*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #11 3.18.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning everyone! Very excited to see all of your progress thus far. Go ahead and enter your weight on this thread as well as the spreadsheet and then post your starting and midway pictures in your signature and your starting and now measurements, if you have them. If you look at the discussion thread from last week, Steph_135 let's you know how to post a pic to your signature page.

Good luck everyone!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ#gid=0.

Replies

• kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Unfortunately I'm up almost 3 lbs from last week. TOM plus being over on my sodium for the past few days means I'm holding onto a lot of water. Oh well. It will come off later.

LW: 272.2 lbs
    CW: 275 lbs

Will post pictures later.

Have a great day everyone!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Unfortunately I'm up almost 3 lbs from last week. TOM plus being over on my sodium for the past few days means I'm holding onto a lot of water. Oh well. It will come off later.

LW: 272.2 lbs
    CW: 275 lbs

Will post pictures later.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good morning Snowflakes!!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you all had an amazing weightloss week!!!!! I am down to 163.2 from 163.7 so, I had a weightloss of .5 lbs. not bad seeing as I'm still healing from hysterectomy surgery!! I have been unable to do any kind of activity!!! UGH!!!! :grumble: So, I'm happy I did not have a weight gain.:wink:

I did not answer earlier question of 3 things we like about ourselves......I would have to say
    1.) My eyes (I always get a lot of compliments)
    2.) My hair (it has gotten very long, naturally curly but, can always blow out straight)
    3.) My personality and ZEST FOR LIFE!!!! Always have a positive attitude and LOVE :heart: unconditionally!!!

I will upload pic's and measurements later!!! I need to get ready for my doctor's app't now!!!! So happy to have made this journey with so many wonderful and amazing women!!!!!

Have an awesome day!!!
    :heart: Sabrina
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I aimed for a 1 lb loss and got 3.6 lbs lost!!!!! Woo hoo!! Very excited about it. Hope everyone else is experiencing a move in the right direction as well. I am very excited about how well everyone must be feeling. I know personally I feel like a brand new me. I have energy and a hunger to see just how much I can make this body do!! I am competing in a sprint triathelon in May and I know I couldn't be if it werent for the weightloss and working out hard everyday!! Thank you all for the encouragement and support I have recieved from you all!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!
    Last weeks weight 172
    Current weight.....168.5!!!!!:smokin:

Could someone please put me on the spreadsheet for today? Thank youso much!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I don't even really feel like posting my weight today.
    I am up 2 lbs. :mad: I started TOM yesterday and I know this is why I am up, but seriously TOM you are killing my mojo!! My fingers were so swollen this morning I had a hard time getting my rings off to take a shower. I'm going to be extra good this week and hope I see a phenomenal weight loss next week.
    Congrats to those of you who are still rockin' it!!

ETA: I will post pictures later on tonight after I get home from work.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I finally broke through my plateau...FINALLY!!!

LW: 211
    TW: 204.8

That's 6 pounds down.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ^^

Awesome congrats girl
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 222 today which is right back on track after my gain and stay the same the last two weeks. WooHoo! I will post my measurements later and my pics if I can find them on my computer :)

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Down 3.4 from my 4.2 gain ..... .8 I will be back to where I was. Very happy with that. I will have to wait until Monday to post my pics. I wont be at my home computer till then and thats where I have the original one saved.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

That's 6 pounds down.

WTG GIRL!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I aimed for a 1 lb loss and got 3.6 lbs lost!!!!! Woo hoo!! Very excited about it. Hope everyone else is experiencing a move in the right direction as well. I am very excited about how well everyone must be feeling. I know personally I feel like a brand new me. I have energy and a hunger to see just how much I can make this body do!! I am competing in a sprint triathelon in May and I know I couldn't be if it werent for the weightloss and working out hard everyday!! Thank you all for the encouragement and support I have recieved from you all!

WOW! Great job girl! You are just becoming a running machine! That is so awesome!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Weighing in at 222 today which is right back on track after my gain and stay the same the last two weeks. WooHoo! I will post my measurements later and my pics if I can find them on my computer :)

Keep up the great work everyone!

Way to go girl!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    ^^

Awesome congrats girl

Awesome job girl! WOO WOO! You look freakin great...look at that flat tummy! Ready for the Summer!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Morning ladies!

That's 6 pounds down.

That is freakin awesome! I am hoping for the same thing next week! So proud of you!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I don't even really feel like posting my weight today.
    I am up 2 lbs. :mad: I started TOM yesterday and I know this is why I am up, but seriously TOM you are killing my mojo!! My fingers were so swollen this morning I had a hard time getting my rings off to take a shower. I'm going to be extra good this week and hope I see a phenomenal weight loss next week.
    Congrats to those of you who are still rockin' it!!

ETA: I will post pictures later on tonight after I get home from work.

No worries girl! It happens to the best of us!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good morning!!
    Last weeks weight 172
    Current weight.....168.5!!!!!:smokin:

Could someone please put me on the spreadsheet for today? Thank youso much!

Good job! I will put it on there for you!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I am back to 172.2. Last week I had a gain (vacation gain) so I am happy to be back to the 10 pound loss. However-I need to step it up!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Well for me....

LW: 212

Currently 211.8

Which I am ok with because I am not bouncing between that 212 and 214 anymore! Also, given the stress I have had this week and 2 days of not working out...I am ok with it. Looking forward to a good week.