How much did you lose before you lost a size?

Options
123457»

Replies

• LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It took me 57lbs to lose 3 pant sizes
  • swiftgirls2
    Options
    I lost 16 pounds and when from a 16 to a 14.
  • kendallheather
    kendallheather Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i am one of those people that lost inches before i even lost weight. so i went from a size 16 weighing 185 to a size 6 weighing 138 trust me when i say each brand is a lot different i even have a size 3/4 and those r the jeans i wear all the time the dont fall down and not to tight. but most of my jeans are 6/7. you will be surprise if go try on jeans and you find you can fit smaller jeans. i was wearing size 14 jeans for the longest time before i went shopping and bought my first pair with size of nine.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I lost 13 before I dropped a size. I lose in my legs and face first....always! I also noticed that I dropped shirt sizes long before my hips let me finally drop a size. Hang in there!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I really think it depends on body shape, too. No matter how thin I get, I am never smaller than a size 10 (unless it's a very expensive piece of clothing, then I have worn an 8) and that was at 5'5" and 130 lbs (in the past).

I am down 20 lbs and I started off as a tight size 14. I am now a loose size 14. The other place I have noticed it is that I have to hook my bra on the next hook in, so I know I've lost inches in my torso, too.
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    About 30 lbs.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've lost 76lbs and I went from a 22W/24W to a 14....
  • novistik
    novistik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 25lb and moved from pants size 8 to 3, but everybody is different. After losing 8lb I was able to see little difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!