anyone else just starting JM 30 day shred?

Options
I just started today and was looking for others that are starting to keep eachother motivated.

Replies

• lisseth82
    lisseth82 Posts: 28
    Options
    I start tomorrow. I go back and forth with this. I find myself doing the video every two days. But I sure need the push.
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 and I love it! If you want to add me anyway feel free!! Take you measurements so you can see your progress!
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started it today! Went well and even got in a 3 mile walk.....now we'll see if I can get out of bed in morning. :laugh:
  • GraciellaEsther
    Options
    i just started level three but go ahead and add me
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    My husband is "suppose" to be starting it with me tomorrow, I guess we will see if he does because he was "suppose" to tonight ;) I am going to start it tomorrow regardless. I also do about 30-45 min cardio a day.
  • almondy
    almondy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is a hard workout but I would love to keep eachother accountable.
  • HannahWhitfield7
    Options
    just started for the 2nd time would love to be kept motivated and keep you motivated :)
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    I think im on day 8 level 1... I joined a group but by day 3 it seemed to have stopped!! Anyone please feel free to add me for support getting thro it!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I just started her newest workout DVD, Ripped in 30 today, same premise as the Shred 3-2-1, that builds in for levels. Can I join even though it is a new title? :)
  • farabovepearls
    farabovepearls Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today and it should be coming in just a couple of days! I kept reading how great the video is on other posts so I thought I would give it a try. I will let you know as soon as I start...I definitely need the accountability and motivation from others. Lets do this!!
  • Wrldsbstmmy
    Options
    I thought I was going to die the first day after I did it. My advice would be not to try to do all of it the first day unless your are already in pretty good shape. It took me almost a week before my legs stopped hurting enough to walk normal.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    April 1st is my official start date. I started it a couple of years ago but never kept up with it. That was before I had my friends here on MFP to help keep me motivated. I'm sure I'll follow through this time!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 7 of Level 1 for me!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! I am in my workout clothes, and as soon as my baby goes down for his nap, I am on it!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Ive done it 2 full times, took a month off and now Im starting again, today day2 L3
    its a great program!!
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hello im day 11 level 1
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD yesterday too. For anyone looking to buy it is only $7.99 on amazon. I will start tommorrow or day after as soon as it arrives. I have heard so many good things about it. So eagerly awaiting it. Have a wedding to attend in May so want to lose a bit of baby belly by then. Don't want people thinking I am pregnant again. So what are we doing are we staying on this board or are we adding each others as friend? And yes I will take measurements!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just got through with it, and my legs are KILLING me! Ugh. All those darn jumping jacks have me burning. I know it's worth it though.
  • mindy71183
    Options
    I started yesterday too. Please feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get getting through this! :)
  • Chyrita
    Chyrita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. It was hard but I felt good after I competed level 1. Plan on staying on task with this.....:wink: