Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Franky, I know what you mean. My sister and I were just saying at the gym this am that we may have missed our window for comfortably running outside. But, I'm loving lounging by the pool this afternoon. I had a surprise day off today--when I showed up for work I found out they'd changed the schedule and given me one less shift this month. Since I'm salaried, I was happy to turn around and add that 12 hours back to my life on such a beautiful day. Able to get in a run and some pool time that I wasn't expecting :)
    Seriously! I think we completely missed spring this year! My workout this morning felt like the ones in mid-July! Boooooooo! But yay to days off!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, it's Monday night here, time to check in :)
    Weight this week is 186, down again, hurray!
    I'm looking forward to hear how everyone else goes once it's Monday in your part of the world.
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 250.4 down 4.6
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Checking in at 203 - lost a pound.
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Happy Monday Girls!!! It was a good week for me. Weighing in this morning at 163.6 (-2.4 lbs).

My goals this week are to eat a little cleaner and get more strength training in. Have a good week everyone!!!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am down to 161 today, so one more pound down. I have been weaving around the low 160's for a few months (winter break was a little destructive haha). I really really want to be down in those 150's. Once I actually hit 150 I won't be considered overweight anymore and I will be in my healthy BMI.

I haven't been able to go to the gym since Thursday, although I will go later today. I have been sick and lost my voice yesterday morning.

I hope everyone else has a great Monday!
  • pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there just checking in, not lost anything this week but am pleased I've not gained was a bit naughty over the weekend with friends but had so much fun!

Also had an NSV in that I bought a size 12 dress which I haven't been able to do for about 3 years! So am feeling quite please about that!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Checking in this morning and I'm 168. Down 2 more pounds! Goals this week drink water, water, water and bring it for my first week of training block two! :tongue:
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

Weighing in at 153. So down a whopping .8. (Man, I would just LOVE to see a consistent 1+ lb loss! Ergh!!!) I was at 152 earlier in the week, but darn TOM came today so I'm thinking that's why it came up. Oh well!

Good luck & good work to you all.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    checking in 279.3!!!

woohooo!!!

have a great week ladies!
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in today showed a weight of 240.1

Finally hit that 30 pound total loss since starting, which is good and motivating to see, but wow, what a journey. It seems that I learn something new every day. Yesterday I learned that the salad bar is NOT the better choice for me when we eat out...we went to Sizzler for lunch and I really wanted the Steak and Shrimp with rice and Broccoli, but it was a little over my available calories and I knew I did not have time to work it off in exercise, so I went with the salad bar so I could stay with-in my calorie count. HaHa, didn't happen! I would have been better off to eat what I wanted with the served and portioned side dishes instead of being left to my own devices at the salad bar. That stuff adds up quick!!

I am guessing that may have something to do with the loss of only a pound this week!

Hope everyone else shows great numbers on the scale, and lots of lesson learned for the week!
    Dorothy
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies! Weighed in at 241.8 this morning, a .9 pound loss over last week. I keep thinking if only I hadn't eaten (this or that little thing) it could have at least been a full pound. It is a new week and I'm going to push harder!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    151 lbs this morning! Faced the music now it's time to change the beat!

Congrats to all the Pin-ups!

Karen
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    130.4!

.4 away from my goal!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I will give u my weight tomorrow morning.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    132.4! Woot!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    131 this week. hoping for a 129 next week
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    131 this week. hoping for a 129 next week
  • marilyn07
    marilyn07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can others join in this group? Would love to be one of the Pin-Up Girls!

~Marilyn