anyone else just starting JM 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have just completed Day 7 of Level 1 and I have lost 2lbs from it this first week. I have done it everyday with running aswell every other day and a walk on the days i don't run to boost my cardio.

I'm really happy with the results so far i just need to keep going everyday. It is getting easier and im less sore but dreading the next level.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 1 and I feel like it's getting too easy, I'm tempted to go to level 2...I'm so impatient but I'll stick with Level 1 the next 5 days...gotta follow the program correctly.
    Good luck everyone.
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 1 and I feel like it's getting too easy, I'm tempted to go to level 2...I'm so impatient but I'll stick with Level 1 the next 5 days...gotta follow the program correctly.
    Good luck everyone.

She says you can move on when you're ready, if you believe you're ready then move on cause if its too easy for you then there wouldnt be much help for you to stay on that level.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone.

She says you can move on when you're ready, if you believe you're ready then move on cause if its too easy for you then there wouldnt be much help for you to stay on that level.

I know I was going to say the same thing. You could always move back if you find it tough.

I finished level 1 day 3 today. I was not struggling with weights so much this time. Feel good and sore. Tomorrow will be day off for me.
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    Good luck everyone.

I know I was going to say the same thing. You could always move back if you find it tough.

I finished level 1 day 3 today. I was not struggling with weights so much this time. Feel good and sore. Tomorrow will be day off for me.

Good keep it up <3
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished L1 D8 and feeling a bit tired now, wondering if a rest day would be sensible but think will keep going.

I did it straight after a 5k run today and felt bit sick. It is changing my body i could see my arms changing today in the mirror - that's motivating :)
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    I just started today. Actually, I just finished & logged it. My *kitten* has been kicked, but I loved it. :P
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Today is day 6, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Went to the gym and did two classes back to back. Maybe I'll take a rest day and do shred twice tomorrow.
    Yes level 1 was getting to easy soI'll move to L2 since I like it better and just thinking about it makes me hurt.
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    day 3 level 1 for me and my knees a so sore but im going to carry on dont mind if i dont lose weight as long as i lose some inches lol x good luck everyone x
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    I just finished day 6 level 1. I took yesterday off because my knees were aching, but felt good today. For some reason, I managed to get through both sets of pushups on day 1, but haven't been able to get through the second set since!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished L1 D9

i'm tired now, only one more day then up to L2.

for some reason its catching my lower shins and ankles at the moment.
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I just finished L1 D2. I felt sore before, but now I feel much better! Awesome. :)
  • AprilTaurus
    Options
    i just started last week. i did not do it consecutively. I only did 3 days on 30 day shred and then I walked up and down 3 flights of stairs for 30 minutes. JM is very tough and I am excited about it. I did not realize how out of shape I am.
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished L1 D10 of this - so excited to move up to the next level
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 D10 of this - so excited to move up to the next level
    I'm moving on to level 2 tomorrow... Watched it through today, as I like to do that before I start anything so I get the transitions. The intensity is significantly greater than level 1!! lol I'm a little nervous!
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    done L1d4 today after 2 day break. had a bad shoulder yesterday so skipped it. knees are feeling it too. but it is great.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I just started today.
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I just started today.

Good luck!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just did Level 2 Day 1!!! OoooEeeee! It was rough! :)
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Is anyone attempting the Shred in 30 straight days? I was hoping to, but bailed on it this morning which is my Level 1 Day 7, but I also usually go to Spinning Monday nights so I didn’t know if I should add it after spinning just to say I’ve gone straight 30 days?