Go Vancouver!!!!! :-)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    BRUINS! BRUINS!!!! :drinker:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Great game so far, looks like it is going to be a one goal winning game. Go Canucks Go!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    COME OOOOOOOOON :D:D:D:D
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I see lots of overtime this series. Go BRUINS!!!!! I think its going to be a matter of who tires first...
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    I agree about seeing lots of OT in this series. Both teams are playing really well right now. But still say Canucks will win, LOL.........Go Canucks Go!!!
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Woooohoooo great goal by Torres to win the game. Both goalies played awesome and they finally got one passed Thomas. Great game boys!!! 1 down 3 more to go!! Go Canucks go!!!!
  • ecrocker101
    ecrocker101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The B's were out played that game...If it weren't for Thomas, that would have been a 6-0 game.

We need the next one!
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    I agree!! Thomas was amazing!! Glad that the Canucks got one passed him. I doubt the Bruins will win here in Vancouver, they will win a game in Boston though. Good luck to both teams!!! Go Canucks Go!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'd say outplayed. Vancouver was faster, but we knew that already. B's had more shots, more hits, won more face offs, stopped every power play, the Sedin twins did nothing the whole game except flop and high stick, and Thomas did what we knew he needed to do to win. I.E. stand on his head. Considering that Vancouver had the best power play in the league this year, I think they did pretty well. They just needed to create a few more scoring chances.

Conversely, Vancouver did a very nice job on 5 on 5 and down low with pucks, better than I thought they would actually. That 5 on 3 was awful though, I think that broke them a bit. Vancouver's fore checking lived up to billing and was high pressure the whole game, and Johnny Boychuk needs to get his head out of his *kitten* and not pinch with 20 seconds left, that's what lost the game, a stupid mistake. I believe if it went to overtime the Bruins win because both teams were pretty tired at that point, and the difference in that case most times is who has the better goal tender (which is obviously Thomas, he was a superstar last night).
  • cdngirl71
    Options
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    C'mon Canucks... halfway there!!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Go Bruins!

(Only since my Red Wings didn't make it.)
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Wooooohoooo game day!!! Come on boys only 2 more wins before you win the big prize!!! Go Canucks Go!!!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    CANUCKS!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,165 Member
    Options
    Going to bed happy tonight...Go Bruins!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    now THAT was Bruin hockey!
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    It is only one win Bruin fans, mind you it was a frickin blowout, LOL. But I doubt they will win the next 3 games. Canucks will come out stronger in game 4, win it then win game 5 at home!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Good thing they don't need to win the next 3 game then. :devil:

I think Luongo needs shock paddles after that, he looked completely defeated by goal 8, why he was left in the game after goal 5 I have no idea, I think his confidence has been shaken badly.
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Ha ha I meant the Bruins won't win the next 3 games. :tongue:

I have no idea why he was still in goal. He should have been pulled after the third goal. I knew the Canucks were going to lose a game in Boston but not that bad, LOL.

Oh well on to game 4. Go Canucks Go!!! Canucks in 5!!