Red, White and Bluiz 4th of July Challenge

Replies

• jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    i added jklm and i updated you linda...i'm just not redoing the chart for this week but you are current...

Thanks for adding me. :flowerforyou:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    here is this week's chart.....
    again, congrats to this week's winner - newimproved2011 and to peyton115 the overall biggest loser to date.....

MFP-4thofJulychallenge45.jpg

again here is the link to the updated spreadsheet....
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&hl=en&authkey=CKjenvIJ

Gee Denise, :noway: I thought I was a geek :laugh:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    here is this week's chart.....
    again, congrats to this week's winner - newimproved2011 and to peyton115 the overall biggest loser to date.....

MFP-4thofJulychallenge45.jpg

again here is the link to the updated spreadsheet....
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&hl=en&authkey=CKjenvIJ

Gee Denise, :noway: I thought I was a geek :laugh:

lol dinos...gotta do it...i started this chart with my local biggest loser group like 2 1/2 yrs ago...it worked for us so i figured it would work for us here too.....it gives the best picture of where everyone is cause it's not always about lbs lost when you have a greater percentage to lose LOL....thanks for checking out my handiwork....
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Wow, it's a lot of work to keep this updated, my hat is off.
    If it was Excel I would urge you to use pivot tables, but I don't know if it can be done in Google spreadsheets.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Denise Wonderful chart!! :smile:

Newimproved & Peyton WTG!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • tiggercub20
    tiggercub20 Posts: 36 Member
    I've been stuck at this platue for a month! 166.0 lbs... so, I just added a min. of 2 miles a day (walking on workdays, jogging/running on off days**note I have a wierd schedule so it works out to running 15days and walking 15days**)
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    I havent made this my official MFP weigh in yet, because Fridays are my normal weigh in days. Somewhere in the back of my head its screaming Kelly you dope....you will be 199 on friday again lol. I know its an incredible amount of weigh loss in one week. All I can say is I think I was retaining quite a bit of water from some extreme gardening. Have a great day everyone!!

3/21: START WEIGHT 199.6
    3/24: 198.4
    3/31: 199
    4/07: 193.4
    4/14:
    4/21:
    4/28:
    5/05:
    5/12:
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/02:
    6/09:
    6/16:
    6/23:
    6/30:
    7/04: GOAL 174.6
  • bluiz13
    dont forget you can post your weighins anytime between thursday and monday......let's see some pounds drop folks......
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Actually excited about weigh in tomorrow! I saw 275.4 yesterday, so I'm holding out hope that it's about the same tomorrow. Especially since I've been sick and am using this week as a rest week I'd be very happy if that were the # tomorrow! Will check in tomorrow with the official weigh in #!!!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    WOW 10 glasses of water, I struggle making it to 8, but I'm gonna do this:) I love challenges, thanks for the challenge.
  • I'm in for the challenge:
    Water- will be easy since I get 10-12 cups of water/day
    Miles- I can do this once the weather clears up
    Strength Training- I will do my best with this
  • jippygirl
    jippygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Lost 2.8 this week!
  • bluiz13
    Lost 2.8 this week!

what's up with your ticker?? also can you just post your current weight cause that is how i have the chart set up..i figured it out but it's better for me to confirm what i previously had with what you are currently posting....congrats on the loss, that is great....
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    7 mile walk today worked abs upper body squats - drank 10 glassess of water every day so far.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    How do I put my goals on my reply? The ones in green? I figured out my ticker (finally) but I have no idea how to do the green goals and stuff.
  • CountryRose -- just go to your signature (where you put the ticker info) and type what you want, either above or below the ticker! It will show up below every post you make.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    I'm behind - dealing with a sick child - just saw the challenges - I was 1 cup short yesterday, will be 2 cups off tonight... I will make up for it the rest of the week - Plan to do the majority of walking this weekend - the weights might be an issue as I don't have any, but I will figure something out, or stop and get some, but that will be Saturday before I have time. I work 2 jobs back to back tomorrow...
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 526 Member
    Drank way more than 10 glasses of water a day....I am a bit early for my weigh in, but I just knew things were going well this week...

187! Yippie!! down 2 :)

Donna
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Good morning!! I killed the water challenge...but honestly I get at least 10 glasses by 9am everyday.
    I am at 203.7 for the week...down just 1.1 lbs.
    I'm trying to be happy that it is a loss.
    On the bright side...that puts me at 50% to goal!
    I think I'm going to work on bumping up my calories a little bit. this will be the biggest challenge of all because even though I know it works this is a HUGE barrier for me. I'm just not ready to give up on the expectation of losing 2 lbs a week. Please share your experiences with me on this...maybe it will get through my thick skull.

Date Weight
    3/17/11 207.9
    3/25/11 205.7
    4/1/11 204.8
    4/8/11 203.7
    4/15/11
    4/22/11
    4/29/11
    5/6/11
    5/13/11
    5/20/11
    5/27/11