Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• vicben
    vicben Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drove a jeep cherokee through a hotel room and after crawling out the back hatch because my door was jammed against the dresser, I had to walk to the front desk of the hotel to tell them. They thought it was a prank. The gas pedal stuck and I jumped the curb, went air-born, and drove right through the stucco wall.
  • staciforman
    Options
    i was on a nickelodean game show in middle school.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm Mazeophobic.... I have a paralyzing fear of getting lost while driving. When I first moved to where I am now and didn't know my way around I went through a severe depression because I couldn't go very far from home. I made friends with a girl from my church that lived nearby and rode with her everywhere for a while. I've been here almost 10 years now and things are so much better, but there are still places I am afraid to go because they are unfamiliar. I do have a GPS now so that helps. If I get lost I can just tell it to show me the way home...
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Ok so let me add a few of my own.

I found out I was pregnant with my first child when I was 5 weeks pregnant, when only dating my bf for 7 weeks. We've now had three pregnancy with two successful birth..

My bf and I have been together for almost 6 years now and have been engaged for 5 years and we don't have a date yet.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I try to eat twice as much meat to make up for my Mum and Sister being vegetarians.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LOL... you crack me up chrisdavey ;)
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    I have a fear of being stuck in an elevator
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

My Birthday is 4/20 and Ive never smoked weed LOL.

My birthday is 4/20 as well! ...and I have NEVER smoked weed either.

My crazy party trick is that I can bend my pinkie finger back on my left hand all the way until it lies flat against the back of my hand.
    I don't know how I am able to do that because I have bever broken it....but I like to do it and gross people out. haha

When I was in high school I was on a national talk show. It's a long story...but no it was not Jerry Springer and it did not involve paternity tests!!! LOL

When I was born I weighed 2 lbs and when I had my daughter she weighed 1.5 lbs......she's a perfectly healthy 5 year old now.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

Also, when I am at friends house and use their restroom, if the roll is under, I fix it as it should always be over..lol

LOL!!! I know many a marriage that was nearly ruined over which way the TP roll is supposed to go. And yes, you are correct, it should roll off the top! :D
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have scoliosis and had to have major back surgery in 7th grade so it wouldn't get worse.

Because of that, I had both of my children with no epidural. I FELT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!:noway:
  • jwstew007
    jwstew007 Posts: 67
    Options
    Dropped out of high school at 9th grade, went to college for engineering for a year, now a High Level System Admin (Linux) for a Fortune 500 company
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I once faught Chuck Norris in a UFC fight and won by submission.
    I have never had a drink of water in my life, in any way, ever.
    Theres a bear in my house, forget a guard dog.
    I have no pinky toe
    I was once asked to be in a dirty scene with Megan Fox in a new movie, but turned it down because i'm too good for her.
    I hooked up Kermit the frog and Miss piggy
    I trained Rocky Balboa and had Al Pacino as my bodyguard..

have a few more, but dont wanny be braggy so i'll stop :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    At this point, there's almost nothing that surprises anyone with the things I'm capable of... Just thought of one. And no, it's not a cry for help or attention. It's an actual surprising fact that's not meant to be morbid.

If I could come back without suffering debilitating effects of possible post-revival damage, I would want to experience death just for the experience.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I was a special warfare diver in the Navy, served in the '91 Gulf War, which led to some contract government work after the war & have gone on to be fortunate to have been on all 7 continents and 97 countries since that time.... can't seem to reach that 100 mark!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    At this point, there's almost nothing that surprises anyone with the things I'm capable of... Just thought of one. And no, it's not a cry for help or attention. It's an actual surprising fact that's not meant to be morbid.

If I could come back without suffering debilitating effects of possible post-revival damage, I would want to experience death just for the experience.

That's really interesting actually.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I was a special warfare diver in the Navy, served in the '91 Gulf War, which led to some contract government work after the war & have gone on to be fortunate to have been on all 7 continents and 97 countries since that time.... can't seem to reach that 100 mark!
    and collect vintage coca-cola memorabilia!
  • midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Options
    I was forced off the road and overturned in a semi truck, had a lady in a minivan lose control on icy roads and sideswipe me, and was rearended on my motorcycle by an SUV all in the same year!
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    I can dislocate and relocate my shoulder blade on will just by tensing the area.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I can dislocate and relocate my shoulder blade on will just by tensing the area.
    Ouch!!!!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i have been hit by a car 4 times and never broken a bone in my body before just my heart :brokenheart: