anyone else just starting JM 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Im starting this week too (when the DVD arrives) hopefully soo. So will join in too. x
  • julz6211
    julz6211 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD and do it here and there. I'll hop on board with everyone. I need to find a challenge and some friends to hold me accountable.
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    I am starting again also. I too feel like other threads have dwindled after starting. Is there a way for everyone to track it, so that we are not all over the place?

Good luck everyone, I am off to shred (before nap time is over)
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I started it yesterday as well and did the second day today..can't wait to complete the 30days...I also do her Banish Fat Boost Your Metabolism DVD...I'm glad to see a lot of ppl that started on the same day...
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I don't have a HRM but how much do you guys burn for level 1...the 20minutes and warm up and cool down.
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started Saturday but wasn't able to do Sunday or Monday, so am counting this morning as my true "1st" day.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I got my DVD today. I did the level 1 today. It is tough but short. I am using 5 lbs weight and I can barely do some strength exercises.I don't think i did the crunches right either. Hopefully I will be able to do it more efficiently over the next few days. But because it is short I think it can be done every day. Time will tell. I am planning to combine it with my regular elliptical and bike routine.
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Today will be day 2 level 1 for me... It is going to be chore doing it tonight, my legs are so sore.

I so want to make myself do all 30 days!!! I figure what do I have to loose... BUT POUNDS AND INCHES.. I hope anyway...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Today is day 5 of level one for me.

Would love to post everyday here to keep myself accountable.

I started this last year but after a few days gave up as i found it too much but since doing the C25K and running every other day my fitness levels have improved and i'm enjoying it. Day four the aches started to disappear.

I'm already seeing results in my arms and tummy firming.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think the pushups are the hardest thing for me. I can't even do them on my knees, so I do them on my waist :(
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done... didn't get my day 2 done yesterday as I was out of it after an allergic food reaction. Whew! I found some moves harder due to parts being sore... yet others easier! Hopefully it all gets easier!!
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started this week too...Today was D2L1
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    I think the pushups are the hardest thing for me. I can't even do them on my knees, so I do them on my waist :(

The push ups are hard for me too, I have no upper arm strength. I just try and do my best....
    Do what you can...:smile:
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday.
    I'm sore today!
  • mindy71183
    Options

The push ups are hard for me too, I have no upper arm strength. I just try and do my best....
    Do what you can...:smile:

I hate the push ups to! I am on Level 1 Day 3, and I am doing a little better. I still can't do all the push ups. I hate the jumping jacks more.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Imagine doing the pushups in the morning when you first wake up...DEADLY...I find that I can do it better in the evening...
    Today was D3 of Level 1, I wasn't in the mood doing it since my muscles were really sore from a weight training class night at the gym. But I felt great after I did it
    But I can't wait for Level 2, the last time I did level two I felt it was easier then Level 1, or maybe I forgot..we shall see in 7 days.
  • bethymay123
    Options
    I started this thread but since monday I haven't been able to do it, so tomorrow I will be starting over. I burned 386 calories the first day.
    I find that the pushups are the hardest.
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started the 30 day shred today!! I started on level one and did not feel like I had really gotten a hard mean workout(if that makes any sense) I was wondering if I should do it twice a day?? what do u guys think? I only burned 166 calories (using HRM) and I usually burn 500 calories in a good workout!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in, me (texas) and my sister (cali) started it last week and I am already down 2lbs. anyone who would like can add me also so that we can keep going... Summer will be here NOW :) Have a great work out, and remember its only 20 min *well 30 really*
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    @glcarr65: How was day 2?
    Today is day 5 of level one for me.

Would love to post everyday here to keep myself accountable.

That is what I am planning to do as well. Lets keep ourselves and each other motivated.
    Hi everyone! I started the 30 day shred today!! I started on level one and did not feel like I had really gotten a hard mean workout(if that makes any sense) I was wondering if I should do it twice a day?? what do u guys think? I only burned 166 calories (using HRM) and I usually burn 500 calories in a good workout!
    Hi I started it today too. I know what you mean. It doesn't feel like I have had a workout today. But for me when I was doing it today I felt some of the moves hard to do and I wasn't doing all the moves correctly, i think. I think most on here do it once. But If you think you can do it twice go ahead and do it.