Fieldsy's 8 week biggest loser contest

Options

Replies

• purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm working out everyday now with 30DS i'm on Level 2 at the moment and doing another dvd of Jillians with more cardio 3 times a week, i eat right as well but i'll probably not lose weight im sick of my scale not going down! I joined MFP almost a month ago and im still at the same weight :s. i'm just trying really hard to motivate myself now, i have bad knees (lose patella) and i've had left shin hurting for over a week and im still pushing myself :( my scale just seems to be going up whenever i get on it i weigh myself then i'm lighter weigh again 4lbs up next day 5lbs down :s i just never remains the same or goes down
    I would love to be a contestant on the actual biggest loser show then maybe they can tell me what i am doing wrong!

sorry for the vent ppl, its pretty late her or early just dreading tomorrow again. night!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far this week?

I hurt myself Sunday, so I'm hoping I can jump back into my workouts this week and not lose any progress.
    Hope you feel better soon! My aunt flow has come to visit me this week...she's a real beep beep beep :P Soo we shall see how my weigh in goes on Friday lol
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better Brit! Things are really busy around here. Fieldsy and I are moving on Saturday so we have started gradually moving some things and cleaning the new place. There is lots going on with that and wedding plans so I have taken a break on tracking. I haven't gone to the gym but I know I'm staying active with all the moving boxes and cleaning so that's good enough for now. The food choices aren't the best with faster more processed options but it's what's easiest for now. Next week I will have my bigger kitchen to cook all our (mostly)healthy meals in!

Purple just stick with it! Maybe open your diary and we can see if there's any suggestions we can make if you continue to struggle.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping for a smooth move for you guys! :drinker:

Hang in there everyone!! We can do this!
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats you guys on your new place!! How exciting! Plus just think of all the calories your gonna burn packing and unpacking and lifting and cleaning..woohoo!!

I can't wait for fridays weigh in...the scale is finally moving again!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Have a hurt knee but still managed to limp 4 miles tonight. Headed to the doctor in the morning.
  • Nelski
    Options
    SW: 139
    LW: 136.8
    CW: 135.8

- .73%
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    LW: 136.8

- .73%

good job :flowerforyou:
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    thanks guys on the house wishes :)
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    From now on, please post your starting weight instead of your last weeks weight. For the totals I am just doing overall weight loss, so this would make more sense.

Starting Weight: 210
    Current Weight: 203
    Percentage Lost: 7lbs (lost) / 210 (starting weight) = 3.33%
  • Nelski
    Options
    For some reason I can't edit my post so I'm just going to post again to reflect the way we are doing it now.

-2.3%
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Starting: 182.4
    Current: 179
    -1.9%. (?)
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 242.6
    Current Week: 233.2
    Change Total: -3.87%

My weight loss slowed down this week, but I felt sick (and was sick) this morning. So maybe that's messing with the scale? Either way, I'm a happy camper.

Great job on the loss, guy and gals!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    CW: 206.5 (Yeah finally dropped)

-1.66%
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My aunt flow gave me a nasty lil visit this week. So it shows a gain, that I am sure will be gone in a couple of days :/

SW: 199.4
    CW: 195.5
    1.9% <~~ Hope I finally did that right.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 159.6
    Current Week: 151.4
    Change: - 8.2 lbs
    Percentage: -5.14% <~~~ Think I did that right!
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!

SW:276
    CW: 266.4
    % Lost: 3.47
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    SW: 142
    CW: 138
    % Lost: 2.8%

Ugh, the last couple of weeks I've been bouncing all over the place from 138 to 140. Maybe I'll eventually start moving down again.
  • Jackdaniels1986
    Jackdaniels1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late entry.. Went to Gadget Show Live today so have been busy busy lol..

Even worst is that there's no change for me this week ; (. lol..

Good luck everyone...
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    sorry for the late totals...been busy moving this weekend, will try to later on or tomorrow!