how do you like your greek yogurt?

Options

Replies

• djean2
    djean2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Uncle dans Or Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix into the whole 38 oz container. My kids actually prefer this to bottled ranch (as do I). Great for getting my fresh veggies in.
    [/quote

Ohhh. My new salad dressing. Why didn't I think of this. Thanks for posting,]
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    When I just eat it - I get the chobani flavors. I like the honey, lemon, pineapple and mango.

We also use the plain chobani to make a fake katsu curry chicken over noodles. We mix red curry paste into the greek yogurt, add in some sriracha, a little bit of light coconut milk if it needs to be thinned out (a lot of times I skip this step), and serve over shirataki noodles with sauteed onions, bok choy and a sliced morning start farm "chicken" patty. YUM!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and cinnamon. I also put it on my face. It's a great mini facial! Yep!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Honey and cocoa powder
  • ellycope
    ellycope Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with stewed rhubarb and a tiny bit of honey or, if I'm taking it to work, frozen fruit because then it keeps the yogurt cool but the fruit defrosts in time for lunch, yum :-)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    dying to try the sugar free pudding in this! Looks like 1/4 of a package works well per cup of yogurt?
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mmm, cucumber yogurt... never tried it with Greek yogurt, will definitely have to!!
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I use it in my morning power smoothie - Banana, strawberries, yogurt, milk, flax seed and spinach blend and enjoy.
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Great recipe below...note that I have also used different flavors other than Lemon. Also, my tast leans toward Dannon's Oikos.

Mini Cheesecakes – Adapted from Healthy Foods for Living

Ingredients:
    8 oz fat free cream cheese, at room temperature
    2TBSP Splenda Sugar Blend
    1/4 tsp vanilla extract
    1 large egg white, at room temperature
    1/4 cup Greek Non-Fat Yogurt any flavor
    pinch of salt
    12 reduced fat vanilla wafers (I use Nilla Reduced Fat Wafers)

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 275
    Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin papers and lightly spray with cooking spray.
    In a small bowl add cream cheese and Splenda Sugar Blend and beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, egg and salt, beat until combined. Beat in Greek yogurt.
    Place a reduced fat vanilla wafer to the bottom of each muffin liner and evenly spoon the batter on top of the cookie wafer.
    Bake, rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set, about 22-24 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, before serving. (They are good as soon as cooled, though :-)

Makes 12 individual (49 cal) cheesecakes

ENJOY!!
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    bump
  • krisha36
    krisha36 Posts: 63
    Options
    Chobani champions chocolate with strawberries. yummy
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Love all these ideas ! I was doing simple PB2 and Fage 0%.. but these are all wonderful !
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mixed with some muesli for breakfast.
  • MrsScan
    MrsScan Posts: 1
    Options
    I add crushed garlic and paprika to create a garlic sauce which I then add to pitta bread, grilled chicken and a heap of salad.
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    Love the old post with great ideas! My fave is FF plain with berries :love:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I eat the yoplait strawberry greek yogurt....I just eat it the way it comes...Yummy!!
  • Jgen62
    Jgen62 Posts: 66
    Options
    Bump love all these ideas! I eat the raspberry and strawberry with chex cinnamon and flaxseed meal.
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love my Fage 0%. best in my opinion. I eat it with fruit or berries and a little honey and chia seeds. I use it to replace sour cream or mayo in any recipe.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Whip 1 cup FF Greek yogurt with 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. Add just a splash of almond milk to thin. It's a chocolately mousse, with 50 grams of protein for under 300 calories and 0 fat.
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    I buy the Oikos Vanilla Greek yogurt. I have mine with fruit and if I'm having it as a meal then I add 1/3 cup of Bran Buds because I find it to be very satisfying and enjoyable.