Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options

Replies

• doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I up for joining the 5am gym crew team. I was doing the 5 am morning routine for about 9 months (April '10 to January '11). Had some conflicts that prevented me from doing my workout in the morning but can not restart my morning routine.

So far so good this week - Monday and Tuesday morning workouts complete. I am currently doing a P90X/Insanity/cardio hyrbrid. Yesterday was P90X Chest & Back and this morning was a 50 minute run.

Feels great to get the workout done in the morning. Hopefully we can all encourage each other to get out of bed in the morning.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great work on completing today's workout at 5 am!
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I up for joining the 5am gym crew team. I was doing the 5 am morning routine for about 9 months (April '10 to January '11). Had some conflicts that prevented me from doing my workout in the morning but can not restart my morning routine.

So far so good this week - Monday and Tuesday morning workouts complete. I am currently doing a P90X/Insanity/cardio hyrbrid. Yesterday was P90X Chest & Back and this morning was a 50 minute run.

Feels great to get the workout done in the morning. Hopefully we can all encourage each other to get out of bed in the morning.

Good work out! And Welcome:happy:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Good Morning EST'ers!

Today was Fire 30, Lower 20 and Abs 10 ~ very lame calorie burn, although I'm sure my stomach is going to be sore tomorrow!

Hopefully I will get home in time (before hubby gets home) to get in another workout today!

Happy Hump Day, come on weekend:bigsmile:
  • doo1963
    Options
    Morning everyone. Completed P90X shoulders & arms this morning. The alarm went off and I almost talked myself into staying in bed. Then I told myself "just get up, you will be mad at yourself if you don't". Glad I got out of bed.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Morning everyone. Completed P90X shoulders & arms this morning. The alarm went off and I almost talked myself into staying in bed. Then I told myself "just get up, you will be mad at yourself if you don't". Glad I got out of bed.

Way to go!!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Great job! It's good to have you! :)
  • think48
    Options
    Good Morning EST'ers!

Today was Fire 30, Lower 20 and Abs 10 ~ very lame calorie burn, although I'm sure my stomach is going to be sore tomorrow!

Hopefully I will get home in time (before hubby gets home) to get in another workout today!

Happy Hump Day, come on weekend:bigsmile:

Good job!!!!!
  • think48
    Options

Way to go! I did the same thing. I had a little fight with myself this morning. :)
  • think48
    Options
    Yay! I did it again. Day 2. :)

Ran 3 miles and did some ab work. I fought myself hard, this morning, because we were having very severe thunderstorms and it was pouring down rain. I almost took advantage of it - since it was so rainy and cold and lightening was everywhere. But....I got up and I'm so glad I did!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    That's great Kate!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Yay! I did it again. Day 2. :)

Ran 3 miles and did some ab work. I fought myself hard, this morning, because we were having very severe thunderstorms and it was pouring down rain. I almost took advantage of it - since it was so rainy and cold and lightening was everywhere. But....I got up and I'm so glad I did!

Good for you.
  • Jackie0127
    Options
    I was not able to do it this morning! I was so exahusted that I was up 'till late last night working. And I made in time for work, but I feel terrible today that I didn't do it. Tomorrow is another day, another try! :)

Kate, good job on day 2!! WAY TO GO!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I was not able to do it this morning! I was so exahusted that I was up 'till late last night working. And I made in time for work, but I feel terrible today that I didn't do it. Tomorrow is another day, another try! :)

But you sure made up for it later yesterday Jackie ~ great!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Good Morning!

We have a mini ice/snow/slush/fog storm thing going on here this morning ~ I so hate New Yuck!!

Anyways, I did Fire 55 this morning, workout complete :D

It's almost Friday!
  • Jackie0127
    Options

Anyways, I did Fire 55 this morning, workout complete :D

It's almost Friday!

Now thats is a GOOD JOB well deserved!!

Friday .... Hurry up and get here!! :wink:
  • doo1963
    Options
    The good news is I did get up at 5 a.m. this morning. The bad news is that I had some stuff to take care of before I went to work so I couldn't get my workout in. The good news is that I ran at lunch so the workout for today is complete.

Tomorrow is an off day for me. :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    The good news is I did get up at 5 a.m. this morning. The bad news is that I had some stuff to take care of before I went to work so I couldn't get my workout in. The good news is that I ran at lunch so the workout for today is complete.

Tomorrow is an off day for me. :smile:

Getting up is half the battle!

Today was Fire 60, it's my favorite workout from TurboFire!

TGIF!
  • think48
    Options
    Good job, Amy!

I didn't make it this morning. :( My son (15 mos) has been up since 4:30. He beat me to the punch!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Mon/Tues/Thurs I'm up by 5:15, at the gym by 6, off to work by 8. One off day a week (usually Wed). Fri I go after work and weekends are pretty flexible so late morning.

But believe it or not.. the early morning workouts are the ones I look forward to the most, lol!