Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options

Replies

• think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! :)
    I like the early morning ones too, as long as my legs don't feel like lead, lol. I like the atmosphere at the gym in the mornings much more than the after work/ after school crowd. It's not so social and I really get into the hum of the machines in the mornings. You can't hear it in the afternoons with so many voices and clanking going on!
  • think48
    Options
    Good morning! It's Monday.......and the company's gone.... Back at it. :) I got up this morning despite the fact that it is Spring Break for my husband (a teacher) and he snoozed in the bed all morning. But glad I did. Did some elliptical, running, and abs. How is everyone else doing?
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I hurt my shoulder and am going to the doctor today to see what the problem is, hopefully, I will be back at it soon! In the meantime, lots and lots of walks for me to get my calorie burn up for the day!!

Great job Kate!
  • think48
    Options
    I hurt my shoulder and am going to the doctor today to see what the problem is, hopefully, I will be back at it soon! In the meantime, lots and lots of walks for me to get my calorie burn up for the day!!

Great job Kate!

Oh goodness, I hope it is okay!!! Good luck.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Seems I have a torn ligament in my shoulder :( no kickboxing for me for a while, it's going to take a lot of walking to keep up my calorie burn! Oh well, it certainly could be worse, I think, I'm not sure what the physical therapist is going to do to me yet ;p
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    How's it going? Even though I haven't been doing TF in the mornings, I have increased my walking time and am still burning 2300+ calories a day :)
  • think48
    Options
    Yay! Way to go, YOU! :)

I ran this morning 4 miles. Woot! Feels so good to get it done in the morning even though it is so PAINFUL to get out of bed, lol.
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in. I'm still at it although Monday and today I did my workout at lunch. Tuesday I got up at ran 5 miles. :smile:

Tomorrow morning will be another run day.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder BeLight. Hope it heals fast.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Workout completed this morning. Nice 45 minute run. Feels good to have my workout for the day completed.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    You are kicking it Doo!
  • think48
    Options
    Workout completed this morning. Nice 45 minute run. Feels good to have my workout for the day completed.

Good job!!!

I wimped out and went at the kids' naptime today. Ran and did some weights.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I wimped out and went at the kids' naptime today. Ran and did some weights.

But you still did it ~ great work Kate!!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Today is supposed to be an off day for me but I was awake so I got up and did a quick 30 minutes run on the treadmill. Now I can have a couple of beers tonight and not feel guilty.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Today is supposed to be an off day for me but I was awake so I got up and did a quick 30 minutes run on the treadmill. Now I can have a couple of beers tonight and not feel guilty.

I like that plan:drinker:
  • think48
    Options

Good thinking! I've actually been praying for crappy sleeps so that I'm more motivated to get up in the mornings, lol. That's so backwards, huh? :)
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm really considering joining in on this! As it is I'm doing Turbofire every afternoon, but I'm considering more and more getting up early to squeeze in some extra workout time! It'll probably be only weekdays if I do it (it's virtually impossible for me to get out of bed early as it is, but it IS doable when I have to be up in the morning already). I like this plan though! :)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I'm really considering joining in on this! As it is I'm doing Turbofire every afternoon, but I'm considering more and more getting up early to squeeze in some extra workout time! It'll probably be only weekdays if I do it (it's virtually impossible for me to get out of bed early as it is, but it IS doable when I have to be up in the morning already). I like this plan though! :)

Hello and welcome! I'm still here, still having to take it easy on my shoulder, but taking lots of extra walks for now to keep the calorie burn up for the day.

Hopefully very soon I will be back to my TF workouts at 5 am!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Well it must be Monday because I did not get up and workout. I did a max Insanity workout on Sunday and really pushed it - my whole body hurts!! Will try and get something in tonight - if not I will be at it again tomorrow morning. Will just have to shift my off day for the week back one day.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Back on track this morning. P90X chest & back completed. I actually did 2 unassisted pullups!!!!! Major accomplishment for me.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Back on track this morning. P90X chest & back completed. I actually did 2 unassisted pullups!!!!! Major accomplishment for me.

Nice work Doo!