Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Back in 1999, I was 18, 5'0", weighed 110 lbs, and could do more push-ups than a lot of the guys in my Navy "A" school class. 12 years later, I can barely do 10 of them.

Also, I have a weird compulsion to match my panties to whatever clothes I'm wearing. If I can't match them exactly, I try to go with a neutral color like white or black. I'm always afraid that if i don't, I'll get into an accident and the medics will think poorly of me for having mismatched clothes and undergarments. Crazy, I know.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i decided to learn russian but didnt get past learning the alphabet So, that means i can read the words but i have no idea what they mean lol.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of even numbers and the #13 is my lucky number. Friday the 13th is always a lucky day for me. Everything about even numbers freaks me out real bad. They have freaked me out since as far back as I can remember. When my mom was pregnant with me, I was due on 10/23/87. I decided to be 13 days late and arrive on 11/5/87. I'm graduating from college on 5/7/11. Hooray for odd numbers (and being odd, I suppose)! :drinker: :smile:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    The responses to this are great. Here are mine.....

I will only eat m&m's in pairs that are the same color.
    I had 2 children, got married and divorced all before I was 21.
    My middle name is spelled funny.....Jayne
    I can bend my thumbs backwards to touch my wrist.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I will start. I have never eaten a Big Mac.
    me too!

i never have been to dairy queen even though i <3 ice cream
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i decided to learn russian but didnt get past learning the alphabet So, that means i can read the words but i have no idea what they mean lol.

lol.
    I can do that with Arabic
  • cheekyme03
    Options
    I wanted to be a radio DJ when I grew up, and now know more about bugs then I care to (I work for a pest control company), I also played the Baritone/Euphonium in HS.
  • Xav8tor
    Xav8tor Posts: 23
    Options
    While in High School, I worked at Knott's Berry Farm, as a train robber. :glasses:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm the most honest person u will ever meet, I can't lie!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I have been able to taste red #40 food coloring since I was a kid and it tastes like hairspray. I refuse to eat anything with it because ...well...who wants a mouthfull of hairspray?
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I wash the dishes in my household while my wife works on our son's ATV.

Love this! Too cute
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    love this thread :)

-i don't swear...ever, most i will say is crap.
    -i have never broken any bones in my body
    -my toilet paper roll has to hang with the end under :P
    -the tip of my tongue used to be square (thanks to some invisalign braces, it's now normal)
    -i have no problem watching nurses put needles in my arm, and in fact, was bummed that all but one of my piercings are in places i couldn't watch as they did it, and the one i would have been able, they made me close my eyes thinking i would be squeamish about it.
    -i have such bad stage fright i shake, yet have no problem singing karaoke.
  • heather7marie
    Options

I wish I could say the same for myself. I curse like a sailor. :frown:
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options

Ya swearing or I should say NOT swearing is a constant battle for me.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Also, I have a weird compulsion to match my panties to whatever clothes I'm wearing. If I can't match them exactly, I try to go with a neutral color like white or black. I'm always afraid that if i don't, I'll get into an accident and the medics will think poorly of me for having mismatched clothes and undergarments. Crazy, I know.
    I like to do that too! But not for paramedics just for myself just for fun :-)
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    O te he here's one. LOL I sleep scream. I literally scream and cry in my sleep. LOL I wake up hubbs and whisper hunny you;re snoring and he wakes me up and whispers baby you're screaming again.
  • heather7marie
    Options

I hate it. I'm trying to stop swearing so often, but I'm failing miserably. haha I did give up the f-bomb for Lent though!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options

I like to do that too! But not for paramedics just for myself just for fun :-)

omg me too!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options

I hate it. I'm trying to stop swearing so often, but I'm failing miserably. haha I did give up the f-bomb for Lent though!

Rock on! I had completely stopped after 20 years of trying and now I find myself letting em fly again.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options

well, my thought is that other people swear more than enough to make up for me. lol. my boyfriend will even swear for me when he hears my pitiful non-swear curses over something.