Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I got my belly button pierced secretly when I was 11 years old. I thought I was cool because I had my lower belly pierced. Now it's become more popular but I DID IT FIRST! I still have it and love it! :laugh:
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue, i can touch my tongue to my nose, and im 39 and have never broken a bone
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I use to rock myself to sleep until I was 21.

I use to write alot of raps and most people thought I was decent but I was always too shy to persue it.
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can move my little toe without moving any other toes.

Oh my god. So can I. Both feet? You are the only other person I have ever heard of who can do that.

Are you for freaking real???? I didn't think anyone else could either!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I was the arms room attendant/small arms repair technician for my military company and I beat out half the guys in BASIC, AIT and my permanent duty station in PT, earned and maintained scores high enough to earn PT patch in BASIC and have the APFT cards to prove it.

Also, when I am at friends house and use their restroom, if the roll is under, I fix it as it should always be over..lol
  • ebgbjo
    Options
    OK, found one. So I've had two kids, both via c-section and I'm 29 years-old and have never, not once, had a pap smear. It scares me to death.

Rubie- how did you manage to never have one!?

Also, she takes some AMAZING photos
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I was born in an elevator and my brother was born in a taxi..guess that just makes my mom interesting lol
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OK, found one. So I've had two kids, both via c-section and I'm 29 years-old and have never, not once, had a pap smear. It scares me to death.

Rubie- how did you manage to never have one!?

Also, she takes some AMAZING photos

First off, Awe. You are so sweet.
    As for the pap smear...first pregnancy I was bouncing around Drs. The first Dr. didn't want to do it because she said there was no point with me switching gynos. Then when I visited my official gyno he never had me do one. After pregnancy he scheduled me to return after 6 weeks, I think, and I never did. 2nd pregnancy I had the same gyno and he never does pap smear's during pregnancy, I guess. After pregnancy he told me to come in after 6 weeks and I never did. I just need to get over this emotional barrier and just go. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it---Just Kidding :P.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I met Brad Pitt when I was nine =D
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    im completly scared of heights ( cry in line before i ever get on the rollercoaster) but when i reach my goal weightmy husband and i are gonna go sky diving
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I will start. I have never eaten a Big Mac.
    there were times in my life id eat 6 of them at a time lol
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    What!!! that is too funny...
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    I have "your name" tattoed on my butt.

I was talking about this post. sorry
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    I wash the dishes in my household while my wife works on our son's ATV.
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My uncle is Chuck Norris.
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    [/quote

How do you go through pregnancy without getting a prep smear done? I always had one with my pregnancies..
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    We have 13 pets. 8 of them are parrots
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    I've never flown on a plane. Or a large bird. LOL
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can move my little toe without moving any other toes.

Oh my god. So can I. Both feet? You are the only other person I have ever heard of who can do that.

Are you for freaking real???? I didn't think anyone else could either!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

I can wiggle my little toe by its self also. Just my right foot. ;)

My Birthday is 4/20 and Ive never smoked weed LOL.
    I HATE diamonds!
  • ebgbjo
    Options
    My uncle is Chuck Norris.

Do you get sick of the Chuck Norris "facts"?