Shreddin' It and Forgettin' It

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Day 20 levels 1 and 3. Only 10 more day left! This is awesome! I am so excited to be almost done, but also seeing the results.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    I took the day off today because I was soooo exhausted and sore! I will be going hard tomorrow again though :smile: Congrats you guys we're almost there! I think there's only 3 of us left...lol...hmmmm how did we go from 30 to 3?
  • 123nikki123
    I think that I may be out of the game, ladies. I injured my back :cry: . I'll have to pick it back up at another time.

Awe:( That really sucks! I hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Day 17 shred 1 done. Yesterday I took a break again. I am doing JM only 5 days a week instead of 6 days.
  • horizonsp
    I think that I may be out of the game, ladies. I injured my back :cry: . I'll have to pick it back up at another time.

Hope its not too bad...Get well soon...
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Hi all!

This past week has been a little hectic to say the least. Due to house guests and no privacy to work out, I've missed 4 days. ohwell Come Sunday, I was so excited to work out because I actually missed it. Day 11 was great and I felt really good working out like I didn't lose any momentum... but during the cool-down hamstring stretches, something popped in my inner thigh. I don't know if it's a muscle or tendon but whatever it is, it's sore. I've never had an injury like this and after inquiring on MFP, I was told to ice it and not to work out until it feels better. grumble I'm hoping this will only last a few days and then I can get right back at it. I've made a commitment to do the 30 Day Shred and even if I don't finish it in the 30 days, finish it I will!! bigsmile
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    day 22, 2nd day of level three... i feel soooo good :) i sorta wish i was a more skilled, more coordinated jumper tho!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member

I understand how upset you must be. I injured that quad muscle and that put meo ut of the game. :( I also did a number on my shins while jogging. I was so aggravated with myself too! I had done SO well! GRR!

I'm now doing Leslie Sansone's walking, and hoping I can drop some weight wtih that. I'm using 2lb weights for arm movements wtih it.
  • 123nikki123
    Day 18 finished! :bigsmile:
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    I did my Day 15 yesterday going to do Day 16 later. I have been stressed out a lot the past 4 days. Luckily when I weighed myself today I was back to my weight from last Monday
  • horizonsp
    Day 18 level 2 done. Today I saw JM No more trouble zones. Its really good. Ones done with 30 days Shred I will try that.
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Day 21 level 3 complete!
  • 123nikki123
    Any other Level 3's have foot pain? I woke up yesterday with pain on the bottom of my foot...my toes...and I decided I would run on my treadmill anyways and do the Shred. I woke up this morning and it hurts worse :sad:
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Feeling so much better now. My yoga teacher showed me some really good stretches. I'm going to slowly get back into it. Maybe I will have completed day 17 by day 30 :tongue:
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Feeling so much better now. My yoga teacher showed me some really good stretches. I'm going to slowly get back into it. Maybe I will have completed day 17 by day 30 :tongue:
  • horizonsp
    I am down with sore throat & severe body ache:sick:
  • lizzyb0601
    Day 22 level 1 is done... 8 more days!
  • 123nikki123
    I'm going to wrap my foot up and see if I can do my workout this morning! I'm not going to push myself but I am going to try....wish me luck! :wink:
  • I finished Day 12 Level 2 and jogged on my treadmill for 3.5 km...I feel great! Oh and I had a spectator...lol...my hubby decided he would sit on the couch and watch me! I could have killed him but I was too exhausted from my workout :laugh:

HAHAHA, I laugh because my hubby did the same thing! Then one of the days I told him he was joining me whether he wanted to or not! And now he knows just how much Jillian kicks your *kitten*!! So he's in the 30 days with me! Makes it easier to get through it when I know he's just as sore as I am!

GO For it Ladies!! GET RIPPED!!
  • lizzyb0601
    Day 23 level 2 is done...

Looks like Im the only one here...
This discussion has been closed.