Replies

• TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    :mad: :angry: :grumble:
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    If It doesn't work this time, Im Done! I'm Over it!. I will put it in my profile pictures for anyone interested in viewing. Sorry!

If it worked, this is 29.8 pounds lost & I can't see much of a difference :frown:

015.jpg
    015.jpg
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    So here goes the pictures. I am going to post the side shots because they show differences I just don't see in the frontal shots.

Marchsideview-1-1.jpg

I totally can see the difference. You can see it in the tummy, the arms, and the legs. Sometimes, I think it is hard for us to see it and it takes others to tell you. We wouldn't lie to you hun ;) Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Okay, here are my before/midway photos. While I haven't lost much weight, I sure can tell a difference in inches!!

Snapshot_20110112_2-1.jpg

I can see the difference as well....the waist line and the booty ;) Great job girl!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Beginning of Challenge: 163.5lbs
    3072561_3235.jpg
    3072561_7489.jpg

Midway of Challenge: 159lbs
    3072561_870.jpg
    3072561_3262.jpg

Ok so I have only lost like 5lbs but I can sorta see a difference LOL

I can definitely see a difference in the tummy and in your legs! Great job girl!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Sorry very proud of all of you! Awesome before and midway pics so far. I am like WOW! For those of you are apprehensive about posting...please don't be. This is a great way to evaluate your progress thus far and also it gives other's a chance to point out the differences that you may not see, since we tend to be a lot more critical of ourselves! Great job guys!
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Trying to post the pic
    SW 203.5
    CW 174.8
    28.7lbs
    I'm trilled with my weight loss :drinker:
    Thank you ALL of you for the support too. Special thanks to Krys_T & Eyesee for all effort
    put into organizing this

this group has been wonderful

weightin.jpg
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've never posted pics of me on the net as personal as these, but it's for a good cause :wink:

brown1932-1-1.jpg

My sister saw the pic of me in the pink shirt and she thought it was an old pregnancy pic :embarassed:

brown319-1-1.jpg
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to try to upload before and after pics, and went with the side shots as have others since I don't think there's much of a difference in the front shots.

1/1/11
    2iqjnyb.jpg 3/18/11 2q38bwm.jpg
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good morning Snowflakes!!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you all had an amazing weightloss week!!!!! I am down to 163.2 from 163.7 so, I had a weightloss of .5 lbs. not bad seeing as I'm still healing from hysterectomy surgery!! I have been unable to do any kind of activity!!! UGH!!!! :grumble: So, I'm happy I did not have a weight gain.:wink:

You must have done an awesome job with your eating. WTG! I wish you a speedy recovery. What did the doc say?

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes. It did not go well at the doctor's yesterday!! I guess it was pretty bad inside there! I actually saw pic's!!! The bad news is he does not want me doing ANYTHING for another 2 weeks!!!! UGH!!! I'm just not sure I should even participate in this challenge anymore!! Actually since the challenge first started in Jan I have had nothing but, medical issues from staples in my head to now surgery! It saddens me and frustrates me because I have been unable to really put myself out there the way I normally would. Just too many life issues!!! You're probably sorry you asked now after reading this!!! I'm sorry you can tell I am beyond frustrated!!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Ok, I'm going to try to upload before and after pics, and went with the side shots as have others since I don't think there's much of a difference in the front shots.

1/1/11
    2iqjnyb.jpg 3/18/11 2q38bwm.jpg

WOW!!! I can see a huge difference!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options
    Okay, here are my before/midway photos. While I haven't lost much weight, I sure can tell a difference in inches!!

Snapshot_20110112_2-1.jpg

Looking good girl!!!! :happy:
  • Scubasab
    Options
    I aimed for a 1 lb loss and got 3.6 lbs lost!!!!! Woo hoo!! Very excited about it. Hope everyone else is experiencing a move in the right direction as well. I am very excited about how well everyone must be feeling. I know personally I feel like a brand new me. I have energy and a hunger to see just how much I can make this body do!! I am competing in a sprint triathelon in May and I know I couldn't be if it werent for the weightloss and working out hard everyday!! Thank you all for the encouragement and support I have recieved from you all!

Fantastic weightloss!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! :smooched:
  • Scubasab
    Options
    So here goes the pictures. I am going to post the side shots because they show differences I just don't see in the frontal shots.

Marchsideview-1-1.jpg

Great job!!! I can see the difference!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race....I'm down 0.4 this week from 193 to 192.6 lbs. The good thing is that I survived a week of vacation and have already lost the 3 lbs of water weight and then some, so I'll take it. I need to kick my running up a notch because my 10K is only 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!

I still need to take pics and measurements. I'll post those later.

Love your attitude!!!! SLOW AND STEADY does win the race!!!!! Experts say that is the BEST WAY to lose weight and keep it off!! How exciting that you are doing a 10K very impressive!!! Someone here on MFP friended me! I was so happy...come to find out she lives near me on the beach and runs and walks along the beach 3-4 times per week! We have actually become very close over the past week. I look forward to getting my medical release and meeting up with her and eventually doing the C25K!!! Keep up the wonderful lifestyle that you are creating for yourself!!! So proud!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Scubasab
    Options
    LW: 177.5
    CW: 179

I don't see it as a gain at all. Still under my 179.5 goal!! I didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm not feeling too great. Just really tired. I have no idea where my camera cord is, so I'll have to upload later. I'll catch up on posts than too... :smile:
    My sweet friend!!! :flowerforyou: You have become such a close friend here on MFP. I love how many things we have shared! You have such an amazing, inspirational and positive outlook on life!!!! The world could use more people like you!!! I am so proud of all you are doing. You motivate me each and every day!!! I hope you got some much needed sleep last night! I can't wait to see your pic's!!!! I love you girl!!:heart:
  • Scubasab
    Options
    Good job everyone!!

SW: 207
    LW: 195.0
    CW: 193.5

I'm down 1.5 lbs. I'll post pictures later.
    Awesome weightloss this week! Keep it up girl!! It's coming off!!! I can't wait to see the pic's!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options

I can see the difference!!! You look great both before and after!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Scubasab
    Options
    I'm so upset, I'm up 3 pounds this week! I have had to revamp my old menu and I have figured out where I went wrong and I will have a better week next week.

Don't be upset Leela!!!! I think we have all had weeks like that! I know I have. One day at a time!!! YOU can do this!!!!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options
    I found that I didnt like to post in my signature box because it keep showing my picture everytime I wanted to reply to someone and ti took up a lot of room so i am just gonna post my pics here..

SNOWFLAKESTOSUNSHINE.jpg

cvxcc.jpg

You look awesome!!! Congrats!

I can see the difference!!! You look GREAT!!!!!