Options

Replies

• simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well for me....

LW: 212

Currently 211.8

Which I am ok with because I am not bouncing between that 212 and 214 anymore! Also, given the stress I have had this week and 2 days of not working out...I am ok with it. Looking forward to a good week.

Great job!! :) Keep it up you are such an inspiration!
  • simplyxaddicted
    Options
    Well for me....

LW: 212

Currently 211.8

Which I am ok with because I am not bouncing between that 212 and 214 anymore! Also, given the stress I have had this week and 2 days of not working out...I am ok with it. Looking forward to a good week.

Great job!! :) Keep it up you are such an inspiration!
  • simplyxaddicted
    Options
    I found that I didnt like to post in my signature box because it keep showing my picture everytime I wanted to reply to someone and ti took up a lot of room so i am just gonna post my pics here..

SNOWFLAKESTOSUNSHINE.jpg

cvxcc.jpg
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Today's weight is 163.2, up from 162 last week, and up from 160 on Monday, so I know it is all water weight from sitting around all week nursing this stupid cold. Next week will be a big loss to make up for it.

I am sad that my pictures don't show the changes that I've experienced. I am down 20 pounds (if you count the 160 on Monday) and 2 pant sizes, but I think the pics look almost identical, in fact, in some ways I look heavier in the March photos! I'll work on getting those loaded next.

Waist measurement January: 35 in March: 32 in 3 inch loss
    Hip measurement January: 44 in March: 40.5 in 3.5 inch loss
  • simplyxaddicted
    Options

I am sad that my pictures don't show the changes that I've experienced. I am down 20 pounds (if you count the 160 on Monday) and 2 pant sizes, but I think the pics look almost identical, in fact, in some ways I look heavier in the March photos! I'll work on getting those loaded next.

No way girl I can definitely see a difference !!!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    So here goes the pictures. I am going to post the side shots because they show differences I just don't see in the frontal shots.

Marchsideview-1-1.jpg
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So here goes the pictures. I am going to post the side shots because they show differences I just don't see in the frontal shots.

Marchsideview-1-1.jpg

I see lots of difference---your thighs are slimmer, your arms are more toned and your tummy is definitely flatter! Great job.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!

SW: 207
    LW: 195.0
    CW: 193.5

I'm down 1.5 lbs. I'll post pictures later.
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race....I'm down 0.4 this week from 193 to 192.6 lbs. The good thing is that I survived a week of vacation and have already lost the 3 lbs of water weight and then some, so I'll take it. I need to kick my running up a notch because my 10K is only 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!

I still need to take pics and measurements. I'll post those later.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW: 206.6
    CW: 204.1

That is a 2.5 loss for the week! I will post pictures and measurements later as I need to take them.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be so focussed, which is great! Now for me...

LW: 175.5
    CW: 174.6

Well, just about a pound or so this time -- I've been bouncing around that 175 lbs mark for more than a week now. Given how much I've looked forward to reaching that weight (the line between "obese" and "overweight"), I don't mind hanging around there a little.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! So proud of all of you all this week!!! I will be weighing in on sunday since i have been such a bad girl this week!!! Loving the before and afters so far!! Looking good ladies!!! I will be taking my photos today....although they will look exactly the same LOL.

Brandy,
    You have been doing an amazing job!!! dont get down on yourself for a small gain during TOM---im sure its all water weight anyway :) keep your chin up, you are doing great!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, so i have been crazy sick this week (Steph will vouch for me!) and because of that, my weight is all over the map... so rather then set myself up for failure, I'm not going to weigh myself until next week. With this in mind, I also LOOK sickly... so picks next week?!

Sorry guys!!!

Can't wait to see all the pics!!! xoxo! - s
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies :happy:

LW: 185 TW: 182 3 lbs down & VERY happy with that!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 177.5
    CW: 179

I don't see it as a gain at all. Still under my 179.5 goal!! I didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm not feeling too great. Just really tired. I have no idea where my camera cord is, so I'll have to upload later. I'll catch up on posts than too... :smile:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    ok...i cant remember how to post pics on here now :( can anyone remind me?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm so upset, I'm up 3 pounds this week! I have had to revamp my old menu and I have figured out where I went wrong and I will have a better week next week.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Good morning Snowflakes!!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you all had an amazing weightloss week!!!!! I am down to 163.2 from 163.7 so, I had a weightloss of .5 lbs. not bad seeing as I'm still healing from hysterectomy surgery!! I have been unable to do any kind of activity!!! UGH!!!! :grumble: So, I'm happy I did not have a weight gain.:wink:

You must have done an awesome job with your eating. WTG! I wish you a speedy recovery. What did the doc say?