What Foods Do you Eat Almost Every Day?

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    I eat soooo much chicken. Unreal amounts. People think I'm weird because I say it's my favorite food. Just chicken, don't care how it's cooked, as long as it's cooked. I'm pretty sure that there are "wanted" signs of me up around the coops at chicken farms.

hahaha......me too!!!!! and carrots, yogurt and lettuce =)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    never fails, half a whole wheat bagel with a T of peanut butter...every single morning :)
  • tamik6
    tamik6 Posts: 7
    Greek yogurt-Vanilla and string cheese
  • Almost every day: Tea. Kashi something (frozen meals, breakfast cereal). Yogurt.

Every day: Dark chocolate. :D
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Coffee, Black Tea, Different types of Hummus and Pita, Cucumbers, and No-Fat Good seasons salad dressing LOL!
  • CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im about to sprout feathers & cluck.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    oatmeal, apples, california cuties, COFFEE.. :)
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    mandarin oranges, red peppers, cucumber & zucchini
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Oatmeal, water and vitamins !
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    fruits.. I take a container with fruit to work as my morning snack.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Rice Cakes, PB, babybel light cheese, bananas, cuties, lettuce (most the time, I was too lazy to cut it up lately) egg, yogurt, Apple...
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    without a doubt Greek yogurt and some kind of fruit:)
  • stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    chobani greek yogurt. it's the best! oh and laughing cow cheese w/ wasa light rye crackers.
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Yogurt, a fruit and a raw veggie.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    I pretty much eat a salad everyday when I'm home for lunch. I've always loved salads, even before I was trying to be healthy. I've always been that way. It always fills me up and helps me get veggie servings in.

I eat peanut butter often, too. And chocolate. At least a bite of chocolate everyday keeps me from going overboard with it, which would be oh so tempting ;)
  • Beach_Chica
    Beach_Chica Posts: 111
    Chicken, eggs, and oranges are the main items I eat daily. I was going through my freezer and realized that I had a bunch of tilapia, so that will be on the list quite a bit in the future.
  • oatmeal and peanut butter. together! :D

that actually sounds delicious! going to try that asap!
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Eggs and egg whites! Almost every day. And I usually have 2 brown n serve sausages with that for breakfast.

And coffee every day.
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    ....No one I've met does apple and pb though -_- Yum!

I do this, it's delicious!

Now I'm going to try the oatmeal and peanut butter. Do you just use plain oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter?
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    for breakfast, it is either 1-2 eggs, trader joe's instant blueberry oatmeal, or a myoplex lite bar.

for snacks, i can count on trader joe's dark chocolate covered almonds, trader joe's veggie sticks, and a homemade almond milk smoothie with berries. :) anything dark chocolate is game - now i'm getting into trader joe's dark choc roasted pistachio toffee, and their dark choc peanut butter cups.

(i love trader joe's, can't you tell? :) )
This discussion has been closed.