how do you like your greek yogurt?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    3/4c fage, 1/2c fresh raspberries with1/2tsp sweetner! YUMMM! You can use it as sour cream! Or yogurt.. :)
    it's great with some maple syrup too :-p

i don't like it plain, but i LOVE it in place of sour cream :) also, i buy those packets of dip mix and mix a serving of the powder with 2 tbs of greek yogurt and it tastes EXACTLY like chip dip!! i use it to dip veggies and crackers as snacks.

Great idea!
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great recipe below...note that I have also used different flavors other than Lemon. Also, my tast leans toward Dannon's Oikos.

Mini Cheesecakes – Adapted from Healthy Foods for Living

Ingredients:
    8 oz fat free cream cheese, at room temperature
    2TBSP Splenda Sugar Blend
    1/4 tsp vanilla extract
    1 large egg white, at room temperature
    1/4 cup Greek Non-Fat Yogurt any flavor
    pinch of salt
    12 reduced fat vanilla wafers (I use Nilla Reduced Fat Wafers)

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 275
    Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin papers and lightly spray with cooking spray.
    In a small bowl add cream cheese and Splenda Sugar Blend and beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, egg and salt, beat until combined. Beat in Greek yogurt.
    Place a reduced fat vanilla wafer to the bottom of each muffin liner and evenly spoon the batter on top of the cookie wafer.
    Bake, rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set, about 22-24 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, before serving. (They are good as soon as cooled, though :-)

Makes 12 individual (49 cal) cheesecakes

ENJOY!!

I think I love you!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just made this for breakfast and it was pretty good...

1 cup Fage 0% plain
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 tbsp sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
    Stevia in the raw to taste