Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach!

Congrats everyone on all your hard work!

I am still trying to keep up my workout levels, 300 mins for the week and see if I can break the 4000cals burned for the week (I was 50 under last week)
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great going ladies!!! It's so fun to see all the numbers! T

Goals this week:

Drink 100 oz of water each day
    Cardio 3 days
    Strength 2 days

I know it's a pretty weak goal, but I am going to ease back into it this week just to be sure I'm 100%! Then Next week hit it hard.
    Have a super week Pin Ups!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Holy List!!! Great job everyone on the first week!! You've all done so great!!!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Congrats to everyone this week!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    awesome work everyone!!!!

my goal for this week is to stay on track. Crazy week - have to look after my nephew and nieces as their mom just got home from the hospital from major surgery. I don't deal well with breaks in routine.

other goal...get my new resistance training (kinda like a bowflex) home gym set up and add in resistance training. :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    That is so cool to see a total weight loss combined total of over 94lbs. It feels pretty awesome to be a little part of that. Thanks so much Rach for putting this together and putting out an open call a few weeks ago! :flowerforyou:

I agree, its a good start for the first week, wonder what we can all do next week?

My goals for the next week:to exercise every day.
    Usually I have one or two rest days a week, but this week I am going to fit in a 30 min walk as a minimum each day. I have tomorrow morning off work, so I think I will go for a ride... or a swim... or maybe I'll ride my bike to the pool and do both!

Keep up the good work everyone.

Ruby in Australia
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great job to the losers! :) It's been a rough week of crazy schedules, night shifts and family crises so I'm not too surprised to be up with TOM. 193.6 for me yesterday, sorry I didn't get to log in in time for the chart. No worries if I don't get updated this time.

I'm in a challenge at the gym and trying to make up for not getting very many points last week...will have to get in a couple of long workouts this week.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can’t believe we lost a collective 94.5 lbs! That’s fantastic! Cheers to the upcoming week :drinker: (with water that is)
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Congratulations to all the losers!! and to the one's that didn't keep pushing, you're still her and still motivated and that's all that matters!!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Goals for this week:

Get to Zumba and Pilates classes
    Finish my first week of P90x that I've been trying to complete for three weeks now@!$%$#$
    Watch my calories over the weekend. I seem to do really well until I get to Friday night and then I eat everything in sight.
    Hahaha! I understand that! I'm having to repeat my week 3. I could only get in 4 of the 6 workouts last week so I really want to try again (and I've already missed two due to work!). Good luck!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those who lost this week! Well done!!

After my sodium-filled weekend and with TOM on its way, I knew that I would be up this week. Sucks to be up as much as I am, though.

Goals for this week are to stay within my calories and stay under my sodium. I am also gonna do my best to get in SOME exercise, but don't know how successful I will be given the fact that I am currently dealing with a leg injury which pretty much means no cardio (as a relatively new runner who is LOVING running, I am pretty down in the dumps about it). I'm thinking I might start the 100 push up and 100 sit up challenges.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    great week Pin-UPS! woohoo!! heres to the next week!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Goals for this week:

1. Cardio 5 times, Pilates 3 times
    2. Hit 1500 calories for intake and at least 150 for exercise
    3. Water!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome loss for week 1. Congrats everyone!

My week 2 goals- continue to stay on track with nutrition, stay as low as possible on sodium, try to amp it up with the workouts. My knee is starting to bother me a little bit. Tomorrow is a rest day so hopefully that does the trick.
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    Everyone did so fabulously!!!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!!!

My goals for the week are not to gain, but lose even with my hubby coming to town, utilize my time better, if I have time at work try and spend some of it walking outside (lunch/breaks/mornings), get to 255.7, stick to my schedule, start looking more into low carb instead of going backwards, make something for breakfast, I am so tired of oatmeal (BLECH!)
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!! My goals for this week are to rock my workouts, run at least twice and keep the carbs "healthy".
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    I have to say it, girls- WE TOTALLY ROCK! <3
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Goals for this week:
    1.Drink more than 8 glasses of water
    2.Get back on track with eating and exercise
    3.Stay under my calorie goal
    4.Exercise 5-6 times this week
    5.Don't gain weight and lose the weight I've gained and then some.
    6.Don't emotional eat.(The reason I've been gaining)
    Good luck to all of you this week!!! :D And great job last week! :D