*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #11 3.18.11

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    amanda, you were very close. I fixed it and i'll send you a copy of the code in a message for the future.
    3072561_3235_thumb.jpg
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay guys... I am down to 194.8 a loss of 0.8 pounds from last week. The weight sure is coming off slow. My measurements when I started: Chest 41; Waist 37; Hips 47; Thighs 29. Today (after a slight gain): Chest 40; Waist 35.25; Hips 46, Thighs 27.75. I'm afraid to post the pictures, I don't see much difference. I am wearing workout clothes from 2 years ago so they are TIGHT. So hoping to get back into them soon.
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I found that I didnt like to post in my signature box because it keep showing my picture everytime I wanted to reply to someone and ti took up a lot of room so i am just gonna post my pics here..

SNOWFLAKESTOSUNSHINE.jpg

cvxcc.jpg

You look awesome!!! Congrats!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    down to 155.4 today
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Pictures

photo.jpg
    photo3.jpg

A total of 4.8 lbs lost. Neck 13.5 same, Waist 42.0 lost 1 inch, Hips 45.0 lost 1 inch, Upper Leg 24.5 .5 inch lost, and Upper Arm 13.0 .25 lost for at total of 2.75 inches lost.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, so i have been crazy sick this week (Steph will vouch for me!) and because of that, my weight is all over the map... so rather then set myself up for failure, I'm not going to weigh myself until next week. With this in mind, I also LOOK sickly... so picks next week?!

Sorry guys!!!

Can't wait to see all the pics!!! xoxo! - s

Totally fine!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hi There Snowflakes :flowerforyou:

I'm down 2.8 pounds this week. I'm excited to say I made it to 159.6 pounds YAY!!!!

I have No clue how to up load pictures to this site ???? Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Any how, I've been losing weight a little to quickly averaging over 2 pounds a week, IT FEELS GREAT!!! But it's time to Go a little slower pace. It's time I up my calories to 1350 and exercise a little less. I've started to lift weights so I need to concider that too.

I hope everyone had A Great weigh in and I'm seeing some Great Pictures!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Beginning of Challenge: 163.5lbs
    3072561_3235.jpg
    3072561_7489.jpg

Midway of Challenge: 159lbs
    3072561_870.jpg
    3072561_3262.jpg

Ok so I have only lost like 5lbs but I can sorta see a difference LOL
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Yes amanda I can definitely see a difference!!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey, Snowflakes! I guess I'm not the only one who had a tough week and some drama at work. Geesh!!! I"ve been frazzled and nonstop busy the last 3 days. Both my daughters have been sick on top of it. I had to rush out to work very early this morning so I didn't get to weigh-in and take photos or measurements. I'll get on that tomorrow morning and post on here ASAP.

I also have A LOT of catching up to do on the threads. Trying not to stress. I haven't been able to be on MFP much yesterday and today, and it makes me sad. :brokenheart:

Congrats for making it to "midway" time, everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 pound this week.

Start of challenge 169
    today 171....So yes, I am UP from the start but I have a renewed sense of motivation. :love:

Anyway, these pics are from the start of the challenge. I still look basically the same.

432.jpg

433.jpg
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    To those who have posted pics....I can definatly see the difference. Keep up the great work!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Okay, here are my before/midway photos. While I haven't lost much weight, I sure can tell a difference in inches!!

Snapshot_20110112_2-1.jpg
  • dinareed
    Options
    Wow Amanda! You look great! Whatever you are doing, its working!
  • dinareed
    Options
    So obviously my pictures didn't show up. Anyone know how to make them? They are on my hard drive and my profile. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    202 Today! Whew, I will take it! I hit the road this week, finally gettting off the treadmill and getting outdoors. There was definitely a noticable difference between the two but I really enjoyed the challenge and the fresh air! Headed out of town on business this weekend and looking at the time away as an opportunity to focus on myself, my phyical health in both nutrition and fitness... With a fitness center in the hotel there are no excuses! And it will hopefully help take my mind off of missing my baby boy and husband. Good luck all, pictures probably not till tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    So obviously my pictures didn't show up. Anyone know how to make them? They are on my hard drive and my profile. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You'll need to use an image hosting site like photobucket so you get an img code. Then you'll need to copy and paste the img code into a message and change the IMG to lower case img. Hope that makes sense.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    they work, you just forgot the [ img] [/ img] (without the spaces)

3215921_5912_thumb.jpg

3215921_9869_thumb.jpg
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You guys all look super good! <3
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    I'll be back, Didn't work! :grumble: