Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have a degree in culinary arts, a degree in nutrition and dietetics and I work for a legal publishing firm :smile:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My eyes change color depending on my mood

Same here! What do they range from? Mine go from blue to grey - lots of shades in between.

Mine go from dark brown to a seafoam green its crazy LOL

I am blue to green.....weird ain't we?!
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My uncle is Chuck Norris.

Do you get sick of the Chuck Norris "facts"?
    For the people that know, I just change the convo to the Most Interesting Man In The World quotes.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I see dead people
    I have never flown and don't think I ever will
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I see dead people
    I have never flown and don't think I ever will
    Nice
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I see dead people

So does my twin brother!! However, he is a mortician and you probably meant it differently

Love all of these facts about everyone, an interesting group of people we have here
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    My uncle is Chuck Norris.

Do you get sick of the Chuck Norris "facts"?
    For the people that know, I just change the convo to the Most Interesting Man In The World quotes.

I had to google that..lol Have never heard those
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I see dead people

So does my twin brother!! However, he is a mortician and you probably meant it differently

Love all of these facts about everyone, an interesting group of people we have here

Yeah I didn't mean it in that way although his way of seeing them is probably a little less unsettling:) (although believe it or not, working with a dead body freaks me out a little more then seeing a spirit)
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've been in every state in America except Hawaii. Anyone wanna go on a cruise around Hawaii with me? ^.^
  • maximuslupus
    Options
    I work at a retail store where 95% of the employees and customers are women, I have tons of female friends and a few guy friends, and I'm involved in social activities that men are too afraid to do, yet I have never had a girlfriend in my life. Why do all my friends have to be taken...
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

If I could come back without suffering debilitating effects of possible post-revival damage, I would want to experience death just for the experience.

Wow, interesting. I think if I were given that option, I'd be tempted to do it too. A chance to die before you die? Brilliant! I bet it would make you less scared of dying the final time...that's for sure.
  • navy4you2
    navy4you2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I see dead people

Yeah I didn't mean it in that way although his way of seeing them is probably a little less unsettling:) (although believe it or not, working with a dead body freaks me out a little more then seeing a spirit)

I have grown up seeing them. After a major car accident in 1984 where almost all 6 people in the car would have been killed. I was in 2nd grade when that happened. I also can see my future flash before my eyes, but have never been able to see what it was until I am there. :-(
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    *I have this thing where my arm span is greater than my height and it makes me extra flexible
    *I have NEVER peed outside and I would like to go to my grave that way.
    *I clean my house in the buff (or close to it usually)
    *My daughter was conceived on leap year day 2007
    *I do a mean Scottish accent
    *One time I saw Kathy Griffin walking down the street in Austin and she gave me a dirty look for staring at her. LOL.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    i have been hit by a car 4 times and never broken a bone in my body before just my heart :brokenheart:

Buddy, you've really gotta learn to look both ways before crossing!!! Just kidding... I'm glad you're okay! That's crazy! :flowerforyou:
  • xtal614
    xtal614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Jobs I have had in the past: Furniture sales person, Nail Technician, Chef, Butcher. Hotel Receptionist, Personal Chef, Nanny, Snowplower, and now a Bow maker.. I make hair bows.. lol
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I 've lived in 2 countries.
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    *I have this thing where my arm span is greater than my height and it makes me extra flexible
    *One time I saw Kathy Griffin walking down the street in Austin and she gave me a dirty look for staring at her. LOL.

Leap years are on even years e.g. 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I'm Mazeophobic.... I have a paralyzing fear of getting lost while driving. When I first moved to where I am now and didn't know my way around I went through a severe depression because I couldn't go very far from home. I made friends with a girl from my church that lived nearby and rode with her everywhere for a while. I've been here almost 10 years now and things are so much better, but there are still places I am afraid to go because they are unfamiliar. I do have a GPS now so that helps. If I get lost I can just tell it to show me the way home...

I do that all the time I call it the scenic route
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options

Also, when I am at friends house and use their restroom, if the roll is under, I fix it as it should always be over..lol

LOL!!! I know many a marriage that was nearly ruined over which way the TP roll is supposed to go. And yes, you are correct, it should roll off the top! :D

I am an over my husband was a under i would always change it he walk out just shacking his head I win
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Leap years are on even years e.g. 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020
    Good catch, it was 2008