figure out what I am going to do next.