New JM challenge starting on march 21/2011-who is in?

Options
124»

Replies

• ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Gosh I slacked off major! :noway: This week has so crazy lol My house partly had no electricity cause the fools who connected the a/c put the breaker with one of the main light one and it burned out! :frown: And I had too much going on with school! I'll prob extend my JM workout for another week or so cause this girl has gots to get back on track!:laugh: :cry:

So what is everyone else going to do once their done with this challenge?

xoxox:heart:
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Gosh I slacked off major! :noway: This week has so crazy lol My house partly had no electricity cause the fools who connected the a/c put the breaker with one of the main light one and it burned out! :frown: And I had too much going on with school! I'll prob extend my JM workout for another week or so cause this girl has gots to get back on track!:laugh: :cry:

So what is everyone else going to do once their done with this challenge?

xoxox:heart:

Im with u this week been nuts for mr too , i did not do much traking at al this week and missed few workouts.Shred it with weights is awesome, i did not really care for it at first but love it now, some moves I dont use kettlebell.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just catching up on the thread and it seems like all of us have been super busy this week! lol I'll admit i've been bad at tracking recently too, but I've been trying really hard to count the calories in my head..lol I've been doing JM 2-3 times a week, not the full schedule :frown: I think after a third round of JM I needed to break it up a bit with some other workouts just to keep myself interested and engaged with wanting to exercise :wink:

I've been doing the C25K along with running/track field intervals (so fun!), and just recently I bought EA sports Active for Ps3. They are 30 minute workouts and so much fun! (similar jillian style moves, plus biking, trail running, soccer, basketball). It feels like your playing a game, but you get a serious workout in! :happy:

Val- That is awesome your doing P90X w/ the hubby! My hubby just finished his 90 days a week ago! He is going to do it again because the last month was a busy one for him and he couldn't get in all the workouts. If you two ever wanna chat P90X style (lol) with us just message me :D

Ileana- What a crazy busy week for you! You my dear are looking amazing btw!

Up2me- That is awesome your in a size 8 and less! Congrats girl! I can't wait for that day :D

Lucie- Sounds like you were busy too! We are all in the same boat this week for sure! :D Your doing amazing as always too :)
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping up with the new workout routine. Tomorrow is day 22 for me. I think after this I'm going to do the C25K
    and JM on the off days. I don't know how to record the C25K calories burned, though, because I don't have a HRM. I have my hubby's iPod ready to get downloaded with some of the C25K podcasts to help me along. I'm pretty excited about that. Our local 5K run is scheduled for Oct. 1st and I'm so gonna be there!

Have a great one all!