NHL Playoffs!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Ha ha I meant the Bruins won't win the next 3 games. :tongue:

I know, that's what I mean too. they need to win 3 out of the next 4, not the next 3, they could still lose one and win the series.

I have no idea why he was still in goal. He should have been pulled after the third goal. I knew the Canucks were going to lose a game in Boston but not that bad, LOL.

Oh well on to game 4. Go Canucks Go!!! Canucks in 5!!
    I don't know about after goal 3, that was still the 2nd period and they didn't seem quite beaten yet then. After Krejci's goal though, stick a fork in em. I woulda put the other goalie in at the start of the 3rd.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Apparently when it was 5-1, Luongo said to the coach not to pull him and that he wanted to stick out the rest of the game. I am sure he won't have another ugly game like that in this series!! Go Canucks Go!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Apparently when it was 5-1, Luongo said to the coach not to pull him and that he wanted to stick out the rest of the game. I am sure he won't have another ugly game like that in this series!! Go Canucks Go!!!

sure he will, he's been cracked like a bad egg, he'll suffer. Heck he almost gaged away the gold medal and he had a better team behind him then. :tongue:

Sorry, I can't resist, you Canuck fans are so funny, hey, I love the B's, been watching them for 35 years (my dad brought me to my first game at 3) but if they lose, I just turn my attention to my boys of summer and the upcoming (hopefully) NFL campaign with Tommy Terrific. I'm a Boston sports fan through and through, and the B's are an original 6, so I'll be a fan till I die, but as Ivan Drago said "If they die, they die." (Ok he said "if HE dies, HE dies" but you get the point.)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I have been a Canuck fan for 22 yrs now. They are my home town team. My brother and my niece are Bruin fans so they are the outcasts of the family right now, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When my dad was alive he was a Habs fan, so playoffs was always interesting for my family or when their teams would play Vancouver. My dad hated the Canucks. I can just imagine what he would be saying if he was here to witness the playoffs right now, LOL.
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the Boston Bruins and all their fans! 2011 Stanley Cup Champions! - - Also, congratulations to the Vancouver Canucks on a remarkable season!