Change: - 1.4 lbs (1.00%)

Yay!! Only 3.6 lbs until my goal!!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 159.6
    Last Week: 159.6
    Current Week: 157.4
    Change: - 2.2 lbs Not sure the percentage sorry! Math/decimals all that stuff is NOT my strong suit lol
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 140 lbs
    Last Weeks: 140 lbs
    Current Weight: 138.6 lbs
    Change: - 1.4 lbs (1.00%)

Yay!! Only 3.6 lbs until my goal!!

That's soooo close! YOU CAN DO IT!!! *cheers*
  • SammieGetsFit
    Options
    Change: - 2.2 lbs Not sure the percentage sorry! Math/decimals all that stuff is NOT my strong suit lol

That's a 1.38% loss. Congrats!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was doing the dividing and my numbers look nothing like what you came up with. How did you do that??

• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Week one totals with the most body weight % lost

Fieldsy -2.76%
    Jackdaniels1986249 -2.01%
    szieres -1.43%
    se9996a -1.4%
    jaedynmoon -1.38%
    nelski -1%
    gainskb140 -1%
    louisee294 -.75%
    Thumper44 -.71%
    bratgrrl -.66%
    purple_punk -.46%
    girlofsun26 -.36%
    brit1329 -.14%

Thanks for weighing in everyone!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, the host of the challenge is in 1st place. Interesting. :tongue:

Great job losers!
  • Jackdaniels1986
    Jackdaniels1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck for nxt fri all..

Well done Fieldsy on -2.76% loss..!!
  • Jackdaniels1986
    Jackdaniels1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck for nxt fri all..

Well done Fieldsy on -2.76% loss..!!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bad week for me, but I know next week will be a lot better. Good job everyone so far.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I guess this is where I get kicked off the show.

Start weight 199.4
    weigh in 199.6

Gain +.2

Im not going to let this get me down. It was a brutal week for me. I am well aware my food & drink intake were the problem. Im just going to suck it up and start again. Today is a new day. Good Job everyone!
  • Fieldsy
    Options
  • SammieGetsFit
    Options
    Thank you! I was doing the dividing and my numbers look nothing like what you came up with. How did you do that??

LW -CW = Loss 159.6-157.4=2.2

Loss/LW = Percent lost 2.2/159.6=0.0138=1.38%
  • SammieGetsFit
    Options
    Everything's quiet over here. How is everyone doing since our last weigh-in? What's your best trick for staying motivated?

Mine is making daily lists that include things like logging my food and whatever workout routine I need to do that day. I HATE seeing items left at then end of the day without a strikethrough. It gets me to do those crunches even though I'd rather change into my pjs and head to bed, or get up for the gym when I'd rather sleep in.
  • Nelski
    Options
    It has been a pretty good week for me. I splurged a little too much over the weekend but I'm trying to make up for it. Right now my motivation is my wedding dress, I just got it on Sunday! I really only want to lose a few pounds now so it doesn't have to be altered, but I need to focus more on strength training and definitley not gaining any weight because the dress just fits.
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I must admit not having a good week :( i've only worked out monday and had far too much cheesecake during the weekend. My knee hurts so cant exercise much! My partner's birthday is on Saturday so more cake coming up :/ I'm starting my 30 day shred dvd on the 1st and no more birthdays till June so i'm trying not to get discouraged and stay on track. I'll prob put on weight this week i think but next week im determined to stick to my 30DS and keep losing no more piling on.
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    I got sick over the weekend, so I wasn't really active at all. My diet has been not so great either this week. Im kinda hoping to just maintain this week. Even if I lost .2 I would be happy.
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    lol same here i would be happy to just maintain rather than gain, i was feeling discouraged yesterday but im not giving up :)

we can do this!!!

:)
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm having another bad week this week, ugh. We had a lot of family visits this past week and ended up going out to eat a lot. Now that they are gone I'm really hoping to get back on track and start losing again. I'm so close to my goal of 140 by April 22nd.
  • Nelski
    Options
    Ok so the week just took a turn for the worst. Well, as far as healthy eating and exercise go. Fieldsy and I just closed on our 1st home together so went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate. :ohwell:
    We had a good time and the food was very good. No regrets, just have to do better for the next week.